Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Haha yea that's the only thing I've heard said about them really. As you point out it doesn't really tell us much. :lol:

I see those ATL boys were shining earlier today though. :pimp:

Busted my toe in my fk magista obras again this weekend....going to cop new cleats sized up ,any codes out there ? not looking to pay full price on fk cleats again.

Yeah bro... The first time it happened I thought someone cleated me. Then it happened 2x,then 3x...smh. I liked them too, but dealing with this is too much. I was thinking of cutting an X around the big toe (seen some nfl players do it). Idk.

Last edited:
Yeah bro... The first time it happened I thought someone cleated me. Then it happened 2x,then 3x...smh. I liked them too, but dealing with this is too much. I was thinking of cutting an X around the big toe (seen some nfl players do it). Idk.
Magistas are the devil. Same thing happened to me twice. The most recent time happened to both my big toes. I had to retire those boots 
mean.gif

Magistas are the devil. Same thing happened to me twice. The most recent time happened to both my big toes. I had to retire those boots :smh:

What cleats you rocking with now?

If cutting x's at the big toes doesn't work, I'm going to cop new ones for sure.

Magistas are the devil. Same thing happened to me twice. The most recent time happened to both my big toes. I had to retire those boots 
mean.gif
What cleats you rocking with now?

If cutting x's at the big toes doesn't work, I'm going to cop new ones for sure.
I've been wearing the Hypervenom Finale 2 TF

Found a DS pair of the OG "Weather" colorway Magista Opus II with the AG studs on eBay last week for $120.

Can't wait to get them in.

My-T.

damn, if the 97s were placed on a regular phantom I would have copped...

straight to my feet and onto the pitch, would be the freshest young g out there :smokin

but why does nike have to keep milking the sock-like collar on everything? :smh:

I think they will release it in the phantom too. pics just havent leaked yet

Bruh this Air Max pack is lit af

nike-tiempo-legend-vi-revolution-pack-boots-4.jpg

Red indoor maybe a red outdoor coming too

stunning-nike-tiempox-proximo-heritage-2017-boots%2B%25282%2529.JPG

Last edited:
RIP to my baby. Popped the ball around the last man and he stepped on me and it just ripped the flywires right off :lol: Scored 4 goals tonight. Now I need to cop some TF boots. Any deals?

View media item 2373607

grimeyy grimeyy there should be deals out there right now. But I don't know if you want to wait until Easter, I know there's gonna be deals then too.

this is so a s s backwards, obvious money grab from Nike. If they were really gonna pay homage to air maxes, should have made the other 3 besides the Tiempo low top. Air Maxes(runners in general) have always been low cut, I probably would have copped the Vapors as the Infrared 90 is in my top 5.

Back
Top Bottom