Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Did this come from the dude who gets kits early because of where he works?
nah i havent seen that one yet. looks nice though. i think the one with the button is the legit one though.

kinda salty it's taking the gray away one so long to arrive but for what i paid i cant complain. i'm hoping it's waiting in the office for me when i get back to work on Wednesday.

Last edited:
That's my pic of the RM kit. I got it from someone on eBay who i've dealt with before. I've seen the various pics and thought the one i got was the legit one. I can definately be wrong though. I actually dig the one with the button collar, which is what the home RM kit from last year had. I aslo saw the kit with the Y collar. So..........i dont know which one will be the actual kit lol

I love New Balance and what they do with their American factories for shoes and all, but what were they thinking with the brown Porto kit? The other two look really good......but brown :rolleyes

PSV kits look class, nice job Umbro

Question for everybody in here that has the current generation Mercurial soleplate. How does this soleplate compare with the Vapor 8&9 soleplate?

The soleplate on that model was great but it gave me blisters on the outside of my big toes. It was most likely due to the lone stud on the front of the boot putting pressure on my big toe.
The stud configuration on both boots is still somewhat similar so my guess is you might still have that problem.
maybe

gonna need some new boots in like a month so I'm considering going back to the Mercurial line

Question for everybody in here that has the current generation Mercurial soleplate. How does this soleplate compare with the Vapor 8&9 soleplate?

The soleplate on that model was great but it gave me blisters on the outside of my big toes. It was most likely due to the lone stud on the front of the boot putting pressure on my big toe.

Had the 8's upgrade to the 10's. Sole plate is way more comftorable with the 10's and dont really get blister's anymore.
thanks for the review

now for the hard part, Vapor or Superfly

Last edited:
If money isn't really an issue go superfly.

I say this having never worn the vapor Xs but i did have vapor 8s and really really liked them. But the seemless ness of the superflys and the touch you get from the flyknit is unmatched to anything i have ever worn to be honest.

^^if only they made the obra with that color

What are some good turf shoes for wide footers? Mainly looking for Nikes 

probably have to size up if you want the tiempo/hypervenom lines (what I found with the turfs). not sure about the magistas but the obras fit me TTS so maybe same size

any of them should be ok for wider feet

Does anybody here have any type of fix for an air leak on a ball? Every time I pump this ball with air, the day after it's already lost the majority that I put inside.

^^if only they made the obra with that color

What are some good turf shoes for wide footers? Mainly looking for Nikes 

probably have to size up if you want the tiempo/hypervenom lines (what I found with the turfs). not sure about the magistas but the obras fit me TTS so maybe same size

any of them should be ok for wider feet

I ordered the Magista X Proximo. Went .5 up like reviewers suggested

Back
Top Bottom