Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
:frown:. Props though cuz that thing look real as ****. I know chicks who gain weight it goes to their butt and thighs, hoping this is one of those. Ex is like that, last I saw her over a year ago she was built like julz.
I'm still skeptical of Julz but there haven't been any before and after pics posted yet

When a white girl goes out and gets *** implants is that the equivalent of a Queen of Spades tattoo?

Gotta believe she trying to get some D from us brothas if she gettin that kind of work done on her.

When a white girl goes out and gets *** implants is that the equivalent of a Queen of Spades tattoo?

Gotta believe she trying to get some D from us brothas if she gettin that kind of work done on her.
Correction. She probably wants an athlete or a rapper. But that goes hand in hand often

The cellulite tells the tale there, unless ****** just got next level good.
Eh. Amber Rose got cellulite and that thing is obviously fake

Last edited:
Crazy thing is she is always posting on IG about how she struggled as a plus size model in the industry. If she went and got *** shots and still had the nerve to complain she's a clown

...it's crazy most guys on Instagram haven't realized her dancing to that particular Yo Gotti song was meant to attract a certain demographic, letting them know she's confident and open to warranting THAT kind of attention:

6fjUXKA.jpg

Last edited:
if the iskra surgery thing is true, might it be the same for CBquality, too? 
ohwell.gif
 i hope not...

Once I found out she was british I figured it really only was a matter of time , thick white girls generally come from that corn fed genetics and leg day at the gym .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom