Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bottle of vintage Nasomatto Black Afgano today. It has a faulty seal and I've already lost 3ml in transit. I'm forced to crack it open and decant it. 

If you're interested.

5ml $26 

Always knew you was a sick man visiting these threads.

I'll take something this weekend from your list though

Some sound legit hurt about her fat transfer :lol:

can never understand why dudes care about this. I can get why women do.

but guys in this thread? nah. :lol:

it's not like you care about her health, your relationship to this women is purely masturbatory who cares if she had a fat transfer? :rofl:

can never understand why dudes care about this. I can get why women do.

but guys in this thread? nah. :lol:

it's not like you care about her health, your relationship to this women is purely masturbatory who cares if she had a fat transfer? :rofl:
Smash wise, you shouldn't care. It's definitely a red flag though if you're talking wife material.

I just got back from this VFT6 pop up shop they had here and this chick was out there. She was snapchatting everything being mad social blah blah blah. This woman is textbook definition of a butterface, her asscheeks def look off too.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear that it's been in process for a minute. Not sure if it's instant fat transfer though, because she
doesn't look like she gained any type of weight in years from the pictures. Not even mad that the process
was done, like somebody said most of these chicks you guys jock on IG all day are put together.

No Jumper
smokin.gif
Damn an hour long and she not showing her cakes? Selfish post 
mean.gif

​
Repped!!!
 ​
My ULTIMATE, CULTURE-VULTURE LUST!!!
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
I ain't even know there was a thread for her on here. If I did, I would've posted up pics, and gifs I made of her... a minute ago.
 ​
Here's one I made awhile back.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
CLAWD AT DAT SWEET ***!!!
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
I don't care if the body is fraudulent or not, this chick is the PAWG prototype to me. Her face is on point, thick legs and she has a beautiful smile too. F all thoughts, opinions and they're entire existence.
 ​
 ​
More of her gifs of her comin', when I get the chance. I gotta make em smaller, since the limit is like 2.5 MB.
 ​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom