Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

You're exaggerating about the soleplate. Yes it's stiff, but you can break them in within a week. I honestly don't think it's the soleplate.

To each his own. Mine were AG idk if that makes a difference but my superflys carbon fiber sole plate was a night and day difference
that might have been the reason. AG soleplates are made to be more rigid because of the playing surface. I never had boots with a carbon fiber soleplate so I can't compare. I only had Vapor 8 and 9 and those were glass fiber soleplates.

Ross .... no take down model, dont get down like that :lol:

Sure about that?
I'm saying :lol:

$25 for a pair at Ross? They gotta be the takedown model. Whenever I see cleats on the racks it's usually a takedown model in huge sizes. Only time I found a top of the line boot, they were the puma evospeed 1.3 for $80.

Last edited:
Alot of players have switched from the Hypervenoms. Recently Isco and now Mario Mandžukić have switched to Vapors too.

This reminded me that Daniel Sturridge wore Hypervenoms and now he's in Superfly's now at least  i think i saw him in them

Probably switched because the Hypervenoms look ****** terrible now :lol:. They ruined that beautiful boot. :smh:

But I'm guessing they also ruined the way they feel now too if all the players are switching.

Last edited:
The look and feel of the hypervenoms are definitely pretty bad now. Bought a pair and then within 3 days returned them and copped another pair of superflys

The original Hypervenom Phantom is an all time great.

The Phantom II is a different boot altogether. Sounds like a lot of changes were made.

Not sure how similar the Finale you posted in the video above is to the Phantom. Usually the turf models are take down models and just aren't comparable to the full line models.

Last edited:
That's a great deal. I think there was a surplus of that volt yellow colorway because eBay was flooded with them over the past year or so going for BIN $89-99

:lol: Alright bro, you're legit, sorry I doubted you. And yea I knew you were talking about the 1st gen Phantom. That's a damn steal but I really don't like that colorway. The volt/purple pair that came out towards the end of last season look much better.

By the way, the word on the internet is that there might be a change coming to the upper of the HV Phantom :nerd:

For some reason I just can't do blades. I feel vurnerable with my ankles. I need studs, they feel more stable to me.

Add another to the list of Hypervenom Gate

Jordan Ibe now switches

Jordon-Ibe-Boots%2B%25280-1%2529.jpg

Last edited:

Alot of players have switched from the Hypervenoms. Recently Isco and now Mario Mandžukić have switched to Vapors too.

Isco-Nike-Mercurial%2B%25282%2529.jpg

This reminded me that Daniel Sturridge wore Hypervenoms and now he's in Superfly's now at least  i think i saw him in them
1. Are his socks super long or is this some special sock thing?

2. What is the long sleeve shirt they all wear under the short sleeve jerseys?

Came home to Squadron Blue SF4 that just released. Pics don't do em justice, they change from vibrant green to deep purple depending on lighting. Remind me a lot of the old chameleon Adizero from a few years back.
will these re-stock on nike.com? or anyone else selling them in a 9? ://

There's still a FSR of the AG's up but if you're looking for FG I doubt Nike.com restocks. It always seem to me like generally with the SF availability once they're gone they're gone. 

Definitely check some other spots like kitbag.com and soccer.com there's gotta still be pairs around somewhere. 

For some reason I just can't do blades. I feel vurnerable with my ankles. I need studs, they feel more stable to me.
blades provide dat dere grip though

6v6 soccer is so fast paced. Havent fully adjusted yet. Cardio gains doeee
quick feet is everything in the small sided game

View media item 1764191

what is this ls sleeve undershirt called? so sick. thank you!
it's probably a pro combat vapor compression baselayer

Came home to Squadron Blue SF4 that just released. Pics don't do em justice, they change from vibrant green to deep purple depending on lighting. Remind me a lot of the old chameleon Adizero from a few years back.
will these re-stock on nike.com? or anyone else selling them in a 9? ://
These joints are so hard.  I'm looking for a pair of cleats right now.  I need to start playing soccer again....I miss it so much

Back
Top Bottom