Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Can someone help me with figuring out how many clubs Nike still has left under contract for the foreseeable future..? 

It seems like everyone with kits this year is jumping ship the next year or two 

PSV announced the team has signed a 5 year deal with umbro starting with the 15-16 campaign. Below is a pic of the training shirt.

View media item 1408013

Nike did a good job with PSV, but Umbro will continue that tradition.

Umbro really are attacking the market face first, only a matter of time before they grab a top football club.

and the stock pics on NDC make it look even worse if that is possible

View media item 1409579
I kept trying to tell myself. Its not that bad...like really...its not too bad. I'm done it is beyond horrible I hate everything about it. The fake fade...the horizontal stipes/graphic...that stupid piece of red fabric at the collar...the white outline on the traps area....the white stripe down the side

Last edited:
I seriously cant even remember the last USA kit you guys liked initially. 
laugh.gif

The new away is dope as hell to me. Looks soooooooo good as part of the full kit. They shouldn't have included the vertical white stripe though.  

I seriously cant even remember the last USA kit you guys liked initially. :lol:

The new away is dope as hell to me. Looks soooooooo good as part of the full kit. They shouldn't have included the vertical white stripe though.  

Centennial

Last edited:

I seriously cant even remember the last USA kit you guys liked initially. 
laugh.gif

Definitely Centennial.

The last one with the regular USS crest? I actually liked the 2011 set. I just think it had the wrong short set with it - which they eventually fixed.

Always looked better with white shorts instead of blue. Ditto for the away.

I would've been more partial to wear the away over the home, but this wasn't a bad set at all.

just picked this up.. Sick kit
Fire but yall know I'm a sucker for purple. 

I still really like the "waldo" and "rocket tops"

Some of you gonna change your minds on the U.S. away when you see it on TV in March. 

Last edited:
^ The new US away has grown on me. Definitely looks better when you see the full kit. I will be getting my son one...

My brother lives just outside of Orlando. When we come for our yearly summer visit the last couple of years, we went to O City games (prior to them joining MLS). Can't wait to see them this summer. Will get my son a Kaka shirt.

My brother isn't a footy fan at all but had a great time, so much so he's gotten tickets for the inaugural O City vs NYCFC game.

^Yea but that's not really saying much Psk, if we put a Nike logo on a tie-dyed shirt from Marshalls, - you'd grow to like it and spend $100 on it from your son. :lol:

I don't know how you but especially ICE can stick up for that US away kit. As far as I'm concerned, its a joke and I'm waiting for the real away kit. :lol:

Ice it's just a really bad kit bro, has nothing to do with the US. I think the US has had some of cleanest and best kits in the past decade or so. But this "thing" is terrible man! :x

Last edited:
Haha I'm all about it. Love the transition starting with the socks from navy to royal to white.  Not that I have anything against us in red but I also think it's refreshing that it doesn't feature much. 

Last edited:
THe US Kit is DOPE, and that fade transitiion is MONEY.

Coupe is just the resident hater. Yaw know how he do.

That White numbering with the red outline is sick also.

The women got the better socks doe.

Yeah Coupe would rather like a company that has known issues with how their product is made & severe QC issues. :rolleyes

There's a Liverpool expat that works in another dept where I work. He & his family are long time Everton supporters. His whole family are long time season ticket holders that go generations back.

He bought the new umbro home shirt & said it was horribly made. Per him, the inseams weren't stitched properly, one sleeve was tighter than the other, & the shoulders were really off. He contact umbro who exchanged the shirt for him but the new one was even worse.

He contacted umbro again & requested a refund. He hasn't heard from them yet. :smh:

Only coupe would see this shirt & think it looks good.

View media item 1411314
Shots of the new CW of the Nike Tiempo V, Orange / Navy / Black due in April.

View media item 1411320View media item 1411321View media item 1411322

THe US Kit is DOPE, and that fade transitiion is MONEY.

Coupe is just the resident hater. Yaw know how he do.

That White numbering with the red outline is sick also.

The women got the better socks doe.

You're pointing me out like I'm on here hating just to hate, no one likes the US jersey but you small number of apologists - The people have spoken :lol:

Psk doesn't count, he's the biggest Nike apologist here (I mean come on, we all know that) - literally It's just you and Ice that like them in here Fresco. :lol:

You go on one of those footy-kits forums where most of these pics in this thread are taken from and a majority of people don't like them either. It's pretty much the consensus, it's not like I'm out of the norm trying to hate amigo.

Not diggin the new USA away kits.

I feel like the white stripes on the sides are stupid. I wonder what it'd look like if the white was red at the shoulders.

Just doesn't remind me of the US if the badge wasn't on there.

Much more prefer the bomb pop shirts.

Last edited:
I'm no USSF apologist although I am a Nike stan but that's 100% besides the point in this situation. 

I really haven't cared much for anything Nike has done with the USMNT since the early 2000's up until the Waldo's, rocket tops, and the new away. All shirts that received nothing but hate initially. Except maybe the 2008 home, 2011 red alternate I liked those. 

Back
Top Bottom