Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I knew that hemp could be used to create many things but that car is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing :smokin

Word.

Have to get over all the political chatter about hemp to realize that the trues reason it's illegal is so that ppl can dominate the markets with proprietary products.

The racism, and health effects were just icing on the cake to guarantee illegal status in the minds and hearts of millions.

I think a big issue with once legalization occurs is them basically admitting that propaganda holds more weight than truth in the court of public opinions. If big business sees a way to make money, they are willing to go to any extreme to dominate a given market. It's a normal sentiment, but dangerous in the hands of someone with the resources to make any whimsical thought they have come to fruition.

I agree with you whole heartedly man. It never has and never will bother me if someone is gay.

Someone checked me one day though, they said if everything is connected and our reality has layers to it, you can't pick and choose what does and doesn't bother you. For example, "starving kids in Africa" don't affect me but I'm worried about it cause the human connection we share. Same thing with homosexuality. If I care about the ongoing existence of humans, homosexuality is something I have to consider. Morally, that's a personal decision. Objectively, the human anatomy tells you that it's wrong. Slowly but surely I do believe the blurring of genders can have a negative effect on our society. Naturally, men and women have things that our bodies and psychology are tailored to produced.

I understand what you're saying....but I just don't get your point...what do you want to happen?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly%E2%80%93Hopkinsville_encounter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexham_Heads

I understand what you're saying....but I just don't get your point...what do you want to happen?

This is wishful thinking, but I guess what I would want to happen is let homosexuality deal with it self naturally. Not something that is forced down our throats(that wasn't intentional) for the sake of being accepted.

I guess the next question is how does it deal with self naturally, and honestly I don't know.

When I see flamboyant homosexual people put in positions of high visibility I can't help but think there's an agenda. I wouldn't wanna see flamboyant heterosexual people when I'm supposed to get objective Olympic news coverage etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly%E2%80%93Hopkinsville_encounter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexham_Heads

Thank you sir.

BTW, you said you were going to post some vids of cryptids. Post 'em pls.

Last edited:
blacks were used to set the bar. to accept people of different color. homosexuality is set for different sexuality... (human and human). 

in preperation for introduction of mf ET. 

I have a lot to catch up on in here..

You have to post vids soon, man. You have posted some really good ones, especially UFO's/E.T's.

We're about to get a nice blanket of snow in the next couple days so I'll be home, and I'll be in here catching up.

blacks were used to set the bar. to accept people of different color. homosexuality is set for different sexuality... (human and human). 

:nerd:

the first GM babies were born this month. we're getting to a very, I hate to say weird, place on this planet.

[COLOR=#red]Baphomet... Part man, part woman.. sex changes, and things of that nature will be the norm[/COLOR]

preserved finger (13.5" in length) from ancient 20' tall egyptian giant

Reactions: wr
patrick bateman patrick bateman

Your thoughts on the Baphomet ?

when I used to read into the occult/magic, I remember coming across Eliphas Levi who was the first (if I remember correctly) to make a depiction of this "being"

Some say its a physical personification of the devil/satan (look into the meaning of SEIR, look deeply) ...idk though...I have more info, but it's more biblical than anything...wouldn't wanna "ruin" the thread now :tongue:

All I can say is, the Goat/Pentagram/ Baphomet goes hand in hand (as most know)... don't let an upright pentagram fool you either (see american flag) :wink: .. It comes down to symbology - A symbol is an object that represents, stands for, or suggests an idea, visual image, belief, action, or [COLOR=#red]material entity[/COLOR]. Whats the "spirit" (for lack of a better word) behind the star, pentagram? :nerd:

"A symbol veils or hides a secret and is that which veils certain [COLOR=#red]mysterious forces[/COLOR]. These [COLOR=#red]ENERGIES when released can have a potent effect[/COLOR]" - Foster Bailey, The Spirit of Freemasonry

In short, the Baphoment, A star, Pentagram etc.... all evil. While 98% of people today are atheist and only deal with the physical, you better believe those in charge are HIGHLY spiritual.. their job is to keep you out of that realm, amongst other things.

what are GM babies yo
genetically modefied? 

i think
like put enough silicone & artificial ingredients into the organic human & it will re-act like a controllable, download-able computer

but on that note -

i remember reading about an alien abduction where da greys brought the abductee into a larger room in the craft & there was a glass window on wall like a hospital nursery...

the abducteed was urged to look into the other room by da greys and they saw little half-alien/half-human babies playing in one room along-side 100% human babbies - and fetuses in goo-filled containers in another room...

...the freaky part of the abduction was that da grey telepathically communicated with the abductee & was asking for feedback; when the human abductee said they could tell the
difference between the hybrid babies & human babies - the alien greys said they were still perfecting but even at this stage - most human abductees could not identify differences like this abductee...also - the aliens had already dispersed adult hybrids into our population at this point...

i think
like put enough silicone & artificial ingredients into the organic human & it will re-act like a controllable, download-able computer

but on that note -

i remember reading about an alien abduction where da greys brought the abductee into a larger room in the craft & there was a glass window on wall like a hospital nursery...

the abducteed was urged to look into the other room by da greys and they saw little half-alien/half-human babies playing in one room along-side 100% human babbies - and fetuses in goo-filled containers in another room...

...the freaky part of the abduction was that da grey telepathically communicated with the abductee & was asking for feedback; when the human abductee said they could tell the
difference between the hybrid babies & human babies - the alien greys said they were still perfecting but even at this stage - most human abductees could not identify differences like this abductee...also - the aliens had already dispersed adult hybrids into our population at this point...

Freaky **** :lol: 0]

Just posting this for the hell of it, but I remember when this dude was being spoken about.. I was like "man, whats up with this guy?" lo and behold, I saw this pic and snapped it from my comp... Pope francis or w/e his name is.. maybe he's reaching in his jacket for some gum :lol:

:smh: hidden hand ... idc who you are, you got some sort of power, wealth, prestige, fame etc in this empire.. there's a 9.7/10 you're playing ball

Last edited:
^
napoleon is famous for having posed like that, it kind of set a trend and many people posed like that in early (american) photographs afterward
it's usually done as a gag these days...

...unless there is some other deeper meaning germane to this thread...? i forget if illuminatti gesture or not?

Last edited:

I forgot too point out that this video on transhumanism links the agenda with the recent Subway bread scandal.

The same hazardous materials used in bread are used to create nano scale computer processors.

^
napoleon is famous for having posed like that, it kind of set a trend and many people posed like that in early (american) photographs afterward
it's usually done as a gag these days...

...unless there is some other deeper meaning germane to this thread...? i forget if illuminatti gesture or not?

Hidden Hand gesture.. Who was controlling Napoleon? Rothschild family had him in their pocket... If you ask me, these dudes aren't doing it just to do it, they're paying homage to the hidden force, the hand controlling everything (Job 9:24 kjv) ... if you have info though, I'm open... I copped that book "Codex magica" and it goes into it in detail..too lazy at the moment to pull the book out :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom