Sole Supremacy on Ebay Legit?

Is the sole supremacy company legit, I'm thinking of buying some white cement IIIs and some Olympic 7's from them? 

Also is there any major quality and design differences between the White Cement III's 2003 and 2011 release? 

yes of course. this the best place if u want find something good deal on sneakers these days, u can offer a trade also

My question is so much as solesupremacy being legit because I agree the site/people are legit.

My question is about the ebay auctions.  Firstly I have purchased from them (beater box and online auctions at ebay).  However, I have noticed somethings.  I have followed some of their recent auctions and watch those shoes sell ( having 40+ bids) only to get relisted in their next auction.   I've also had friends see items pulled off ebay ( perhaps for a local sale or it was going to sell to low)

I'm wondering if 1) buyer didn't pay 2) Or they have bidders drive up the price and no one bids on the item afterwards meaning they have to relist

Granted the issues/questions i'm asking might be the "norm" on eBay.  I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this before.

-Mike

Last edited:
Buyers flake. It happens all the time, especially with high priced sneakers.

As far as listings getting pulled early--they have a local store as well as take offers outside of eBay. Nothing unusual about that.

And even if they are shill bidding (they're not, the demand for the shoes drives the price, they don't have to), why would that make you question the shoes' authenticity?

Is the sole supremacy company legit, I'm thinking of buying some white cement IIIs and some Olympic 7's from them? 

Also is there any major quality and design differences between the White Cement III's 2003 and 2011 release? 
One thing to note about White Cement III's 2003 vs 2011. The back tab yellows. Even on the 2011 release the back tab will be a little yellow. On the 2003 pair it'll be piss yellow. Go with 2011...my advice.

click on sole suprem ebay bidders. most of them bid on sole supreme at a high percentage while having low feedback. da mean they bid alot at sole supreme while not winning many auctions. another big clue is that many items get relisted immediately.  if they dont get the bidding prices that they want, then they just relist. sole tryin to be on da down low

chid plz

My question is so much as solesupremacy being legit because I agree the site/people are legit.

My question is about the ebay auctions.  Firstly I have purchased from them (beater box and online auctions at ebay).  However, I have noticed somethings.  I have followed some of their recent auctions and watch those shoes sell ( having 40+ bids) only to get relisted in their next auction.   I've also had friends see items pulled off ebay ( perhaps for a local sale or it was going to sell to low)

I'm wondering if 1) buyer didn't pay 2) Or they have bidders drive up the price and no one bids on the item afterwards meaning they have to relist

Granted the issues/questions i'm asking might be the "norm" on eBay.  I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this before.

-Mike
Buyers flake on them all the time, like you said, they just relist the item and block that buyer from their auctions. I wouldn't say it's a norm on eBay but it happens.

To the OP, Sole Supremacy is 100% legit.

Buyers flake on them all the time, like you said, they just relist the item and block that buyer from their auctions. I wouldn't say it's a norm on eBay but it happens.

To the OP, Sole Supremacy is 100% legit.
Thanks for the reply.  I believe it is buyers flaking out.  I have had this happen to me multiple times recently.  Had to list some Laney's 3 times to sell them.  Doing the same thing with some Gamma 11's.  Ebay was never this bad..or i was just lucky back in the day when I used to sell electronic on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom