Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggests some of ya'll hit up the David Icke website...the forums have some crazy @++! in there.

I don't agree with everything dude talks about but some of the stuff is pretty interesting.

Originally Posted by south sole

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Im surprised no one has posted any Spirit Science videos.

If you guys havent seen them yet please watch.

or my favorite

pimp.gif
 Props for posting this. 

Reaches for sitchin books blows dust off covers

list of mysterious events

AD 1548 In Palermo, Sicily, a giant skeleton, reputed to be thirty feet in length, is discovered. AD 1550 In Palermo, Sicily, two more giant skeletons are discovered, one thirty-three feet long, and a smaller one, thirty feet long.

AD 1820 In Circleville, Ohio, an intact iron furnace is discovered containing the remains of a plate and a dagger of unknown age

AD 1838 George Grey, exploring the Australian outback in the area around the Glenelg River, discovers paintings of figures in a cave. These figures are shown wearing tunics and cowls, items which the aborigines do not wear.

AD 1864 At Holly Oak, Delaware, a 5.5 inch piece of whelk shell bearing the distinct carving of a mammoth is found in a peat bog in this town north of Wilmington. Core samples taken of this area indicate an age of between 80,000 and 100,000 years before the present

AD 1912 (04 May) The New York Times reports of a find of gigantic humans made while excavating a mound at Lake Delevan, Wisconsin. According to the news account, eighteen skeletons are found in one large mound at a Lake Lawn farm.

AD 1887 (Jul) In Eureka, Nevada, four men searching for gold come upon a large bone, reportedly human, in the Spring Valley. (Aug) Two children are found in Spain coming from a Spanish cave. They are reported to have slanted eyes, green skin and speak a totally unknown language. One child, a boy, soon dies, but the other, a girl eventually learns Spanish and tells a story about being transported from a country which was always in twilight. Who these children were and where they came from is never determined. The Galveston, Texas Daily News reports the discovery of a wrecked ship of unusual design. Little remains of the description, save that the width of the stern is about fifteen feet, and "is composed of solid oak beams laid crosswise over each other, secured with iron spikes." The ship is believed to be possibly Roman of unknown age.

At Heavener, Atlas Almon Mathis, working in coal mine No.5, two miles north of Heavener, Oklahoma is sent to one of the lower levels, reputed to be almost two miles deep. After blasting an outcropping of coal loose, he came upon several concrete blocks blown loose from the wall. The blocks are 12" cubes, smooth and polished on the outside. When the walls cave in, he discovers a whole section of wall made up of these blocks. About 100 to 150 yards further down the shaft, another miner strikes the same wall, or one very similar. Upon hearing of the discovery, the mining officials pulled the miners out of the wing, and forbade the miners to speak of their discovery. The mine was closed in the fall of 1928, and the crew was sent to Kentucky. There is a rumor of a similar occurrence in mine No.24 in Wilberton, Oklahoma in or about 1926.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1060064/posts

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Insider warns about possible EMP attack on America this year
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread812953/pg1

These conspiracy sites are interesting to say the least.
Heard about something similar last year. Didn't happen then, won't happen now.
It would make sense though.
I watched that video about how we are depleting all of our resources and we are multiplying way faster then our resources.  And the threats that something needs to change and we need to get off fossil fuel based economy.....well a solution to stay on the fossil fuels and keep things going is to lessen the population.

You kill a ton of people....blame terrorists....blame aliens.....blame something.... just to keep things working as they do.  Because if you watched that video we can't keep living the way we do forever something needs to change. 

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

its true about the UFO in skys. my family member swore he saw one..

Why do you think we never see them cause when we leave our house or any place we never look up in the sky.

look up in the sky moe often.. things you will notice you never noticed before.

Last summer I saw at least 20-30 "shooting stars" within 3 months.

I had only seen but 2 my whole life before last summer that I can remember...and they weren't as fast or strange as these ones. The "strange" part is when I explained it to my cousin we were walking and I had just seen one about 20 minutes prior. He didn't catch it so I was trying to explain it to him. We were going back towards his house and seen some house with like 15 antennas on it, most big as @$+!.

So he starts to joke "maybe it's the alien's you saw hahaha." I swear to god as he says this I was looking at the antennas near the top of the house, AND A $%%#++% SHOOTING STAR/UFO appears for like 2 seconds across the night sky (going the same direction as the one I had seen about 20 minutes prior).

Another weird part is anytime thereafter all the shooting stars seem to be going in the same direction, and would appear at the tops of mountain lines, tree tops.

About a month later my girlfriend and I were sitting on the porch smoking around ~4a.m. Seen a "shooting star" over the trees and she was lucky enough to catch it too...going same direction as the previous ones I had seen, by this time I had seen at least 10-15. She was so freaked out she went inside.

I tried to explain it to some co-workers and friends because it was too crazy not to try to share, but the usual response I got from co-workers was "WERE YOU ON ANYTHING?" SMH

I live in Nor-Cal by the way...most of these were in the early morning/really late night in the summer. Last one I saw though was when I was walking my dog sometime in November on a clear night.
They were probably just meteor showers, which btw are 
pimp.gif
 if you catch the good ones. 
Last November, the homie and I saw a HUGE green/orange ball of fire shoot straight down from the sky over the mountains (Vegas Valley). 

I was trippin for like 3 hours, then i found out what it was online. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs 

What's crazy though is it was directly North, and in that direction is Nellis AFB and Area 51. I still don't believe aliens have ever been here though and I highly doubt they will.

hell nah. most the time I saw them one at a time.

The word bed actually looks like a bed. and OK , if you were to look at it sideways it looks like alittle person

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Insider warns about possible EMP attack on America this year
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread812953/pg1

These conspiracy sites are interesting to say the least.
Heard about something similar last year. Didn't happen then, won't happen now.
You're probably right but with the recent influx of solar flares, one good one might just make this happen. Hopefully those in charge have done a nice job preparing because if our grid goes down there will be mass chaos.

The word bed actually looks like a bed. and OK , if you were to look at it sideways it looks like alittle person

Linguistics blows my mind man. Like how the hell did all these words we're typing and saying come to existence? Why is a c shaped the way it is? Something tells me the beginnings of life on Earth are way different than what we have been led to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom