Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Where do you guys find the namesets to complete your jerseys?

I work for a spot that I can press them joints on myself and I have a few blanks I'm trying to find namesets for.

The main one I'm looking for right now is a James or Ronaldo for the Real Madrid black dragon jersey.

Chile signed with Nike

Le coq sportif is back!

St.Etienne and Fiorentina have signed with Le coq sportif.

Bayern & Germany will always be under adidas, thru hell or high water.

I have no idea why adidas would give Bayern that type of contract tho, it's absurd. They have single handedly been responsible for inflating the current kit contracts to a scary high, especially after United. Bayern doesn't even sell that many kits in the first place.

adidas will be shooting themselves in the foot when that Real Madrid is up, they won't afford a new contract. Real Madrid will be asking for more than United & Bayern, Nike or UA are going to have a go.
Source is a german tabloid trustworthy as Fox News.

So I would be careful with the 60mil annually.

Bayern sold more than 1mil jerseys this season.

They have the biggest fanbase.So I think it makes sense.

adidas wants also sponsor the biggest one or two clubs of each league.

And loosing the biggest club on their home turf would not be good for their image.

And losing the biggest club on their home turf would not be good for their image.
Adidas owns a piece of Bayern, so Bayern leaving the three stripes would be next to impossible. Almost a 10% share. 

I can't wait for the umbro PSV next year. Hopefully I can get Guardado 18 on the jersey

England is whatever to me but at $11 it was a no brainer

Thats fitting.

In the past their biggest achievement was probably to pass qualification.
tongue.gif

Adidas owns a piece of Bayern, so Bayern leaving the three stripes would be next to impossible. Almost a 10% share. 
I'm not to sure about it.

When I was a kid, Nike had a piece of Racing Strasbourg but their kit sponsor was asics.

And the profi team is a capital company but the club as major shareholder is a incorporated society (?).

1.FC Nürnberg lost adidas, for 2016/2017 the have to get a new sponsor.

West Ham back with Umbro.

Puma paid Chile 3mil , Nike will pay 7mil/Year.

Olympiacos has signed with adidas.

AEK Athens has signed with Nike.

Leeds United signed apparently with Kappa

Last edited:
15-16 Schalke home, away, & third kits.

Not feeling the borders on the sleeves & bottom hem of the third shirt but I love that green. The border reminds me of that Greek style of bordering, the kind you see on those old blue coffee cups. :rolleyes

View media item 1515053View media item 1515055View media item 1515054

15-16 Bayer Leverkusen home & away shirts

Again, not feeling the border trim on the neck, sleeves, & bottom hem of the home. I wish Leverkusen youth sized shirts were more accessible here in the states. I'd like to get my son a Son Heung-min shirt...

View media item 1515060View media item 1515059

That looks....... Meh
compared to this years, that looks pretty terrible and uninspired :x

Thank god I swooped todays alternate and home kit.

Anybody buy the Palmeiras centernario jersey?

That **** is fly as **** :smokin

dark green with gold lettering and stripes.

whoo

Que pensas?

I feel like if you're going the neon route, you gotta go full neon. Neon the **** out of it. The white font and logo is meh.

Back
Top Bottom