Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/haunted-guest-house

Legend says that once upon a time the landlord of the Old House guest house had fallen on the hard times and, desperate for money, he rented the house to a cloaked stranger for one night only under the condition of complete privacy.

Like in any good horror movie, someone did the exact opposite of what they should have and looked through the keyhole into the room on the third floor where the party was raging. The next morning, the Peeping Tom was found pale and gray-haired. The last thing he managed to say before dying was that he saw the Devil getting married.

Guests can still rent rooms at the house and hear the clinking of glasses at the diabolical party, but should keep their eyes on their own keyholes if they want to survive the night.

Robert, otherwise known as Robert the Doll,[sup][1][/sup]  Robert the haunted doll,[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup]  or Robert the Enchanted Doll,[sup][5][/sup]  is a doll that was once owned by Key West  painter and author Robert Eugene Otto. The doll is alleged to be possessed by spirits, and has a terrifying reputation.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup]  Robert was the inspiration for Chucky, the doll in the 1988 horror film Child's Play.[sup][8][/sup]

The doll, which is supposedly cursed, has become a fixture of ghost tours in the Key West area since it was inducted into the Fort East Martello Museum. Aesthetically, Robert resembles an early 20th-century American sailor. Contrary to popular belief, however, the doll's hair is not made of human hair, but rather, it consists of a synthetic material resembling wool yarn.[sup][9][/sup]

Last edited:
When The Old Gods Return

My brothers wife posted this video on Facebook... I don't have a link, she is in Mexico and this video was in Spanish, but I feel like they said it was from Haiti, it looks like a cell phone recording...

UFOs with large white orbs lit up appear to be the propulsion system , looks futuristic as **** almost like something out of a movie, the craft that flew above the Filmer shortly joined several other crafts and disappeared.

"The pyramids were constructed 4,500 years ago. The peak of the Roman Empire 2,000 years ago. So to the romans the pyramids are as old as the romans are to us today"

"A T-Rex that lived 65 million years ago is closer to seeing a live Miley Cyrus concert than to seeing a live Stegosaurus"

:wow:

Last edited:
Guy has new vids up since I last saw his channel

Its crazy to think there could be millions of life forms out there but we are just too far apart to ever bump into each other. And if you believe in the rare earths theory (i do) there is intelligent life out there but not a lot which makes being this far apart from each other even crazier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom