Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could this have been Corona?
I think so

"Local officials determined all three had fluid in their lungs and succumbed to pulmonary edema and respiratory failure — with Schaup-Werner, who had pre-existing conditions, also suffering a heart attack."

Aleister Crowley is known as the wickedest man in the world, and has been a fascinating influence on rock n roll for the last 50 years! Everyone from Ozzy Osbourne to the Beatles to Led Zeppelin to the Rolling Stones to David Bowie and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have referenced Crowley in their lyrics, videos, and personas. So who exactly is this black magic, English occultist who died in 1947, and why is the rock world so drawn to him? Kevin Eustace, host of the “We Need To Talk About Ghosts” podcast, returns to shed some light on Mr. Crowley and his dark arts, and reveal when and how he became such an integral part of rock n roll, and what’s happened to some of rock’s most famous icons as a result.

Mr. Crowley - the Rock N Roll Connection to the World's Wickedest Man from Talk Is Jericho | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/767016946/e/1587103200

David Bowie '04 talks Ziggy Stardust,John Lennon, Aleister Crowley - YouTube

Last edited:
The streets saying Kim Jong about to kick the bucket.

2020 is nuts.

Laura Bicker (@BBCLBicker) Tweeted:
An official from the presidential office in Seoul has said that there are no particular signs or developments within North Korea amid reports that Kim Jong Un is seriously ill after heart surgery.

Aleister Crowley is known as the wickedest man in the world, and has been a fascinating influence on rock n roll for the last 50 years! Everyone from Ozzy Osbourne to the Beatles to Led Zeppelin to the Rolling Stones to David Bowie and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have referenced Crowley in their lyrics, videos, and personas. So who exactly is this black magic, English occultist who died in 1947, and why is the rock world so drawn to him? Kevin Eustace, host of the “We Need To Talk About Ghosts” podcast, returns to shed some light on Mr. Crowley and his dark arts, and reveal when and how he became such an integral part of rock n roll, and what’s happened to some of rock’s most famous icons as a result.

Mr. Crowley - the Rock N Roll Connection to the World's Wickedest Man from Talk Is Jericho | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/767016946/e/1587103200

David Bowie '04 talks Ziggy Stardust,John Lennon, Aleister Crowley - YouTube

You click on that Bowie video in YT it currently has 666k views lol.

Another great channel that has bios on numerous people. His is one of the tops

back in the last election cycle there was the rumor of her being on house arrest when she had the "broken leg" with a cast but had to make public appearances

My own conspiracy theory on today's events.

More like "questioning" today's events...

I feel like the covid-19 death numbers are buffered up...

We now have 50,000 deaths in u.s. alone from covid-19.

Let's say on average 5 people are now in mourn because of a death in their family over covid-19. That's 5 x 50,000 = 250,000 people that are personally effected(not infected) by this.

How come theres not so many people posting videos, posting pictures, posting quick clips, posting #RIP all over the web or how serious it is from first hand experience?

Things dont add up to me. I just feel like the accurate numbers arent being told to us. IMO though...

Dont get me wrong, I do see videos & etc of the awareness but not as many equaling up to the numbers being mentioned.

^ Mind you those are death numbers. The infected numbers are triple. Which mean I would assume triple the amount of awareness on social media platforms..But I guess not.

they cant get people their stimulus payments on time
but can have satellites just up and running in a matter of months
Word.
They really don't want to. They can give banks and too big to fail corps trillions over night. But the people gotta wait and wait. Some folks still ain't got April stimulus and we're almost a week away from May.

Close to a million of these low earth orbit satellites in the sky.

has the whole Bill Gates and WHO being hacked thing been covered in here? I am lost on why people really think that the richest man in the world (or second richest) would want everyone to get sick so he could vaccinate them and chip them? or something? And the virus being man made on purpose by china for whatever reason

But all that being said...did any info come out yet about what was found in this hack?

has the whole Bill Gates and WHO being hacked thing been covered in here? I am lost on why people really think that the richest man in the world (or second richest) would want everyone to get sick so he could vaccinate them and chip them? or something? And the virus being man made on purpose by china for whatever reason

But all that being said...did any info come out yet about what was found in this hack?

all these are organizations he funds

Last edited:

Bill Gates Calls for a "Digital Certificate" to Identify Who Received COVID-19 Vaccine - The Vigilant Citizen https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestn...al-certificate-to-identify-who-is-vaccinated/

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom