* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I like it much better than the rocket pop away. I like how it starts navy at the bottom & the gradient pattern changes the shade of blue going up...

if true, that's a great non-world cup shirt. (yes, it'd look even better with the centennial crest)

kit makers should experiment with different ideas during "off" years for national teams and with third kits of club teams. nobody really cares if they're ugly, and it gives consumers some cool designs that might be a home run commercially.

NEW REAL MADRID 2015-2016 FOOTBALL KITS INFO

This render shows the colors of the new Real Madrid 15-16 Home Soccer Jersey.

For the new Real Madrid 2015-2016 Home Shirt, Adidas will combine the legendary main color white with Clear Grey 3 stripes and applications to create a traditional all white kit for Los Blancos (The Whites).

Similar to Real Madrid's plain white 2002-03 Centenary Adidas Home Kit, the new Real Madrid 15-16 Home Kit will feature a simplistic design with unremarkable logos and 3 stripe to return to the iconic Los Blancos design with white shorts and socks.

The new Real Madrid 2015-16 Away Kit will be Grey / Solar Yellow and is expected to boast a unique design. Adidas combines the main color grey with yellow 3 stripes and a monochromatic club badge.

View media item 1320095
All white traditional is cool with me.

Last edited:
if true, that's a great non-world cup shirt. (yes, it'd look even better with the centennial crest)

kit makers should experiment with different ideas during "off" years for national teams and with third kits of club teams. nobody really cares if they're ugly, and it gives consumers some cool designs that might be a home run commercially.

I like the unintended symbolism of transitioning from last year's royal blue back to the customary Navy blue look we normally carry. Curious to see the full look. I wonder if they'll debut either in the January camp friendly or in the February friendly with the full roster.

It's about time if true. It's the only look better than traditional white and black. I was thinking of getting this year's shirt until I saw this.

White/black is not traditional tho, If any accent color is traditional to the all-whites it's Purple.

Last edited:
Thomas Muller in the Adidas Chaos prototype

Casillas in the Adidas Ace

Olivier Giroud in a custom Puma evopower 1 without the padding, sort of a evoSPEED/evoPOWER hybrid

It's a World Cup year for the women.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year gents...

A closer look at the next gen Hypervenoms.

View media item 1329974
Details from FootyHeadlines.

Made to for the modern striker, the next-gen Nike Hypervenom II Football Boots will be revealed with the iconic orange / black color combination. The mainly orange Nike Hypervenom II Cleat Launch Colorway boasts a striking graphic pattern, which first appeared on the Nike Magista Proximo 2015 Indoor Soccer Shoes.

For the new Nike Hypervenom II Boot, Nike uses a similar positioning for the Swoosh, while the graphic pattern on the upper, the outsole and the insole creates a totally new design.

For the first time, the Nike Hypervenom Phantom 2 Boot receives the revolutionary Dynamic Fit collar, which appears to behave like a included sockliner. While the Dynamic Fit collar of the Nike Mercurial Superfly and Nike Magista Obra was directly combined to the upper creating a tongue-less design, the new next-gen Nike Hypervenom 2 Cleat comes with a tongue-esque concept.

The upper of the new Nike Hypervenom II 2015 Boots will be extremely soft. In the of the upper of the new Nike Hypervenom 2 Cleat is Nike's Fylwire technology. Nike Fylwire are threads made for less weight and more stability, placed in key-parts of the new Hypervenom 2 2015. The outsole is expected to be similar as the current Nike Hypervenom sole plate.

Nike will also release a second-tier model of the Next-Gen Nike Hypervenom with Nikeskin and ACC (All Conditions Control), which will be called Nike Hypervenom Phinish. The Nike Hypervenom 2 2015 Boot will be launched in Summer 2015. Check out more Nike 2015 Boots in our Boot Calendar.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/12/next-gen-nike-hypervenom-2-2015-boot.html

Also from FootyHeadlines, a look at the next CW for Ronnie's Vapor Mercurial Xs, Silver / Black / Orange / Light Blue.

View media item 1329979View media item 1329980View media item 1329981

been lookin for a legit medium for a long time but cant find one. bit the bullet and bought the last large on CFS today
Think I should do the same? I know most kits are more on the slimmer side, but I just dont like the baggy look of soccer jerseys, thats more of an american football/basketball sort of style. Someone I know is selling a large as well but I'm hesitant

Think I should do the same? I know most kits are more on the slimmer side, but I just dont like the baggy look of soccer jerseys, thats more of an american football/basketball sort of style. Someone I know is selling a large as well but I'm hesitant

worst case scenario you can always sell it on ebay for what you paid. i just wanna see how it fits. i wear large and medium in nike kits but every kit is different so i wanted to give this one a shot.

>>>>>>>>>>>the 2015 thread can be found here: niketalk.com/t/615700/soccer-futbol-football-footwear-kits-gear-2015

thank you everybody for another great year and best wishes for 2015!

Back
Top Bottom