Some Air Jordans Pics I Want to Share

Months ago I took this pic to use as the 'save-the-date' postcard for my fiancee's and my upcoming wedding:

The actual card that we sent out had a message on the bottom: "On (wedding date) we're walking down the aisle."

Anyhoo...I just got my XX3s in recently and took the following pic:

Enjoy! =)

(Note: Mods, if this thread is more appropriate for the 'Sneaker Art' forum instead please move it there...)

Pretty nice focus on the ring instead of the shoes. I don't really care about the shoes if I were the guest.
What I care most is: CONGRATULATIONS!

haha you got your lady to allow you to put J's on your save the date? KEEPER! ahaha nice pics

I haven't checked this thread in days, thank you for the responses and well-wishes! We're right in the thick of planning our wedding which is coming upvery soon...so far so good =)

Some tidbits about the save-the-date card:

- My fiancee wasn't so keen on the idea until I just messed around with our shoes and her engagement ring and took a pic. I showed it to her and all of asudden she says 'let's send this out NOW!'

- I used my fiancee's blue Jordan IIIs to represent her since it is a woman's-only colorway...it almost matches our wedding color as well. Like aprevious poster said, most people we sent the card out to would care less about the shoes in the background, but these details add a little 'fanservice' for the shoe-heads we are inviting.

- Ideally I wanted to take the pic at an actual church to have an aisle in the background but time and logistics (like getting the church's permission,etc.) couldn't permit it. If anything the positioning of our shoes help create some sort of an aisle or hallway-like feel.

- The picture was actually taken on a couch in one of my bedrooms...the camera's exposure and the low natural light coming into the room made it possibleto take out the blue color of the couch's back and just made it a black background.

- The 'ring-bling' was a subtle Photoshop effect. I wanted to use a real light technique but couldn't figure it out. It's all good though.

- Our wedding planner and our wedding photographer loved the pic...but at the same time I feared that it looks 'too professional' that some people wesend it to might mistake it for some sort of Footlocker or Nike ad and just throw it away without really looking at it, lol =P

Thanks again!

Congrats dude and very nice idea!

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom