SoleSurvivor Detroit Official Retro 1 University High, Polka dot, Wht/Prem, PHLY Video

WOW!. Those polka dot 1's are straight
sick.gif
. Raised dots
laugh.gif
. I like the suede on it, but that brail print gotta go ASAP. Kinda like thoseblack/university blue 1's. Those premiers I can't hate on too much I just can't wear all white sneaks. Dirt magnets. Good look on the vid though.

LOL..I said the same thing about the Polka Dot when I held them in my hand. They are definitely different that is for sure! Brail is almost the exact word Iwould use to describe the texture of them. They also mess with the eyes after a while!

I personally love the 1s...but can we have some decent CW? I guess more money in my pocket this month, I'm gonna pass all of them.

out of all the shoes in the video, im diggin only the "polka dots". it looks kinda tight. the rest is.. i forgot them already.

"Polka Dots" are very unique looking. They are starting to grow on me. That whit/platinum is not that bad either. Both very comfortable though!

haha for phly he said "for those of you who actually like the shoe, it is very comfortable" and "all in all not a bad shoe" haha, thepremiers dont look horrible...but i wouldnt dream of copping them. very disappointing, saving money for grifs and true blues

Back
Top Bottom