Some confirmed spring info

Everything the OP posted.

old-spice-guy-nodding-smiling-gif.gif

Thank you TheAfoot.

OP, im hearing that the "new" colorway for the 13s are going to be a "Michigan Wolverines" inspired colorway? any conformation in that??

definitely copeing all 13s they are my favorite and im interested in what the new colorway will be hmmm...

They're finally dropping the original, iconic white/red air jordan 1....i'm confident in JB producing a quality 1 retro after seeing their banned pair.....but i'm hoping they don't throw em in the hype machine....i just want a pair

Originally Posted by brennanizm

Retro III could be anything, including: Mochas, Do The Right Things, Fire Reds, Cool Greys/Orange Peels, Black Cats... Then again, they dumped that cool grey 12 this year, so they may have a new cw cooked up. Just use leather, JB...I can't take seeing another III in Nubuck
Black Cat 3s are in my top 5 Js. Would be awesome to see them again, not getting my hopes up though.

I hope the fire red Vs are the ones with the mainly red midsole. I'm not big on the one that's mostly black...One thing about it, it better be FIRE red & not something stupid like varsity or team red

been loving the lasts couple years releases.. all my favorites. Now if they would just drop the xi's more than once a year

Every dam release will be hell and back to obtain let's do this! I don't ever wonder anymore how jb is gonna run out of ideas. I'm
Wondering when flight club will run out of space lol

Originally Posted by spithrety

The OP seems legit...I knew there was a greater than 95% chance the He Got Game XIII's would release this year and this confirms it.

What sucks is that Jordan brand has decided to release all of these great shoes so close to another. Looks like my last pair of J's this year will be the Raptor 7's in September. And then next year...bring on the 13's! I sorely regret missing out on the 2010 13's and next year will be a chance for redemption.

co-sign on raptors..they're the only ones i truly want this year..i do kinda want obsidians too..then its royals, black toe 13s and columbias next year and im done. Retired.

Damn, thought I was on my way to retirement but as soon as I saw all that info I was reminded how much stuff I still actually wanted.

Thanks for the info OP!

My body is ready for the IIIs...Keep in mind, if they drop in February, they'll coincide with All-Star Weekend, so it should be something JB wants to make a splash with.

Will definitely be getting the 1's, 5's and 13's. All fire. I hope they drop the Grapes V's too. I missed out last time due to the LS chaos.

Back
Top Bottom