Some info I found for 2013 releases UPDATE-pics of AJ 1 HI Blacktoes

But they can't give the white/black/red pair nike air an they give the black toes nike air and the royals and even a non og knicks colorway nike air.... JB is TROLLIN HARD...... :smh:
I was thinking the same exact effn thing. Even though I'm happy they are doing it right with the Nike air , I'm still tight that it's not on the first og colorway. Guess they wanna preserve the value of those who have the 85/94 versions. DAMN!!

Never been so hyped for a shoe like I am for those black toes. Classic look.

Hoping this will be a trend for years to come. Nike Air on Jordans 1 through 6.

zjw0ba.gif

How I feel about those Black Toes along with the other I's dropping next year.

Last edited:
I do like the black tongues from the Love Pack more than the white. But I'm pretty sure the white tongue is what they had on the OG pair. 

unbelievable how excited i am for those black toe 1s. Thats what the f im talking about JB. THOSE looks like the Js I grew up loving.

Here's a pic I found floating around, I remember a thread about these earlier in the year ..

http://niketalk.com/t/344418/air-jordan-3-retro-bright-crimson-2013

I wanna know more about Black/Bright Crimson III.
Could be wack, could be amazing

Here's a pic I found floating around, I remember a thread about these earlier in the year ..

View media item 117281

Thanks for the info fellas

If thats the color blocking they end up going with Ill pass easy. But if they tone it down to a infrared VI type color blocking, and take out the white midsole, I might be in

Last edited:
quality looks okay, colorway is clean and classic, nike logo would of been nice but not a deal breaker, i'll take a pair thanks

I'm so hyped for the Black Toe I's. Nike Air Tags and No Jumpman. Will be a double/triple cop and I'll be done with I's for a long time.

http://sneakersinside.com/air-jordan-1-black-toe-2013/

air-jordan-1-black-toe-2013-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-toe-2013-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-toe-2013-1.jpg
Guys, I'm having a hard time trying to determine what the "cut" of this shoe is. Are these Highs or Mids? I can't really tell. If they're Highs, 2 pairs for me. If Mids they're Mids then my money stays in my pocket...

i might sell most of my collection if the 1s start coming out with nike air and a blank heel and only have 1s

Those Black Toe 1s!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they don't take off that Nike Air tag and keep it close to the originals.

My Old Loves are starting to look OLD man. Gonna have those again in near HIs.

Retired from JB retros long ago but these look legit. The OG Tongue, Nike Air tag, no jumpman logo. Good Work JB :smokin

Back
Top Bottom