** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Also got my Vapor IX Fireberry "steam fitted" in Nike Town London today. Pretty cool process, they put them in a steamer, make them really supple, you put them on, lace them up and walk around for a few minutes. They then apply ice packs to your feet to cool down the boots and they should have moulded to your feet.

View media item 262827

So my CR SE Vapors arrived today, the boots look amazing in person, cant fault the look. They didn't number them which annoyed me, I have the RF 287 Shoe Nike released and that seemed like a much better limited release. The RF's had a Really nice custom box and certificate, hand signed autograph and individually numbered.

Nike could of done a lot more with this release, but the boot itself is amazing.

View media item 262800
Sorry for the pic quality, just a few I took on my iPhone. The "Mango" colour is really bright and looks quite different to the press pictures, its a really nice colour in my opinion.

they're beautiful :pimp:

It sucks they're not numbered, that would've made them even more special.

is the signature on the card insert a real signature?

they're beautiful :pimp:

It sucks they're not numbered, that would've made them even more special.

is the signature on the card insert a real signature?

Unfortunately not. The card inside the box is embossed, no authentic signature. The achievement are also in Spanish, they are quite hard to read as it essentially white on white text.

Also got my Vapor IX Fireberry "steam fitted" in Nike Town London today. Pretty cool process, they put them in a steamer, make them really supple, you put them on, lace them up and walk around for a few minutes. They then apply ice packs to your feet to cool down the boots and they should have moulded to your feet.

View media item 262827

Wow this is cool. Might try to bootleg the process but wearing them into a warm shower then using the ice packs. But def let us know how the 9s perform. I am probably just going to stick with my 8s for this season unless the hypervenom's get rave reviews.

Anyone putting their CR SEs in a case err something to store?  I've never had a shoe worthy of casing, bit this one seems it.

Cannot have nieces and nephews with their sugar-hands handling these babes.  Even some adults I don't trust.

Any recommendations, maybe fit the box in there too

I sold my Ronaldo's for $900 cash (which I'm completely content with), but damn a pair on ebay sold for 1400 bin.

Managed to get a pair of the CR Vapor from NDC Europe. Also had a 20% discount code already applied so they went through at £190 which is nice, UK retail was £241. They are due to arrive tomorrow, will post up pics.

Also picked up a pair of Vapor IX in the Fireberry colour way last week....

Also a little group shot of my Vapors and Superflys
You're a bad dude man collection is fire. 

Been breaking in new legend Legend IVs the couple of days. Gonna miss my Maestro II Elites but it feels good to be back in a leather boot.  Just wish they didn't discontinue the Legend Elites, I've learned that I really do prefer the carbon fiber sole plate. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
I saw a Youtube vid with some Indonesian Utd. fans talking about that blue-away kit. Looks legit. 

Didn't realize England went to Nike! 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Nike & the United States Soccer Federation has unveiled the new US soccer kits celebrating 100 years. Cool thing is Nike is continuing it's use of recycled materials. Each kit uses 13 recycled plastic bottles in the process of making the dri-fit material. the shorts are made of 100% recycled polyester & the the shirts use a minimum of 96% recycled polyester. It's also 23% lighter than previous iterations while maintaining a stronger knit. I like the Don't Tread On Me badge better, but this isn't bad...

View media item 294529View media item 294530View media item 294531View media item 294532View media item 294528

Last edited:
I actually love the US centennial kit, I hope those are the ones we wear in the World Cup (assuming we qualify :smh:)

I actually love the US centennial kit, I hope those are the ones we wear in the World Cup (assuming we qualify
mean.gif
)
No there will be new kits for the WC. This is strictly for the Centennial year. Most WC kits will begin to be unveiled by Nov 2013/Feb 2014.

was gonna rock Mercurial Vapors in my league this summer but they felt way too snug & just screamed "blister city". got the red/blue/white leather (the grip is always gonna be miles ahead of synthetics IMO) Messi F50s on the way for $110; caught a steal on eBay :smokin

New "ad-di-da" commercial for the new Messi line featuring the musical stylings of Good Music prodcuer Hudson Mohawke...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom