Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna politely ask for all Iskra slander to stop. Her face is not ugly, **** wrong with you guys? :smh:

I think you guys are being a bit unrealistic, there's nothing unattractive about Iskra Lawrence's face.

You guy are tripping lmao she pretty to me . Even if she had no butt I'd consider her a regular cute girl .

Last edited:
I'm not saying she belongs in a Victoria's Secret shoot, but her face is ugly to y'all? Like for real fam? It ain't even like me to defend random internet girls like this, but y'all hurt my feelings with this one :smh:

These cats different fam... Straight up lying in here
Apparently, I just think that they're out of touch with actual females or smoking that K2.  Not even trying to rustle jimmies either. And I'm married to a beautiful woman that I wouldn't trade for the world, so it's not even about thirst. It's more of an observation, like c'mon, Iskra Lawrence is a gorgeous female. 

Last edited:
Iskra is top 5 internet girl I ever seen.
Ya dudes must be from queens.

I'd like Iskra to sit on my face and suffocate me and then revive me and start over again

Repeat until completion

Last edited:
When you call a chick ugly, I feel like you should be required to post up pics of the girl(s) you're working with.  

Show me why you can call someone like Tikrit ugly.  

When you call a chick ugly, I feel like you should be required to post up pics of the girl(s) you're working with.  

Show me why you can call someone like Tikrit ugly.  

Fun fact, Tikrit is the city in Iraq where Saddam Hussein is from

Iskra isn't ugly in the face tho...average yes
How can you call a woman "average" in the face though? 
laugh.gif
 ...some of y'all have no respect for women.

Last edited:
I think you guys are being a bit unrealistic, there's nothing unattractive about Iskra Lawrence's face.

yea seriously, i mean there prettier faces out there (christina milian), but iskra is cute. and her body is grandmaster thirst trap.

balls deep, and pull out game weak, trust.

avy check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom