Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanna live in a society man where we're all willing to help each other instead of pointing fingers and looking down at people. that stuff bothers me man. people are too attached to the physical that they don't see the real painting that is our existence and purpose.

Last edited:
I think the easiest thing to do is disconnect. It was easier for me to do once I got into how the mind operates, especially the subconscious. Garbage in, garbage out. When you subject yourself to negative energy, unknowingly it shapes you. Your thoughts, emotions, reactions, opinions, all programming. You have to reprogram yourself.

I was once a huge fan of Jay-Z and ignorant rap in general. The last few years I couldn't name one song from jay or drake or Kanye or anyone really. I don't know who led the league in scoring. I don't know what obama just said about a or b. I don't know what Kanyes baby's name is. I didn't watch jay z hit a girl in a elevator. I don't know who Donald sterling is. I don't know what the new tv show on fox is. I don't know what friend posted what on whichever social network is cool these days. And I could care less.

I think you get my point. And guess what? It's very liberating. I disconnected from the Deliberate programming of bull **** and garbage and started choosing what goes in. I know people in it still will argue that it's just music or just tv, but that is completely false. It's not just entertainment, it never was and never will be just entertainment.

"The Delieberate Dumbing Down of America" and "Society of the Spectacle" are two amazing books that I suggest everyone in this thread read. Like @Will0827 just said, once you're aware, it becomes a choice. I started out making changes because I wanted to give the slave owners a giant middle finger instead of giving them my money and more importantly my conscious.

Start implementing other activities to become habit. Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier. Play some positive music when you first rise or meditate. Start doing yoga in the comfort of your own home. Cook some real FOOD instead of of going to a fast food joint. Turn off the radio and play some bob marley or daft punk or if you still love rap listen to the underachievers. I've implemented all these things and it's helped completely reshape me in the process or awakening to my true self.

If you're worried about losing your friends or becoming socially awkward, don't be. Everyone is on their own journey. Not everyone is supposed to wake up. Maybe this isn't the lifetime where they can or maybe they've accepted the programming and they depend on it and the **** is way too deep for them to see. Either way, I know from experience that it's damn near impossible to wake another being up. You can plant a seed but ultimately they have to see it for themselves. Engage in whatever it is they talk about. Don't judge them. Don't hate them. Remember why it is that you're friends with them. It's not because of what they like. We pick friends mostly based on chemistry. When you disoconnedr and learn to accept things you cannot change, you enable your self to still have fun in those circumstances like before, only now your doing these things consciously. I've been down this road. Got a lot of **** from friends once I stopped going to clubs and partaking in activities that involved doing things that go against what I believe in, but if they are your true friends and you still treat them well, they stick around. May even start waking up themselves. Never know.

I'm going to light up this thread with videos right meow friends. Good morning all. It's a beautiful day.

I wuv this thread.

Only reason I come on this site. We should start a Fight Club and do our own "Project Mayhem" lol.

Funny, the movie Fight Club is exactly what we're talking about. One mans inner self seeing the truth and knows he has to disconnect from this material slave society but he is stuck battling his old self because the old self is so attached and so dependent on it and most importantly the old self is afraid.

Great movie.

http://youtu.be/9Nz8Ah32NgY
^^^there are 6 of these. Best ones I've seen on the subject.

http://youtu.be/kMNaPmmuHCs

http://youtu.be/k67_imEHTPE

http://youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A

http://youtu.be/eZJoCfgAEuE

http://youtu.be/iFlvkwXCQco

http://youtu.be/sIDJ_g4HDeQ

I could do this all day lol.

The problem isn't television, it isn't football, it isn't jay z, it isn't politics. We don't have an environmental problem. It's a consciousness problem. Everything else just stems from that. We fix our consciousness and all these other problems will be fixed automatically.

Last edited:
C.Magneto C.Magneto

Honestly, finding my current girlfriend made it incredibly easy. If I didn't have her, I don't think I'd be where I am at today. Her and I actually met each other through clubbing/partying. We hung out and were friends for like 6 months before we just fell into our relationship. At the time we got together it was when I just started opening my eyes so organically her eyes started to open as well just from being around me and watching the same YouTube videos and docs I watched. She too is now vegan, does yoga, started gardening and just overall trying to be a better person as well. All on her own, I don't force anything on her. Having a partner on the path makes all this incredibly more easy for me.

I mentioned rap music and other alternatives that are on the same frequency as the hints we discuss here.

The Underachievers. Been listening to the same 2 albums from them for the last 2 years. If you're interested after I post these songs, you can download both their albums for free. Indigoism is their first album and Lords of Flatbush is their second album.

/\

I feel like we should start another "enlightenment" discussion in the Music forum. I've been thinking about it for a while but I feel like I'd just be talking in circles.  

Music is so important. It's incredible that so many believe that music can't influence the brain...when "Art" by definition is meant to make you "feel".

ben roethlisberger ben roethlisberger

What helped you get out of the clubs? That's what I struggle with most

Its been the same thing for me that took me away from clubbing, my girlfriend isnt as deep as i am as far as mushrooms and watching all the docs and podcast and other youtube vids i watch but she does watch some with me and does have some logical conversations with me about things i bring up.

all this EDM has turned off clubbing and going out in the city for me. would much rather chill and talk with people than deal with an overcrowded spot where i can't hear a damn thing. pretty much only go clubbing now if we get a table, or if it's in AC or Vegas.

I haven't tried dmt yet only a couple of shroom trips, and it just helped me understand just about anything and everything. Quick example i was with a couple my two friends and one of them bought his kids. I have a bad habit of saying son when im high and my friends daughter said dont say son say tree everytime i said son. I was trying to understand why she kept saying it and i had a little revelation and the next time she said dont say son say tree, i said after cause tree is life and trees give us oxygen which we breathe and live and were killing the trees which is in result killing us. After that realization it felt like a bomb went off in my head and i laughed non stop and cried some of the happiest tears ever. In all my trips those are the experiences i have and just come away with understanding the systems and that love is the answer to all. Its really difficult/damn near impossible to put into words for me atleast. Other then to try it for yourself.
I feel like psychadelics really help you analyze on the littlest things. She could've said tree just simple because she was a kid and and thought that son wasn't aprropriate since she was a girl (daughter). But once you wondered on why tree, you suddenly go on the deep thought which made you realize the important of trees and how essential they're to life. Natural psychadelics like shrooms and DMT makes us realize how essential the simplest things are to our own lives.

And i do agree on love being the answer to all. I've read the book called the Monk and the Philosopher which soley focuses and the dialogue between a father and son. The son is a graduate student who turned his focuses on life towards Buddhism. His father is a materialist, as in someone who believes evidence is substantial answer in life. And what I've learned from the book is how Buddhism is essentially the understanding of the self, the consciousness, through enlightenment. And with enlightenment comes love, compassion, and altruism. Hate and anger are not personal qualities rooted within our selves, they are effects to the events around us. I believe our society thrives on hate and power. I can't even imagine how a world thrived in love looks, or even a society alone. Imagine what we can achieve without hate.

no discrimination, no poverty, no world hunger.

today I was walking in the park, looking at all the grass and while it's lovely I couldn't help but wonder if all the excess grasslands were converted into farmland. we could probably end world hunger...

Random, but it blows my mind how there's not really a forum out there dedicated to stuff like this. Furthermore, that a thread like this exists in an arena purely dedicated to the procurement of materialistic things.

Random, but it blows my mind how there's not really a forum out there dedicated to stuff like this. Furthermore, that a thread like this exists in an arena purely dedicated to the procurement of materialistic things.
makes me glad I burned and was bored when I made the thread :lol: :nthat:

Gonna try and get to those videos Ben in the next day or so.

Anyone feel like discussing our origins? I tried to open the door to it in the "AFRICAN HISTORY X" thread. But then I ended up typing around 2 pages worth of material and realized it was pointless to post it there.
ahaha just had a cool convo with my dad about it yesterday. I like to think we weren't from this planet. We were put here because it was the best habitat, we were similar to the native ceatures especially monkies. I wonder why we always looked back to our history to find our origins rather than looking forward.

jay and bey are corrupting the youth with that bull to oversexualize them. just like the other forces in the media, miley, CBS, etc. it's sad. a woman in beyonce's stature shouldn't be talking about surfboarding her man and swallowing his watermelon seed. disgusting. the problem with today's society is people look outward for role models, they look at celebrities and athletes instead of looking internally.

I could argue that anyone in pop culture is corrupting the youth with "insert sin here", but there's no denying that they're one of the most powerful couples in America, if not the world. One of the most... I didn't say THE most. And there's some math to that.

jay and bey are corrupting the youth with that bull to oversexualize them. just like the other forces in the media, miley, CBS, etc. it's sad. a woman in beyonce's stature shouldn't be talking about surfboarding her man and swallowing his watermelon seed. disgusting. the problem with today's society is people look outward for role models, they look at celebrities and athletes instead of looking internally.

I could argue that anyone in pop culture is corrupting the youth with "insert sin here", but there's no denying that they're one of the most powerful couples in America, if not the world. One of the most... I didn't say THE most. And there's some math to that.
and with all that power they could change the way a lot of people live but instead they reinforce the same negatives that hold people around this planet down. and it's not just them, it's that entire industry. once folks learn to detach emotionally from that succubus (instead of being obsessed with celebrities) they might finally start to wake up and see the damage being done around them, to their peers and planet.

i was at the gym yesterday and I got a notification on Twitter so my phone made noise and the guy across from me and I started talking as a result and he brought up some good points about how all this technology has just become noise to keep us bottled up and distracted. so we don't see what's actually going on and what matters anymore. dude worked on wall street a little during the wolf of wall street era, said the movie was a little over the top, but people really were ******* in offices all the time back then.

kinda good to just talk to strangers when you can, just being social and positive. dude had a couple of funny and crazy stories. told me about how one of his coworkers was driving snowmobiles with his mistress and he hit a dry patch in the ground and went flying into some barbed wire and got decapitated. kinda wild since the night earlier i was at my boy's house and he sells insurance and i was joking with him about snowmobile insurance and where he could move to find people wanting that coverage.

Celebrities are talented people crazy enough to believe in themselves to be able to chase their "dreams". You can argue that their "dreams" they chased are a product of the system and not their true journey, but the talent, motivation and dedication are still in them, they are just asleep. The ones that learn the truth whilst still in the celebrity Hollywood matrix are the ones that get ostracized and black balled from the industry. Labeled as a loon.

I forget where I heard the interview and which celeb it was who was speaking on it, but she claimed their are a ton of celebs who are in the know and they have sort of an underground club going on. Some speak on it but she said there are quite a few A-listers who attend but are still trapped in fear because they know it means the end of their careers.

Celebrity has to be an insane way of living. I can't even imagine.

Last edited:

Got some Bach on, about to turn on the vape and do some studying :pimp:

classical music is great man. haven't listened to this stuff in a minute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom