Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

My girl got me the Adidas aces. She the best cuh. Gonna wear them for two games I got on Tuesday. They feel great out the box.

I wish I played in a league. Matching uniforms and with that', "Big Daddy" name print on the back.

this

yo you still out in Europe?
what aces? the takedown or the flagship model? :nerd:

The flagship. The ones that came out not to long ago. Their all silver with green. I think their the eskolaite. The girl you asked in the netflix Narcos thread to, "Netflix and chill?" She's the one that got them for me.

Can't wait to give them some run.

Last edited:
this

what aces? the takedown or the flagship model? :nerd:

The flagship. The ones that came out not to long ago. Their all silver with green. I think their the eskolaite. The girl you asked in the netflix Narcos thread to, "Netflix and chill?" She's the one that got them for me.

Can't wait to give them some run.
wait a sec, that's your girl?WTF? I did not know, my apologies man.

If she indeed got you the Ace 15.1 then she is a keeper. Post pics.

View media item 1693593
Lol man it's all good. She's a girl and this is NT.

They're flashy so I know my games gotta be on point or I'm gonna look like a goof.

Can't wait to see how the sole plate performs. Glad their both FG/AG compatible.

Last edited:
Is no one wanting those tiempos releasing? I don't even play soccer but those look so sick. Helps that they're limited too lol.

Is no one wanting those tiempos releasing? I don't even play soccer but those look so sick. Helps that they're limited too lol.

I do, but I'd end up playing in them and eventually running them into the ground. Can't pay that much for a boot to just sit there and I wouldn't want to see such a nice looking boot get beat after a season or two haha.

I do, but I'd end up playing in them and eventually running them into the ground. Can't pay that much for a boot to just sit there and I wouldn't want to see such a nice looking boot get beat after a season or two haha.
Do you have any idea what retail will be?

Forget injuries if you're going to be playing semi regularly respect the game and cop some appropriate footwear. :lol:
this

Nah man I wish!

My visa expired in August and I had to get back to CA to start preparing for the fall season. 
thought you were staying til the new year
so do the women out there like light skinned dudes? :nerd:

Do you have any idea what retail will be?
probably $250 or more

Wasn't able to play footy this week so I'll have to wait till next week to try out the aces.

Totally unrelated but I've gained some weight, beer and junk food, and after a game or two I feel it In my knees and ankles. Gotta shave some weight off.

Back
Top Bottom