Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ this girl having a thread... 

don't let the photos fool you ... in person most of y'all wouldn't even look at her 

she's so basic in person.... 

SUPER basic. 

she's not ugly, but def not thread worthy, esp on NT where "AWG" was birthed lol 

SUPER basic. 

she's not ugly, but def not thread worthy, esp on NT where "AWG" was birthed lol 

Prepare to be crucified. :lol: It is all about the butt, therefore basic or not, I as well as the majority of NT would smash. At the same time I see where you are coming from (I saw her at Trillectro)

NT probably is going to push her "career" further lol.

in unrelated topic, the joint that host First Take on ESPN, that is definitely smash / thread worthy.

Last edited:
Prepare to be crucified.
laugh.gif
It is all about the butt, therefore basic or not, I as well as the majority of NT would smash. At the same time I see where you are coming from (I saw her at Trillectro)

in unrelated topic, the joint that host First Take on ESPN, that is definitely smash / thread worthy.
Lol not worried about drunk NT being drunk 

her career doesn't need a push tho... can't go a weekend w/o seeing her name on some flier for a party/event in Miami 

she really is the plug 

There goes mr too cool for school. Dunno bout ya'll, but no matter how much I see, I still check out every AWG with a booty that passes my way.

SUPER basic. 

Prepare to be crucified. :lol: It is all about the butt, therefore basic or not, I as well as the majority of NT would smash. At the same time I see where you are coming from (I saw her at Trillectro)

you say all of that to end that post with another average chick, shorty is mad meh.

you say all of that to end that post with another average chick, shorty is mad meh.

Yeah, you are most likely pulling only 10s! She is probably a 5 in your ranking, I get it. :lol:

Props.
Nah not at all guess I've seen the show enough that she has faded to me. On top of the caked up face. Look wise give me the two chicks in this thread over her. She still a attractive woman, don't get it twisted.

She did go to see him. She was talking about it on Twitter. Something about getting a cellulite treatment done or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom