as the water, let there be land b

Last edited:
ayo doe
on dat oppression...i meant about da world, not da thread b
just for clarification purposes

thread balance finds itself
both yin & yang must exist
as the water, let there be land b

Agreed, to an extent. Everyone is at whatever level of consciousness they are at, but the thread has been unbalanced In my opinion.

Anyways, what would you say is the most important thing(s) or truths we've been oppressed from dating back thousands of years Up til this very moment?

This question is for everyone. Let's get a open discussion going with all posters.

Last edited:
Agreed, to an extent. Everyone is at whatever level of consciousness they are at, but the thread has been unbalanced In my opinion.

Anyways, what would you say is the most important thing(s) or truths we've been oppressed from dating back thousands of years Up til this very moment?
I would have to say the true nature of freedom and the fact that human beings are sovereign meaning we own ourselves and nobody else. Too many people believe that a (man made) system of authority should be in place in order to keep peace.

Next I'd say the power of the human psyche and subconscious mind.

Last edited:
Wow. What a cool vid. Makes me feel really optimistic on opening my eye to new ideas. Man just thinking about older civilizations with greater technology is no more a figment in my mind but a possibility. And that idea of learning about our past goes hand in hand to learning about the future. :smokin

Glad you enjoyed that brotha.

@hallywoodxo - yooooo, hit my phone fam. Lost my (old)phone and none of my numbers transferred over..

I feel like no one has any idea what the most important ones are. Or very few at least.

Sometimes I think all these truths, whether it be new age or religious or scientific, are just learned concepts that the more reflective minds are prone to adopt.

Ben floating was amazing to experience. It took a bit to get fully comfortable in the tank. Once I did the feeling was great. I want to say I felt like I was in space if that doesn't sound too crazy. I felt so wonderful afterwards

The podcast test run was cool man, very interesting stuff. Who is the other host? I think you two make a solid team. Keep it going!!

The true power of our mind body soul is limitless. This is why we need to take care of ourselves. Healing ourself helps heal the earth

B9cB6rXCUAAXpal.jpg

A boy rode a wagon towed by a robot teddy bear in Beijing

http://www.wsj.com/articles/photos-of-the-day-feb-9-1423514900

Not sure if most knows this, but our solar system is one galaxy and there's aprox. 10k galaxy's. There's a possibility of life form som ewhereelse or possibly far in our galaxy. Nothing mind blowing but its pretty deep and interesting

This is incorrect. I suggest you fact check your statements and report back to us with your findings.

:smokin :lol: DrKingSchultz has given this thread c.p.r. and a wheat grass shot. repped.

:lol: thank you for the compliment.

Lucid Dreaming

A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware/concious that one is dreaming and takes control of the dream.

Here is something I have had success in studying and obtaining, it was a very satisfying enlightening experience to say the least, it is very exciting achieving lucidity. :pimp: something that I really encourage and recommend to the people within here.

Dream Induced Lucid Dream - DILD
Basic Tutorial for Beginners

What

DILD is one of the two main induction methods that you can use to get a Lucid Dream.
The main difference between DILD and another main induction method called WILD:

DILD - you go to sleep normally. Then when in a dream, you realize you are dreaming.
WILD - you let your body fall asleep while you keep your mind aware, until dream is ready and you enter it without losing consciousness.

How

As I mentioned above, you have a DILD, when having a regular dream and you suddenly realize that you are dreaming.
In order to realize that, we have to teach our minds to ask a question "Am I dreaming?" when in a dream.

This is done by asking the same question during day. While doing this, believe that you are in a dream.

During the day, no matter what you are doing, stop and ask yourself "Am I dreaming"?
Look around. Examine your surroundings. Does everything look the way it should?
Ask yourself how you got there. What have you been doing 5 minutes ago? And before that?

Now it's time to do a Reality Check (RC), and a mantra (simple phrase that you repeat).

There are many different RCs and mantras that you can chose from, or you can make your own.

For this example I will use the classic "looking at hands" RC with mantra.

Bring your hands up to chest level and look at your palms.
Examine them. Do they look as they normally do? Count your fingers. Don't presume how many you have.
Say "Next time I'm dreaming, I look at my hands and realize I'm dreaming."
Put your hands down, bring them back up and repeat RC with mantra a few times.

It doesn't really matter how many times you do it. What matters is that you believe that you could be in a dream, you just don't know it yet. Don't, at any point, think to yourself "No, I'm not dreaming."

Repeat above steps when you are sitting on your bed ready to go to sleep.
As you are falling asleep, repeat your mantra only.

It would be best if this mantra is the last thought you have just before you fall asleep.
If it keeps you awake, start falling asleep normally and say your mantra when you are close to falling asleep.
Or say it a few times, then just go to sleep normally.

Pretty soon this behavior starts happening in your regular dreams and you will gain awareness and become lucid.

How soon, that's different for everybody. It could be tonight, or in a few weeks or in a month.

It really helps if you are excited about the prospect of having the greatest adventure you can imagine,
and if you know that you will, without any doubt.

Additional RCs you can add to/replace the "looking at hands" RC. It's good to do at least 2-3 different RCs at the time. Pick your favorites or make up your own.

1. Looking at hands + Counting fingers
2. Nose plug
3. Thumb/palm
4. Gravity
5. Try to change something
6. Switches
7. Reading

1. In Waking Life (IWL) Look at your hands, palms up and notice details. Count your fingers. In dream, look at your hands. Do they look normal (color, shape, size, can you make your finger longer?) Count your fingers. Do you have the right amount? This is a good RC, because your hands are always there, IWL and in a dream and you can practice this discretely.

2. IWL - pinch your nose shut with your hand and try to breathe. If you can breathe, you are in a dream. Also a good RC, because your nose is always there, little less discrete to practice.

3. IWL - Try to gently push your thumb through a palm of your other hand. Pay attention to the sensation. Anticipate, that it will go through. In dream, do the same. If it goes through, you are dreaming. Good RC also because you don't have to go and look for them and quite discrete to practice.

4. IWL - Say, "If this was a dream, I could levitate" and expect to float up. Do the same in a dream. Good RC, you can do it anywhere and totally discrete.

5. IWL - look at something and say "if this was a dream, that [something] would be [something else]. You can think of an item being some other item, or try to change color, size, movement... It's fun and it transfers into your dream very well. Don't forget to use emotions when doing it - be sure you are in a dream, so the thing will change.

6. Try to turn on a light switch. In a dream, flipping a switch usually won't do anything. But people do report that they can turn on lights in a dream. And if there is no light switch near in a dream, you would have to look for one and waste your time.

7. Try to read. In a dream, you can read, but when you take a second look, it will say something different, or gibberish. Also time on a clock may have letters instead of numbers. But it can also look correct. And you have to find a clock in a dream before you can do RC.

What you just read is a basic practice, that is perfectly capable to give you a LD tonight.

You can of course read more and expand on your knowledge and apply your own ideas, so it works for you the best it can.

More about awareness
Self-awareness by Sageous
All day awareness by KingYoshi
Dream Yoga by Sivason

Here below is a great place to gather information and resources to gain lucidity whilst dreaming..

Beginners methods and techniques:

http://www.dreamviews.com/induction-methods-techniques/

Seasoned lucid dreamers share experiences and discussions:

http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lucid-discussion/

Subsection on how to attain lucidity:

http://www.dreamviews.com/attaining-lucidity/

Dreams

In truth everything is a dream/programmed illusion/virtual reality experience created by a consciousness source of light which set up layers/dimensions/grids/matrixes through which souls experience simultaneously. These programs follow patterns called Sacred Geometry and repeat in loops, creating the illusion of linear time.

In the slower frequency movement of third dimension, one experiences linear time. As one moves their conscious awareness into dreamtime, released from the physical body, grid of experience, physical body, one experiences with time, and is able to move from grid program to grid program, in what often appears as 'flying'.

The soul is able to consciously able to view one or more grid programs at the same time, splitting the consciousness, moving in hyperspace, quantum physics, with a greater understanding of the dynamics of its total experiences.

While in a physical body, it takes most of your conscious effect to focus on events around you, as they are guided by emotions, the duality of the physical experience, which is bi-polar. This mirrors swings in emotions and constant changes in environment as all grids are in flux. In the physical, the goal is always to create balance. Many dreams are laced with emotions masking their true meaning.

A dream can warn us of potential danger.

Things that trouble us often crystalize in a dream.

Everyone who sleeps, dreams, including animals.

When you take a nap, you are ten times more likely to remember your dreams. For example you dream about meeting a partner. When you 'wake-up' that dream can continue. When you meet that person in the physical you get a deja vu feeling or say, "I dreamed about you, and it was all so real (surreal)!"

When you wake from a dreams, your consciousness can remain part of that experience.

On average, we sleep for a third of each day. Take your age and divide it by 1/3 and you will know how many years you have been asleep, on the other side, in this lifetime. For example, if you are 30 years old, you have slept for 10 years.

Many dreams bring messages, some part of your soul's evolution. Dreamtime is often a place of transformation for the soul where it awakens afterward enlightened about the next step on its journey into awareness. This is a time where the soul and mind process the path of the quester who returns in higher frequency of thought and personal mission.

If you can perceive of your dreams as projected illusions in which you are experiencing and learning, then so too shall you look upon your experiences in the physical, and unlock the mysteries of humanity and your purpose for being here. From the point of view of dreamtime and other realms of conscious awareness, our reality is but a projected illusion in linear time.

What happens when our consciousness leaves the physical body and enters the grids? What is the true reality - this one or that? Are realities merging now? Are dreams really dreams? Do they end when we wake up here or do they continue? How do our journeys into alternate realities help us? As we are here to study and experience emotions, much of our sleep time has to do with processing issues, healing, connecting with spirit, glimpsing the grids (past, present, and future viewed simultaneously) and so on. This is a wide open field, that works differently with each person and is up for personal interpretation.

Dream Categories

Anxiety Dreams, Nightmares

These dreams often are fear-based and result in waking up with sweats and heart palpitations. There is generally a situation going on in the person's physical life that results in such dreams. Heed their warning and create change. Some people call them "Frustration Dreams". They mimic life as they always contain unresolved issues leaving the person frustrated in dreamtime then waking up in this reality with the same feelings of frustration accompanied by anger, fear, panic and anxiety.

Many of our issues, cannot, and will not be resolved in our experience here. One must find workable solutions and act on them. The key is ... always remove stress and anything, or anyone, that does not work in your life.

Creative Dreams

Within your dream you are shown something you are to create, perhaps something affecting the destiny of humanity. Famous inventors, writers, artists, and musicians were inspired by their dreams.

Color vs. Black and White Dreams

Some people feel that as a dream manifests into third dimension it moves from black and white to color definition. Other believe that black and white dreams are dreamtime but dreams in color are parallel experiences. Further, dreams in black and white indicate an event in the far future, then same scene later manifesting as a dream in color meaning it is getting closer to physical reality.

End Time Anxiety Dreams

They contain events linked to the end of our reality hologram, simulation, dream, or program. Sometimes the events are obvious to the dreamer, while other times they are symbolic, all the while scaring my clients, who come running for answers. End Time Anxiety Dreams are on the increase as grids collide and consciousness increases. This goes along with a knowing that ET -- "Extraterrestrial" or "End Time" -- intervention in the human drama is about to be revealed, not by the governments of the world, but by the hologram. End Time Anxiety Dreams by clients and others who live in the Pacific Ring of Fire are mostly tsunami dreams, and they too are on the increase. - April 2012

Episodic or Sequence Dreams.

Your dream is like a movie, involving a story that goes on and on in sequential order.

Flying Dreams.

These dreams are common. You fly free, escapism, ascension to source, time travel or move through grid realities.

Lucid Dreams.

As consciousness is evolving to higher frequency of light and sound, so too are our dreams. With this comes the lucid dream in which you can control and alter the events in your dreamtime by realizing that you are dreaming. If you become a lucid dreamer, this does not mean that all of your dreams are of this type. Dreams vary as with all things your consciousness experiences.

There are many methods to use to create lucid dreaming. Here are just a few. Before going to sleep, tell yourself think: "I am going to have a lucid dream." This phrase will remain in your physical consciousness. When you dream, it will activate and you will know you are dreaming. Next you must find a symbol that when seen in dreamtime allows you to recognize that you are dreaming. Let's say your symbol is the 'sun'. Whenever you see that symbol in a dream, your mind will realize that you are dreaming and begin to interact freely.

For example ... you are dreaming that you are walking on the beach on a nice sunny day. You look up and see the sun! Your mind relays the message to you, this is all a dream. You now can stop alter the events of this scene, projection, or move to another. The important things is expanding your conscious awareness to the point that you perceive the dream as a dreamtime experience. This takes practice, but can be done. It will help you realize what is occurring on the other side when you sleep and the nature of dreams as projected illusion.

Precognitive or Prophetic Dreams.

You dream about events that manifest in the future usually within 3 weeks if not immediately. These can be personal or universal messages. You may also see your future partner, your children, a place you will live, or future events for the planet.

Projections.

Dreams are projections, just as we are projected thought experiencing in physical reality - which is nothing more than a consciousness hologram - actually holograms within holograms in which we experience at different levels of awareness. Dreams can be comprised of still images where you may see a face and telepathically receive information from that person or they can be animations (animated scenes). They can project from your thoughts or the collective unconsciousness.

Repetitive or Recurring Dreams.

You have the same dream over and over as if a message is being sent from the other side, which you have to understand. Very often it is you sending yourself a message, often a warning.

Sexual Dreams.

Sex plays a major part in our dream world for many of us. This depends of its importance in our everyday lives. It's a powerful driving force, like hunger and ambition. While we're awake, sex is ruled by social restrictions and conventions, but in our dreams, even the most timid of us can have explicit and excitingly sexy dreams once our repressed selves are asleep. Sexual dreams are very coming during puberty.

Shared Dreams.

You remember the events in your dream, that involve another person. At the same time, another person in your dream remembers the same events

Spirit Dreams.

Messages are given by those who have crossed over or a religious icon. These are often the soul of someone you knew, guiding your journey or telling you that they are okay on the other side.

Teaching Dreams.

Dreams can have layers that unfold over many days. In that time, Spirit can teach you through symbols of light or other means that raise your level of awareness. Shamanic dreams often teach lessons.

The Tsunami.

With accelerating Earth Changes, many people dream about large waves of water inundating them. This dream is becoming more common especially for people who live in coastal areas. Tsunami

Tunnel Dreams.

You experience yourself moving through a tunnel into a white light or returning from the light. This may be accompanied by the sound of whooshing water. You may meet someone, or meet yourself, at the end of the tunnel, much like a Near Death Experience. While moving through the tunnel, you may move alone or see others. You can fly quickly or slowly. You can experience emotions with this dream journey, which often brings transformational messages.

Universal Dreams.

These dreams are related to information you receive from the collective unconscious, the grids of our experience, akashic records, hall of records, that which creates the reality in which we live. Whenever a dream presents symbols of a cosmic nature, in all probability it is a representation of a Universal dream. Such dreams are reflective of religious experiences, and denote changes that are to occur at some future time.

Remembering and Interpreting Dreams

We dream in a higher frequency of thought and light than our physical experience. Therefore when we slow down our frequency as we return to our conscious awareness to the physical mind and body, we often do not have the means to understand what occurred in dreamtime.

Once consciousness enters, the physical mind, we return to the 'realms of forgetfulness' about who we are and the nature of a soul's experiences. Our thought processes move too slowly. Many view the physical as the dreamtime, as a result, as we are no longer aware. they see reality as a dream.

Some people remember their dreams while others have little or no recognition.

Dreams help you work out issues. Emotions can distort memory. We often do not remember dreams because we do not wish to deal with the issues addressed.

Most people remember what I call 'wake-up dreams.' As your consciousness returns to the physical mind, it slows down to a frequency where it become aware of something that is occurring on the other side that it wishes to remember. You wake up and you remember, if only for few minutes as your consciousness slowly returns to physical frequency. It is then you must record your dream information before the events are lost in time.

Dream Journal, It often useful to keep a dated journal of your dreams. Keep it by your bed. Write the notes in the journal as soon as you 'wake up.' You may not understand their content until later. using a tape recorder is also advisable.

Interpreting Dreams, Interpretation of dreams often vary. One must know about the dreamer and what is going on around them if this is a personal dream. If it is a universal dream, it may be more easily understood. For example, a friend of mine dreamed about the Twin Towers in Manhattan being engulfed in water and collapsing. He dreamed this over and over again but did not understand its full meaning until the events of 9/11 occurred several weeks later. He is a fireman. He saw the water from the hoses. He lost many friends on 9/11.

Some dreams are exact in content while others are metaphoric. Most dreams have symbols.

Your mind can only process the events in the dream based on symbols it understands. If you experience a dream that is not within the vocabulary of your mind, you will not be able to process and remember it. The physical mind has to be able to make sense of a dream, for you to remember it. It's like a young child being taught calculus. It has no way of understanding, and therefore processing or interpreting what it is being shown, so it forgets what it sees.

In dreamtime you generally receive messages in symbols or archetypes whose meaning you must later discover. This is not unlike messages received in meditations or other states of altered consciousness.

Here is an example, You dream about 'keys.' Keys open locks, doorways. Something new will be shown. You must then look at the number of keys given, the metal of which they were made, and anything else given in your dream related to these keys, such as ... who gave them to you.

Death in a dream does not necessarily mean a physical death in as much as a transformation, old giving way to something new and better.

A Dream Dictionary is often helpful in deciphering symbols as well as searching the internet for the symbolic meaning of that which has been shown to you.

Asking for Guidance: What I have discovered about myself is that when I am uncertain about an issue I go to sleep and ask for guidance.

Sometimes I am shown events in a dream that I remember and help me focus. Other times, I don't remember the dream when I wake up, but I know I have processed the information and know what the solution is. I often wake up with feelings of closure about issues. My soul has made the decision that is best for me in third dimension.

Last edited:
seen joe rogan stuff posted in here before so here's some more...1:02-1:13 so on point

maybe its just how this was made/edited, but his voice is so damn calming 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I feel like no one has any idea what the most important ones are. Or very few at least.

Sometimes I think all these truths, whether it be new age or religious or scientific, are just learned concepts that the more reflective minds are prone to adopt.

I would have to say the true nature of freedom and the fact that human beings are sovereign meaning we own ourselves and nobody else. Too many people believe that a (man made) system of authority should be in place in order to keep peace.

Next I'd say the power of the human psyche and subconscious mind.

frankmatthews frankmatthews doublemesh96 doublemesh96 I hear what you're saying Frank, that's why I'm trying to get to the fundamental/universal truths that have been kept hidden from us in plain sight and stray away from ideologies or doctrines and I think doublemesh is on the right track.

This entire system we currently live in is entirely broken, and I believe it's been set up that way. It was never designed to work for the benefit of all of humanity at all. For its purpose, the enslavement of man kind, the system is actually working quite well...for "them".

And the only way this system works is for them to keep us blind to what's right in front of us at all times. To ensure that we never notice what we truly are. Because if we realize what we truly are and our relationship and interconnectedness, the game is over. And what we are is nature. All of us. Every "race", "color", "creed", we're all the same species. We are ALL An expression of Earth. An expression of Earth that is very special. An expression that is capable of expression itself! Of creativity! Of compassion! Of understanding! And best of all, of love! And being expressions of Mother Earth, we in turn realize that Mother Earth is just an expression of the Universe, as we all are. On a deeper level we are all a part of the one big whole that is the universe. A universe that no man owns. Especially no man of flesh and blood, for we are just expressions of the everlasting vibration known as space and time. This is where what doublemesh says comes into play.

Now how are these facts practical in the modern world? How does knowing this put money in my pocket and food on my table? These questions are why the system works so well. The system doesn't want you to realize that everything you have ever needed has already been given to you, FOR FREE!!!!! Food, water, shelter. Keeping us ignorant to these facts is what keeps the system alive. It is why their are ghettos, classism, economics, militaries, big pharma, murders, rapes, wars, racism, sexism, speciesism etc.

These FACTS are the key to ending all suffering in all its forms. Poverty, famine, war, starvation, any and ALL crimes. Because all of these things stem from the vein of not knowing who we are and our place on Earth. In my opinion, all of the worlds sufferings come from being disconnected from Nature. For Nature provides everything we've ever needed, IN infinite abundance.

I believe everything happens for a reason. In order for us to get where we are today, me typing on a message board to people I've never met all across the world, we had to go through everything we've ever gone through in our history. We had to FORGET who we are and what we are so we could REMEMBER and build an even better world.

We had to become disconnected. This allowed the system to be created. This system produced technology. Produced a way for all of us to be connected through the internet at all times. Being able to relay information to one another at the speed of light! Allowed us to build Refrigeration! Electricity! Hydroponics! Solar energy! Wind turbines! Our consciousness had to lower to a mundane level that innovated the materialistic life we created in order for our consciousness to rise back up and create the utopia that is now possible. We can now actualize these truths and become INDEPENDENT creators of the Universe. And it all happens with Nature... it all happens with FOOD!

I've been on this path my entire life, we all have. Everything we've ever been through in order to WAKE UP happened for a reason. But During my "awakening", The last 5 years of my life have been a constant search for truth. Truth within my self and truth within the Universe. I didn't know what for. I didn't know how to apply everything that I was learning. During this time I've probably watched over a thousand hours of documentaries and youtube videos, listened to well over a thousand hours of podcasts, read countless articles and close to a hundred books, all touching various subjects down the rabbit hole - and the number one answer I've kept coming back to in order to emancipate ourselves from the oppressors is that FOOD IS FREE. "He who controls the food supply, controls the people". After ideologies, doctrines, wars and money disconnected us from nature, it was easy to use food to keep the people oppressed, for we forgot that it was free. We forgot our place in nature. We forgot our place on the planet. We started thinking of ourselves as separate from this planet. This separateness has been the cause of every ounce of suffering any of us have ever experienced. This separateness is what holds the system together. Realizing this is not true and never has been true, will be the beginning of destroying this system. We just have to do it as subtle as possible. Luckily CIA don't check niketalk lol

Community Gardens are what's going to destroy this economy. I strongly believe that we can handle this ourselves, as long as these truths that I spoke of above are realized on a mass scale (which is already happening!!!). This is the next step in the awakening. Not protesting. That **** is redundant and counter productive. Why do you think its heavily showcased all around the media? They want you to protest! You think they give a **** if we gather in the streets to get a bill passed? Hell nah. They are like "okay, we'll change this bill, just keep playing the game you fools". Keep buying ****. Stay in the house, put your phone in your face, tv in your face and shut the **** up and go to work.

The revolution starts with a shovel. Planting gardens in our front yards, backyards, empty lots is the answer. People realizing their oneness with nature, just like every animal and insect on this planet, will get people to realize what we are supposed to be eating, because hot cheetos and big macs don't grow on a ******* tree. What we are supposed to be eating has already been provided to us by God, the source, the light, krishna, Mohammed, Abraham, Ra, whatever you choose to believe in, doesn't matter - it's all the same.

So many organizations depend on us not figuring this out. Big Agriculture, Big Pharma, Prison Industrial Complex, Military Industrial Complex, etc. We figure this out and the game is over. We no longer would be dependent on anybody but ourselves. We fix the big health epidemic so many of our friends and families are plagued with, we fix the planet that our current food habits are destroying, we fix starvation, we end wars, we end suffering. This aint just hippie bull ****, this is the realeast **** I ever spoke. They created a society to enslave us, but our inventions are going to emancipate ourselves from their shackles. Agriculture. Refrigeration. Hydroponics to grow any type of food all year round. Bananas all year round in Houston! Mangoes all year round in new York! Kiwis all year round in California. We can mimic any climate and produce whatever we want. Solar energy and wind turbines can provide all the energy we need. This **** is very possible.

I'm sorry for blabbing and ranting ya'll. But I am working on something that is going to address everything I have addressed as well as everything I havent addressed because I know there may seem like there are a lot of holes in this, but there isn't many. This is just my word vomit. I'm coming up with something to do my part. And I'm not the only one. After I post this I'll post some videos to make more sense of this. One love ya'll.

Ben floating was amazing to experience. It took a bit to get fully comfortable in the tank. Once I did the feeling was great. I want to say I felt like I was in space if that doesn't sound too crazy. I felt so wonderful afterwards

The podcast test run was cool man, very interesting stuff. Who is the other host? I think you two make a solid team. Keep it going!!

The true power of our mind body soul is limitless. This is why we need to take care of ourselves. Healing ourself helps heal the earth

Other host is my cousin. I'm going to be doing my own podcast as well that is geared more so the Food is Free concept I typed up above. Glad you like it though, but you're going to love my new one man. I know I'm onto something great.

Last edited:
After my realizations, I came up with a few ideas and I typed them into the google machine to see if I could find anyone already doing it. I found this guy Ron Finley. He isn't doing EXACTLY what I thought of, but he is sparking the brains to get it done. He knows whats up, you can hear it in the things he says. He knows what I know - and what we know is very very dangerous so he is doing it very subtle rather than screaming out that this will destroy the establishment - a tactic of his that I will be using as well.

Also found these cats from Texas. Very happy to see this. **** is happening ya'll.

Well said Ben, i see a lot of activist thinking protest is the answer and we need to reverse this mentality quickly. Protest is another form of giving "them" power. You're literally ASKING THEIR PERMISSION to change something instead of empowering yourself and making a decision to not participate. It's one thing to raise awareness it's another to ask for change as opposed to making it. I understand we are at the point where most of us are dependent on the system to a certain extent but our power is in numbers and once we can raise our consciousness to the level of understanding the unity between us all (us who consider ourselves human being with compassion and empathy for our fellow man) that you spoke of, only then can we utilize that power and flip the control system in it's head. It's going to take mass awakening. Also you're right on point with the food. Growing your own food is probably the best thing you can do to start the process of removing yourself from being totally dependent on the "technosphere" that's been created for us to live in. We were built and engineered to strive in the biosphere meaning everything natural, and like you said everything is free and infinitely abundant. Scarcity is manufactured.

IMO this all boils down to one important subject, ROOT CAUSAL FACTORS. Currently we are metaphorically putting bandaids on gunshot wounds ie politics and we've been doing this for centuries. We live in a time where we can benefit from the knowledge of those that proceeded us in the fight for truth and human freedom so I try and stay optimistic.

Last edited:
Ben my man!! You have me mad inspired right now! I always wanted to have my own greenhouse/garden and to filter my own water. Your post really lit a fire under my ***. It is our time

YES!!!! That's exactly how I felt after watching the Ron Finley TED talk. After a handful of DMT trips and deep meditations I knew my mission involved food, I wasn't sure in what way but I was told in my trip that if I kept going down the path I was on that I'd find it. I wasn't sure how, what or when I'd find it but this passion and fire that's igniting in me tells me this is it.

I have nothing yall. No job. No degree. No money. Just a vision. I'm doing research every day on how to get a community garden going with no start up money and surprisingly it's very very possible and has been done.

I'm going to put together as a business plan to get it up and running. As soon as I do I'll give this plan to whomever wants to go the same route. We can have charters all across the country. ****, this thing isnt about me at all, it's about all of us so people can call it whatever they want to call or take all the credit. Doesn't matter to me. I just want freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom