Some info about Jordan Brand Fall 2009 lineup *AJ 60+ Pic

I'm starting to think that this will easily be the worse year of JB ever. Especially if they decide to drop fusion XI's. I guess I'll be headed tothe Nike Retro forum now. Air Penny 1/2
pimp.gif

i saw a smaller pic of the 60+ a few weeks ago. the picture was from a different angle. at the time i thought the black ones would be and easy cop, but nowi'm not sure. fusion 4s are just terrible though.

at first i though they were v's and got a half second of excitement, then i realized what they were....not bad, but it just annoys me to rip of the v

thanks for the info though bro

can someone tell me the story behind the 60's ? i didn't know they was dropping.

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

can someone tell me the story behind the 60's ? i didn't know they was dropping.

I think it's a hybrid shoe MJ wore of all the games he scored 60+ points.

mmmmmmm no sir i dunt like em. dunt think the 2's and 5's are a compatable mixture. JB is tryin to hard to make frankenstein sneakers. dubs spizikesand 6 rings, thas it. these are worse den the ajf's.

I'm not saying I like these enough to cop, but these look very clean for a hybrid by JB, a lot of JB hybrids just look wrong with all the parts they cramon it, but to me this one kind of works, but I'm just not a big fan

Back
Top Bottom