Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
huhhhhhhhhh

hhhhooooooooooo

That SoundCloud track [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
"Oooohhh-uheuh!"
pimp.gif

That Atari music on the hook though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Well I don't doubt she gets hate from a lot of different women.
Call me sensitive but I'm not a fan of the culture vulturing of having black friends to "be cool" yet really have those sentiments in your heart.

She's nice to look at (from behind)

But let's not act like Black women weren't ridiculed for having fat *****.

Now that it's trendy, all these **** getting fat transfers and tanning but hate black women.

Black women>

End of rant.

View media item 2132756
And she tweeted some more stuff after this became a topic and tried to defend herself from being a culture vulture. Baby girl is nice to look at and is probably a really fun time but she's a vulture, hands down. You make a whole living off jumping around to our music, associating with our artist and then disrespect our woman. Whole clique full of black girls too :smh:

And she tweeted some more stuff after this became a topic and tried to defend herself from being a culture vulture. Baby girl is nice to look at and is probably a really fun time but she's a vulture, hands down. You make a whole living off jumping around to our music, associating with our artist and then disrespect our woman. Whole clique full of black girls too
mean.gif
Those statements are not rants @Edshoecator, & @lamekilla...

& I feel the exact same way my G's. Reps to you both.

glasses.gif

Call me sensitive but I'm not a fan of the culture vulturing of having black friends to "be cool" yet really have those sentiments in your heart.

Now that it's trendy, all these **** getting fat transfers and tanning but hate black women.

Black women>

End of rant.

There's a sex tape out and ya trying to have an intellectual talk.
Some of ya cats extra sus
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's a sex tape out and ya trying to have an intellectual talk.
Some of ya cats extra sus
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

___ it's all of 3 minutes long, she's clothed, the quality is trash, and the thread is already tip-toeing what's acceptable on here with the amount of discussion about it we've had.

What do you want from us? :lol:

Last edited:
Shorty a real one , holding the camera .

same thing i was thinking.

But on another note how she tweet those foul shots about black women then her sex tape leak right after. Baby girl having a bad weekend huh

broke a 3 month no fap for this video this morning.
came back home from a long day at the beach and eating good food....had another fap

NO REGRETS! :pimp:

yall overthinking the situation though...who REALLY cares that another person is having sex and recording it with their partner...its 2016 famalam and that happened to be a moment she enjoyed and felt like filming at the time.

yall can do all the critiquing and **** that yall want to but facts is facts and dude is lucky to have shared time with her. I stopped following her on snapchat because her voice annoyed me but for some reason her moaning was unique & sexy to me...plus when she said "I want you in me everyday" .....WOOOOOH those are the words that'd make me drop babies in the womb. **** it

came back home from a long day at the beach and eating good food....had another fap

yall overthinking the situation though...who REALLY cares that another person is having sex and recording it with their partner...its 2016 famalam and that happened to be a moment she enjoyed and felt like filming at the time.

yall can do all the critiquing and **** that yall want to but facts is facts and dude is lucky to have shared time with her. I stopped following her on snapchat because her voice annoyed me but for some reason her moaning was unique & sexy to me...plus when she said "I want you in me everyday" .....WOOOOOH those are the words that'd make me drop babies in the womb. **** it

Hi Rell

Black women>

End of rant.
Facts. She's good to look at, but like many before her and after, they'll use black people like stepping stones to get established. Then bash em once they get the attention they so desperately want.

black women aint been ridiculed for having a fat *** since before da sir mix-alot era b c'mon :lol:
Lolwut ? Nt sre if srs

same thing i was thinking.

But on another note how she tweet those foul shots about black women then her sex tape leak right after. Baby girl having a bad weekend huh
Those tweets are old

This entire post just screams that you're desperate and sex starved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom