Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely not alone. its short sighted to think theres just humans out there. now who knows, maybe the other entities are just humans as well at a higher dimension from the future or some ****. but we as in us on earth are not alone.

Man imagine another world of humans

definitely not alone. its short sighted to think theres just humans out there. now who knows, maybe the other entities are just humans as well at a higher dimension from the future or some ****. but we as in us on earth are not alone.

I want to think the same thing. It's possible though that there was another species out there that died out billions of years ago. Or another species that may evolve to intelligent life but it will be billions of years from now. The odds of other intelligent life existing at the same time as us is probably low :smh:

how'd you come up with that theory?

I want there to be life out there, I'm just saying that the universe is 13.8 billion years old. Humans have been around for about 200,00 years. That is such a small amount of time when compared to 13.8 billion years.

Let's say humans last a million years then we all die out. 1 million years is still a very small amount of time compared to 13.8 billion. There could have been another species that lasted a million years but it was 5 or even 10 billion years ago. We would never know. Just a thought I had.

Last edited:
To look up in the sky at night and see numerous stars makes me come to the mathematic conclusion that some form of life must exist "out there"

Haven't gone through the whole thread but wondering if anyone here has had astral projection or out of body experiences? Sometimes maybe once a couple months im able to have my mind awake and body asleep, but thats all I dont get further can't leave the body. Anyone tried it here?

Haven't gone through the whole thread but wondering if anyone here has had astral projection or out of body experiences? Sometimes maybe once a couple months im able to have my mind awake and body asleep, but thats all I dont get further can't leave the body. Anyone tried it here?

fair amount in thread on the topic(s); sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming , etc.

Last edited:
Watch it just be a short trap that squeezes the market higher

Either way I just want it over with :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting and depressing. Imagine that, we go through so much crap in life only to do it all over again.

more urban agriculture stuff...

[h1]Growers of Neighborhoods[/h1]
from Philadelphia Neighborhoods1   PRO   3 days ago   ALL AUDIENCES

Since 1997, Greensgrow Farms has been an active member of Kensington, Philadelphia. A nationally recognized leader in urban gardening, the farm aims to grow food in a sustainable and economical ways.

Through the use of greenhouses and hydroponic gardening, the farm grows food that is sold throughout the city. In addition to selling produce, the farm offers workshops, volunteering opportunities, and educational tours.

“It’s kind of become this really cool little hub for anyone with an interest in growing, in consuming, in digging in the dirt and anything else,” Katelyn Repash, the lead farmer at Greensgrow, said.

As part of its community supported agriculture (CSA) projects, Greensgrow connects lower income families with healthy food options.

“We believe that people should have access to good local food and that actually have the facilities and the means to do that,” Jimmy Matesevac, the fresh food manager, said.

The farm also networks with more than 50 farms outside the city in a 150-mile radius to provide a wider range of product options at its farm stand.

Last edited:
Engineering students use sound waves to put out fires

CBB3GKtWwAIyAJB.jpg

http://phys.org/news/2015-03-students.html

Interesting and depressing. Imagine that, we go through so much crap in life only to do it all over again.

don't think that it will be depressing. some souls choose to come here on their own, although some dont have that privilege. answers are all around us for the truth but how many ppl will actually believe this kid and the psych? these things are ignored daily. in any event, time is much shorter onearth than it might seem. our souls live on forever. imagine forever compared to 61 years lol

Man imagine another world of humans

theres humans that was put on other planets. there are also ET that looks just like us but there are some differences. for example, they dont digest food and they have sex differently lol

Hi I'm back and I have found something that should really intrigue you all and peak your interests, that I would love to share with all the regulars in here, I enjoyed watching this little known indie film, it was very emotional, spiritual and definitely provokes some deep thoughts and will leave you pondering some pretty profound questions. :pimp:

The films title, description and reviews are provided for you below>>>

Title: I Origins

Storyline: A graduate student, Ian Gray, is researching the evolution of human eyes with Karen and Kenny, in order to discredit creationists by proving that eyes have evolved. Seven years later, when the hospital takes an iris scan of his son and enters into the database, they appear to match with another person's eyes, which suggested that their son may be some sort of reincarnation of the deceased man. Written by Nebzyl

IMDB link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2884206/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Pm for the DVD stream :nerd:

Ps:

IMPORTANT: Be sure not to turn it off as the credits roll - there's a great little additional scene at the very end, which ads another dimension to the way the story wraps up.

Give it a watch, you won't regret it and let me know your thoughts after :smile: I hope you enjoy it, thank you. until next time.. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom