Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Wow man, I didn't think I can listen to something for 1hr+ but dayam.....MY MIND IS BLOWN.  This dude Neil Tyson keeps you interested by all this scientific facts.  Great stuff bros.

^ that sandy hook
eek.gif

^Wow man, I didn't think I can listen to something for 1hr+ but dayam.....MY MIND IS BLOWN.  This dude Neil Tyson keeps you interested by all this scientific facts.  Great stuff bros.

At one point i wanted Joe to just shut up. I could listen to Neil ALLL Day. So much knowledge was dropped.. Will listen in again

This is just disgusting. Already had my own thoughts on the Sandy Hook situation, but days before the actual shooting occured? I'm curious to see how they will try and spin this one. 

In regards to the second link, why do all conspiracies over these past two presidencies get linked to Obama and his "Satanic like ways, or his desire to destroy America." I lost faith in our country and government along time ago. To me it seems evident that the government starting from the president and down are just puppets to a show that they have no idea is going on in the background. My contempt for the government aside, I think it's sickening how disrespected the president is. The media went from hiding FDR's medical issues to trying to prove Obama is a "terrorist"

This is just disgusting. Already had my own thoughts on the Sandy Hook situation, but days before the actual shooting occured? I'm curious to see how they will try and spin this one. 

In regards to the second link, why do all conspiracies over these past two presidencies get linked to Obama and his "Satanic like ways, or his desire to destroy America." I lost faith in our country and government along time ago. To me it seems evident that the government starting from the president and down are just puppets to a show that they have no idea is going on in the background. My contempt for the government aside, I think it's sickening how disrespected the president is. The media went from hiding FDR's medical issues to trying to prove Obama is a "terrorist"

I agree that all of these political figures are puppets, but I do believe that this administration is trying to disarm American people (being told to do so fro a higher power of course) so that they can take over without a fight.

I think they are labeling Obama this terrorist so that when ish hits the fan and there is a war between the people and the government Obama will look like the culprit since he is the one "in charge". There will then come this "new leader" who will try and usher everyone into a new world government.

I don't even know why we even label countries with different names because at the end of the day they all have the same agenda and it appears as if it is moving along quite smoothly.

I agree that all of these political figures are puppets, but I do believe that this administration is trying to disarm American people (being told to do so fro a higher power of course) so that they can take over without a fight.

I think they are labeling Obama this terrorist so that when ish hits the fan and there is a war between the people and the government Obama will look like the culprit since he is the one "in charge". There will then come this "new leader" who will try and usher everyone into a new world government.

I don't even know why we even label countries with different names because at the end of the day they all have the same agenda and it appears as if it is moving along quite smoothly.

Couldn't have worded it better. Repped.

can we get back to aliens and ufo ****? hate when ridiculous conspiracies are brought up. especially sandy hook. let them little kids rest in peace. they dont need that conspiracy bull **** making their deaths into a side show...

people got too much time on their hands man...

why do all conspiracies over these past two presidencies get linked to Obama and his "Satanic like ways, or his desire to destroy America."

because ridiculous conspiracies have always been created with a hidden agenda to them whether it be george bush and 911 to obama now.. yet you believe in this crap but dont see the whole point in conspiracies.

people just dont believe **** happens anymore. theres gotta be a reason behind it! lol what better way to stick it to the guy i didnt vote for! lol

and the link about the gun dude who died lol one of the dumbest articles i ever read

Last edited:
can we get back to aliens and ufo ****? hate when ridiculous conspiracies are brought up. especially sandy hook. let them little kids rest in peace. they dont need that conspiracy bull **** making their deaths into a side show...

winner winner chicken dinner...

disgusting that people can sit here and say those kids didnt die...emphasis on kids...innocent children...

let them rest in peace...they deserve it..

Last edited:

winner winner chicken dinner...

disgusting that people can sit here and say those kids didnt die...emphasis on kids...innocent children...

let them rest in peace...they deserve it..
Conspiracies are the Government did and planned this though. If we expose them, would they stop? Sure children were killed, but we don't want this to happen again. 

supposedly this happened last tuesday down in miami...

there was another vid but its been taken down since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom