Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

I know NikeGrip is something they are starting to put more and more on their socks. I can't give a review cause I don't have any socks with em. But I plan on getting a pair eventually to see if there is a noticeable difference.

nikegrip-strike-cushioned-crew-soccer-socks.jpg

EDIT: just looked up to see if the Soccer Reviews for you guy had a review and he does

Last edited:
Another better image. That Nike on the instep 
nthat.gif

insane-nike-mercuria-superfly-v-2017-boots%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Last edited:
there are some good deals on soccer cleats on nike clearance with code LEGEND25 for 25% off clearance.

Obra 2s for $150 in AG....i don't need two pairs...i don't need 2 pairs...

there was a pic floating around of a low cut flyknit hypervenom which really has my interest right now

i am assuming nike will pitch that the insole will have tech in it to grip your socks and keep them in place? Anyone know what "Nike Grip" is
damn seems like the low top will be made from a flyknit upper too? Eeehhh.

You might be on to something about this "nike grip"

feeling these Superflys man

View media item 2277047
this colorway is fly as hell, from the "elite pack". These one piece boots with the collar are such a pain to lace up tho. :x

Hey guys just got a Luka Modric nameset for my 16-17 Madrid home jersey. Unfortunately the seller didn't put any hard backing in the envelope and their are some small bends/creases in the number. Any idea if it can still be put on the jersey or am I going to have to get a refund and buy a new one? Thanks for any help!

In case anybody is interested, the Nike tech craft pack can now be customized with Nike id (I.e., if you wanted an AG or SG option you can now get it)

In case anybody is interested, the Nike tech craft pack can now be customized with Nike id (I.e., if you wanted an AG or SG option you can now get it)

I saw that, but it looks like they did not include the tiempos :smh: May have to pull the trigger on Vapors though, do most of you go TTS on vapors, I havent had a pair in a very long time.

Last edited:
how do you guys feel about new balance and their boots? i dont know if the recent trump comments steered people away but damn im really liking these new MiUK boots, im starting to feel more partial to leather versus synthetic and this model is right up my ally. I believe they have the visaro sole plate. Been meaning to also grab some visaro's in the blue/white/orange or all black colorway, anyone played in them and can comment on the fit?
Saw this video and remembered your post

Saw this video and remembered your post
nice, appreciate it! was helpful. the heel structure concerns me but its still a nice looking boot and its cool that they come with those extras. ill definitely wait to cop these when they drop in price

thanks, all they have are 3XLs but at least i know what im looking for now (w/o the Fly Emirates logo).

Back
Top Bottom