Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurley_fig1_400.jpg

hurley_fig2_400.jpg

egyptian-archetypes1.jpg

http://www.gestaltreality...les/the-universe-as-god/

Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. During this time, he said to have had an encounter with a violent E.T race in the late 1970's which would change his whole world reality immediately after. This documentary explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the public in the 1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from Richard Dolan, Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife).

In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy, documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files (Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Another thing I was thinking John Lear might be telling the truth but at the same time adding stuff he or they want you to believe; hence supporting their fake alien invasion they working on. In other words, he might be working with "them" as well or might have been on some mind control.

Just another crazy idea I thought about, can't really believe everything you read and hear anymore.

He clearly states that those interested in some sort of "immunity" can simply choose to disinform those seeking the truth. 
Could just be upholding his end of the bargain. 

You have to think that the people seeking the truth are very small in number when you look at the bigger picture of the planet's population.

You never know.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

^Ive been slowly going through each and every video/link posted. Its interesting man. Some of it seems absolutely impossible but its interesting none the less.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cliffs
nerd.gif

talks about 9/11, ufo's, e.t's, the moon having buildings, how the sun really work, space bridge, how it was a missle that hit American Airlines Flight 587 by Belle Harbor neighborhood of Queens.

here's some info on him

http://www.google.com/url...qnNOmZ9gM-54AZg_cVDtYllw

One thing he said is hard to believe is about how humans are being farm for their souls and that the moon has a machine that captures the souls after the human body dies. 
I was interested until I read this....thanks for saving me the time. ....I do want to hear about how the sun "really works" though.

I have a question for my NT brethren why are spirits and gods more accepted as a belief in society more so than life on other planets or otherworldly visitors?

Originally Posted by taymane23

I have a question for my NT brethren why are spirits and gods more accepted as a belief in society more so than life on other planets or otherworldly visitors?
This too, I want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom