Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Food for thought...

DirecTV loses money offering the package
DirecTV does not report on how many of its customers pay for Sunday Ticket or the revenue they produce, but Bloomberg estimated in December 2013 that about 2 million U.S. subscribers, or 10% of the 20.3 million total, pay for the package. The satellite service offers a free year of Sunday Ticket to get customers to commit to a two-year contract. The cheapest deal which includes the free NFL offer costs $29.99 for the first 12 months which rises to $66.99 in year two.

In the disclaimer text which appears close to checkout when you order DirecTV service online, it says that the regular NFL Sunday Ticket "full-season retail price is $239.94" while the enhanced "MAX" package costs $329.94. If Bloomberg's number is correct -- and there are approximately 2 million paying NFL Sunday Ticket customers -- even if you assume every single one of them pays for the Max package, that still results in only $659,880,000, well less than the $1.5 billion DirecTV will be paying in rights fees. Even if Bloomberg underestimated and the paying number is 4 million, that's still only a little over $1.3 billion -- better, but still a loss.

Nike is apparently pissed at Ronnie & could end their long time relationship over his launch of shoe line. It's apparently a breach of contract.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does anybody here know what these Nike socks are called? I bought them from Eastbay like 2 years ago and I can no longer find them on the internet for sale.

View media item 1437735

They were called the Nike Training Dri-Fit Channel Cushioning Sock like the ones in the link below (yours are of course black & the ones the link are white), but they don't make them anymore. I think they were from 2 seasons ago.

http://www.nikys-sports.com/nike-training-dri-fit-channel-cushioning-sock-white.html

They were replaced with the Stadium Football Crew Socks.

View media item 1437954

Also check your local marshalls/tjmaxx, bought like 12 pairs of those in different spots

Them dudes left Nike to come up with this?!?!?!?!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was well before those guys came over. That's from almost a year ago.

I was about to say images of the sketch of those leaked way before the nike boys came to adidas.

That thing is horrendous

France and Portugal away kits leave much to be desired

It's a money grab. France should of just stayed with the great away's from last season.

I cannot stand "half collars". Looked terrible in the NFL and ruined some jerseys, now for some reason Nike is bringing it to soccer? Wtf!?

Back
Top Bottom