Some may have already noticed several NFL players wearing different jerseys...here's the reason

I remember seeing the cross on Polamalu's jersey thinking that he was going to get a fine,but I never heard about it...

4175936939_0d58875523_o.png

Why does Reebok feel the need to change uniforms like this?.... they already ruined a good amount of NHL jerseys and now they're doing this.

When does the NFL's contract with Reebok end? I remember the times when different teams had different sponsors like Nike, Starter, Adidas, and even Puma.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

When does the NFL's contract with Reebok end? I remember the times when different teams had different sponsors like Nike, Starter, Adidas, and even Puma.
the good ol days
pimp.gif

I definitely remember everytime I saw Jacksonville, I thought Garrard's name on his jersey looked REALLY off... same with Finley. Interesting read.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

the good ol days
pimp.gif

i remember they would switch em up every year!

I've noticed Finley's jersey like that the past few games, and Barnett's was like that in yesterday's game also.

I just thought that they had them on tighter so nobody could grab a hold of their jerseys..........

Ive always noticed the Giants have different jerseys than pretty much the whole NFL. And watching the Packers game yesterday Woodson was wearing an xtraSmedium of what looked like the new ones. They dont look all that bad, kinda like the system of fit that the NBA is trying to do with jersey tops. But likesome1 said above, I just thought it was to cut down on the amount of jersey grabbing/pulling during the games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4182890048_94970e617a_o.jpg

And here's a comparison of two diff. Packer jerseys from the same game. Almost every single detail is completely different. Starting with the bootlegnumber font. Check the NFL collar logo, the shoulder numbers, etc

bilde

photo95.jpg

Ochocinco was wearing the new jersey this weekend too
sick.gif

this whole reebok and adidas making jerseys is pathetic

why would you have a different type of jersey than your teammates...i understand different teams but teammates?
laugh.gif

I noticed Finleys jersey several weeks ago and was really wondering what was going on until I found this article. I wonder if this is Reeboks attempt to dosomething like NIke has done with the college FB unis. Lighter, wick moisture better, tighter fitting so they're harder to grab, etc. At any rate theysure don't look very good...they actually do look like paper toweling if you look at the closeup pics. I can't imagine buying an authentic and have itlooking like that, although for casual wear you wont get the distroted stretching effect when youre not wearing all the pads underneath. And why the secrecyfrom Reebok on this?

Originally Posted by mjd77

I noticed Finleys jersey several weeks ago and was really wondering what was going on until I found this article. I wonder if this is Reeboks attempt to do something like NIke has done with the college FB unis. Lighter, wick moisture better, tighter fitting so they're harder to grab, etc. At any rate they sure don't look very good...they actually do look like paper toweling if you look at the closeup pics. I can't imagine buying an authentic and have it looking like that, although for casual wear you wont get the distroted stretching effect when youre not wearing all the pads underneath. And why the secrecy from Reebok on this?

Not to be Nike fanboy but if you've been around Reebok football products. You know they always try to copy Nike but most of the time they always havesomething wrong with them.

Like this year they release the Reebok Pro fade glove,

santonio-holmes-reebok-gloves-auction_edited-1.jpg

Probably their best glove ever but its damn near a disposable glove.
laugh.gif
You'd lucky to get 4 practices or one game and a wash out of them.

Back
Top Bottom