Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics are at least 5+ years old. It's believable that she put on that much weight lol she has the right frame

Its possible to transform her body over a couple years but highly unlikely without help from the medical field. She didn't gain much weight anywhere but her booty which rounded out beautifully. These pics aren't before/after puberty pics. Like I said before, she has to be on that 2000 squat workout. All while not getting the right sleep recovery due to the parties she throws. But does it really matter? :lol: this is quickly becoming the norm.

Last edited:
Its possible to transform her body over a couple years but highly unlikely without help from the medical field. She didn't gain much weight anywhere but her booty which rounded out beautifully.

THIS. But it absolutely doesn't matter to me id still destroy her uterus. Even with the enhancements it still looks good

laugh.gif
at the captains in here, boys hate to admit that a large amount of these sluts they lust on over the internet have had fat transfers or whatever, straight up living a lie..

makes me appreciate my normal natural girl even more.

laugh.gif
at the captains in here, boys hate to admit that a large amount of these sluts they lust on over the internet have had fat transfers or whatever, straight up living a lie..

Nah I'll call an ace an ace, and a spade a spade. I don't really like fake butts like that but this damn near might be one of the GOAT's if it is fake. Still don't care what you talm bout.

Post pics of your girl b or keep it movin 
nthat.gif
. Your girl gotta phatty like Julz cuh? 

:lol: at the captains in here, boys hate to admit that a large amount of these sluts they lust on over the internet have had fat transfers or whatever, straight up living a lie..

Man listen cats dont understand that the price for the fat transfer has gotten cheaper here in Florida and the average girl can afford it now we got an advertisement in the mail from a local tampa surgeon a while back and his price said 5,200 lol it used to be about 10 grand

Man that's so damn crazy.

Im done with IG O's, none of them are ever natural when someone ends up digging.

All these O's are plastic until proved undeniably in my mind from now on.

Wait so is a fat transfer a butt transplant? I can't keep up with these IG thots magic sorcery

They transfer your own body fat from one place (stomach, arms, whatever) to somewhere else (face, chest, lips, butt).

A more "natural" alternative.

Last edited:

Wait so is a fat transfer a butt transplant? I can't keep up with these IG thots magic sorcery
They transfer your own body fat from one place (stomach, arms, whatever) to somewhere else (face, chest, lips, butt).

Damn that makes sense why its not OD big. But I don't get it though cause she wasn't that fat to begin with? Jesus the **** girls do for fame man 

Damn that makes sense why its not OD big. But I don't get it though cause she wasn't that fat to begin with? Jesus the **** girls do for fame man 
Yeah but it's a legit career move tho. Would she be where she is now if she didn't have that booty? Would there even be a thread about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom