some pretty nice supercars impounded for speeding in canada

They could care less they'll have their cars back in a week and still be living the life
laugh.gif

lol at that GTR. so do they go hard over speeding there? or was it simply because it was a lot of cars going really fast that attracted attention?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

lol at that GTR. so do they go hard over speeding there? or was it simply because it was a lot of cars going really fast that attracted attention?
They're speed inforcement nazis...especially in Toronto

Originally Posted by moneymike88

In Toronto, If you are caught doing 50 km/h over....you will never see your car again

"An alleged street race with some of the most expensive vehicles you've ever seen"

I might sound immature, but that sounds sick.

The Superleggera, matte black R8, Maserati Granturismo, 599, SLS, GTR
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would've taken it to the track, but damn I can't even hate. It's like Need for Speed in real life
pimp.gif

wonder if this would happen in the usa, canada is showing that no one is above the law. I can appreciate that.

and i honestly think that these cars being impounded will have 0 impact on their money in the long run... so they're probably still W'ing.

Originally Posted by scshift

I would've taken it to the track, but damn I can't even hate. It's like Need for Speed in real life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hot pursuit

Originally Posted by pookieman

In Toronto, If you are caught doing 50 km/h over....you will never see your car again
eek.gif
sick.gif

Thats insane.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eek.gif
sick.gif

Thats insane.

My bad I'm wrong....The immediately suspend your license:

• The maximum fine increases from $1,000 to $10,000 upon conviction for street racing, making it the highest penalty in Canada.  The minimum fine increases from $200 to $2,000.
  • Police can issue an immediate seven-day driver’s licence suspension and seven-day vehicle impoundment for street racing, participating in a driving contest or stunt driving. 
  • Courts can impose a driver licence suspension of up to 10 years for a second conviction, if the second conviction occurs within 10 years of the first.  For a first conviction, the maximum licence suspension period remains at 2 years.
  • The definition of a “driving stunt

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Im not winning. How they even get caught in cars like that?

There's a ton of supercars speeding, it's going to attract a ton of attention. And on top of that, it would be unbelievable dumb to try and start a cop chase. Even if you're pushing a Lambo (which would be dumb cause damage to those cars costs a ton), the cops will catch you.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eek.gif
sick.gif

Thats insane.

My bad I'm wrong....The immediately suspend your license:

• The maximum fine increases from $1,000 to $10,000 upon conviction for street racing, making it the highest penalty in Canada.  The minimum fine increases from $200 to $2,000.
  • Police can issue an immediate seven-day driver’s licence suspension and seven-day vehicle impoundment for street racing, participating in a driving contest or stunt driving. 
  • Courts can impose a driver licence suspension of up to 10 years for a second conviction, if the second conviction occurs within 10 years of the first.  For a first conviction, the maximum licence suspension period remains at 2 years.
  • The definition of a “driving stunt

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by f3DJam

vancouver full of exotic whips

Hong Kong money or powder money
Turns out all those kids were under 20 and from HK.........they weren't on their way to get something to eat either, they were doing some sort of gumball rally.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by f3DJam

vancouver full of exotic whips

Hong Kong money or powder money
I knew they were from Hong Kong.  U can obviously tell by their license plates "888".  888 means forever rich in Chinese... I assumed it was powder money
laugh.gif
since it was in Surrey.  Surrey = Brown Town.

Back
Top Bottom