Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind the mass, but i hate women like this who complain that nobody recognizes actual value added/work they do, yet all they is post thirst traps. What the **** do they expect????

Don't mind the mass, but i hate women like this who complain that nobody recognizes actual value added/work they do, yet all they is post thirst traps. What the do they expect????

Yeah I actually didn't Mute one of her snapchat and she kept complaining that "she's always working" :rofl:

Last edited:
I'd take her over Hannah any day

chick looks boring. Julz is annoying but she looks like a fun time

Didn't know that hannah girl used to date klay thompson. She posted on twitter she found him and a basketball groupy in bed together. If klay thinks she's boring then she must be really boring.

I was scrolling through her ig and she didn't even have any nice buttcheek cleavage pics.

Who is that AWG up there?
Picture sent chills down my ****.
Normal occurrence anytime I can see feet in the pic.

Don't mind the mass, but i hate women like this who complain that nobody recognizes actual value added/work they do, yet all they is post thirst traps. What the **** do they expect????

They expect to have it both ways. :lol:

Reminds me of when some dude tweeted to her saying he didn't need to follow Taz angels anymore because he found Julz. And he replied how they're not the same

Later she tweeted about her and her team feeding 500 people and people only write articles about her in a bikini and how she's a snapchat star.

All the Blue's Clues are right in her face but she's too naive to see. :rofl:

Why can't I eat? Not the prettiest joint, but terrible? c'mon now.

Actually reminds of an argentinian joint from work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom