** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

We should be getting a look at next gen boots in the coming weeks
nerd.gif

N7 Hypervenom

from Wondolowski's Twitter
Now hearing that these will indeed be dropping Q1 2014??? 

Day 1 cop if true. Played in Hypervenoms and they're amazing but the color ways so far have been nauseating. 
how do they perform?

I kinda wanna get them but I've heard horror stories of the upper coming apart off the out sole and the upper tearing apart easily.
They're awesome. Been playing in the Vapor IX AG for the past six months and they are the best boots I've ever owned (saying A LOT given how much I love my pair of Tiempo IV Elite and Maestro II Elite) but the Hypervenoms felt like a slight upgrade over the IX. They're very similar but they're wider/roomier, more comfortable, fit like a sock and feel like a slipper which reminds me of the Maestro II. Like I said as soon as I can get my hands on a half decent color way they will be had. 

I haven't heard anything about the AG models coming apart or the FG models when used exclusively on grass. If you regularly play on turf with FG your boots are gonna fall apart though that's just a  given. 

Last edited:

man I wish pro teams would do some throwback jersey games like american sports do, but the first problem that I thought of would be the sponsors on the jerseys
And if they had different jersey makers too. I wouldn't mind companies bringing back older jerseys for the fans like Nike who brought back the Centennial Barca jerseys recently. But we get new jerseys every year so there really isn't a need for throwbacks

But will they have the a bunch of different kits like dortmund?

One for epl, one for euro, etc
absolutely not. just so that fans can't get completely fleeced on merchandising, the club charter doesn't allow multiple different home kits (at least not substantially different kits like bvb). 3 different home kits in one season is absolutely outrageous. i've posted this before, but i think the current arsenal policy of a home kit lasting two seasons is the bare minimum for kit turnover. i would rather that the home kits lasted much longer, like with the nfl.

technically, the current arsenal kits for epl and cl are already different, but only because of the size of the sponsor print. the rules for sponsorship display are different for the epl and cl. the epl allows for a larger area of the shirt to be covered in sponsors than the cl does, so the 'fly emirates' print is larger on the epl shirts. the epl sized sponsorship print is what you will find on the replicas.

Spain WC Kit

Germany

Colombia

Japan

Russia

Really like Spain, Germany and Russia but Im really waiting to see the Germany Away kit

Clean kits by Adidas, Russia is the dopest. Nothing great tho. There 2010 WC kits were great, such a leap forward. These are okay.

Brazil's kit, looks like Serena Williams would wear at the US Open. How they can mess it up is ridiculous.

Waiting on Portugal, not thrilled Spain and Portugal are doing red/dark red monochrome. Don't like.

nike better be bringing something better than that when brasil is host to a world cup. that's an embarrasment.

Germany kit is the best, my friend showed me what France will be wearing and easy cop of home and away x2.

:pimp:

not a fan of that Spain WC kit...haven't copped a new Spain since their WC 2010 kit...

i was hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. while it's not the worst, it's not the best

PSK, source for that photo? That thing is an atrocity but JW wears it well (i myslef couldn't do it)...

I find it hard to believe Puma puts out promo shots with the swoosh PROMINENT on the ball...

....featuring one of nike's top athletes, wearing nike maestris.

brb running out to buy as many nike arsenal kits as i can find before puma takes over

brb running out to buy as many nike arsenal kits as i can find before puma takes over

I've been doing this or the past year or so and am slowly building an arsenal (pun intended) of gunners Nike gear... This puma gear doesn't look promising at all, smh...

B Fresco -
When I saw JC1992's post, I thought naaa that can't be real, that's too hideous so I Googled searched puma gold arsenal shirt & saw the Wilshire image in one of the first couple of links.

Before this campaign's up, I'm going to have to get my son the home Ozil shirt before the Puma switch.

it's not our away kit ffs! the dude who created it has his twitter handle watermarked in the top left corner of the photo for god's sake! anyone who would bother to check would see that he photoshopped that months ago! he's come out and said very clearly that it is his own creation and is not arsenal's away shirt. a bunch of fake kit manufacturers have already come out with "prototypes" based off of this to add to the confusion. but then again, that always happens. i remember when they took the 2008-2010 home kit template and made a forest green and navy monstrosity. i mean honestly, why would nike want to remake one of the most hated ever away kits?

edit: also, why would puma use a nike athlete and a nike hi-vis ball to sell their product? honestly, people...

Last edited:
B Fresco -
When I saw JC1992's post, I thought naaa that can't be real, that's too hideous so I Googled searched puma gold arsenal shirt & saw the Wilshire image in one of the first couple of links.

Before this campaign's up, I'm going to have to get my son the home Ozil shirt before the Puma switch.

Hook him up BRO!! this lil guy has got to be one of the most spoiled youngins ever lol!!

And Sadly, if that's the type of Gunner kits we'll be getting from Puma, I'll probably be saving plenty of greenbacks going forward...

I mean that jersey looks almost as bad as the Gold Wash WIzards jerseys from a couple of years ago... HIDEOUS is putting it GENTLY...

Back
Top Bottom