Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

from the book Milton William Coopers behold the pail horse.........published in 1991
Something more factual and important that wondering about the past. 
Business corporations plan ahead of time. They have whatever they're doing done years before hand. I doubt that the government doesn't have a "plan." I've been browsing the internet and read something regarding human testing in regards to population control. 200,000 Filipinos have been transported to the US under radar for testing purposes. I have a picture of population density, and it shows that in the Philippines there is a HIGH population. The pill would slow down population growth by perhaps destroying fertilization cycles in the body. (sperms die or something) With the "tsunami" or "typhoon" that just hit, the US has been transporting medicine and food, a great way to put the pill to test... A bunch of 4th world people who just got hit my a "natural" disaster. 

The reason for my quotations around natural is because I think the US has been testing nuclear or some TOP secret projects in the ocean which causes a domino effect. Forgot which movie it was, but the scientists figured on how to explode big islands to make a dozen smaller islands or to just destory something completely. Perhaps the nuclear bomb isn't the greatest weapon to use anymore. Maybe scientists have created the technology to bend space, (portals and ****)

Also on the late historical figure, Nelson Mendela. I believe his death will cause lots of uproar in Africa. This is planned. Because Africa is important as **** to the world and with someone like Mendela, noone in the world can take it. But without him, much of her will be depleted. 
This is actually what happened.
Word 
Word me too fam. Its starting to come along..slowly but surely im starting to understand my purpose.

Reactions: wr
Cubes in DC

flags.jpg

Ever wonder why some American flags, especially those in your courts of law, police stations, and even in the lobby of Walt Disney Corporation all have a gold fringe? It’s not to make the flag look more regal, but to make sure that those who are governed by the law of that institution are NOT governed by the United States of America Constitution, but by the bylaws of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION.

The Corporation is a headless beast that strives to create profit. Profit to a laymen is money. Profit to those who control the world is control. The gold fringe on any American flag is the greatest level of desecration one could have. This goes for state flags as well. It says to the legal world that you are under the law of the Corporation and NOT the country.

Ultimately when you walk into a court of law, you are being governed by the bylaws of a Corporation and not by your Constitution. There are courts that decide if a matter is Constitutional or Unconstitutional, but they are merely looking out of their legal domain and into ours, for we the people, are the only body or group that considers itself under the Constitution.

Have you ever wondered how the 2nd Amendment, the Right To Bare Arms exists, yet so many restrictions exist on guns? It is made possible because individual Unconstitutional bylaws supersede the inalienable rights handed down by our forefathers. In addition our 4th Amendment has been completely destroyed by the Bush administration and now re-certified by the Obama administration. These are rights that cannot be changed unless there is a gold fringe on the flags in the courts presiding over the laws being passed; the “bylaws” of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION.

Next time you are forced to enter a court of law and stand before a judge, look over his or her shoulder and if you see a gold fringe on the American flag, ask that judge to explain the legal implications as it relates to your rights before allowing them to pass judgment over your actions.

Maritime Law

The gold fringe originates from something called Maritime Law. This was a technique that countries used back in the days of Naval fleets that needed to barter and or sign treaties between nations. Each ship flew a flag of its country to denote its legal domain. This flag was honored as the legal domain over that ship. If one were to step onto that ship, one was subject to the written and recorded laws of that flag’s country.

The gold fringe on the United States flag is legal holdover from these times. When one walks into the courtroom or any other institution with a gold fringe, one has surrendered to the bylaws of that Corporation and NOT the Constitution.

http://www.onepagenews.com/tag/gold-fringed-flag/

THE UNITED STATES MILITARY FLAG WITH THE GOLD FRINGE

FLAG Martial Law; "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The president of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.

FLAG Martial Law;The Placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a Yellow Fringe border on three sides."

FLAG Martial law; "The use of such a fringe is prescribed in current Army Regulation no. 260-10." 34 Ops. Atty. . Gen. 483, 485.

FLAG Martial law; "Ancient custom sanctions the use of the fringe on regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags." The Adjutant General of the Army, March 28, 1924, (1925); 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 483, 485.

DISPLAY OF MILITARY FLAG
National flags listed below are for indoor display and for use in ceremonies and parades. For these purposes the United States flag will be rayon banner cloth, trimmed on three sides with golden yellow fringe, 2 1/2 inches wide. It will be the same size as the flags displayed or carried with it.
Authorization for indoor display

Each military courtroom Any courtroom that displays these flags behind the Judge is a military courtroom. You are under military law and not constitutional law, or common law, or civil law, or statute law.

Restrictions "The following limitations and prohibitions are applicable to flags guidons, streamers, and components."

Unauthorized use of official flags, guidons, and streamers. Display or use of flags, guidons, and streamers or replicas thereof, including those presently or formerly carried by U.S. Army units, by other than the office, individual, or organization for which authorized, is prohibited except as indicated in below.

Use only by recognized United States Army division associations . . . ." United States Army Regulation AR 640-10, October 1, 1979

According to Army Regulations, (AR 840-10, Oct. 1, 1979.) "the Flag is trimmed on three sides with Fringe of Gold, 2 1/2 inches wide," and that, "such flags are flown indoors, ONLY in military courtrooms." And that the Gold Fringed Flag is not to be carried by anyone except units of the United States Army, and the United States Army division associations."

THE AUTHORITY FOR FRINGE ON THE FLAG IS SPECIFIED IN ARMY REGULATIONS,
BUT ONLY FOR THE NATIONAL (MILITARY) FLAG !

The U.S. Attorney General has stated: "The placing of a gold fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag, and the arrangements of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy . . . ancient custom sanctions the use of fringe on regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags . . . the use of such a fringe is prescribed in current Army Regulations, No. 260-10." (See 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 483 & 485) The only statute or regulation, in the United States, prescribing a yellow fringed United States flag is Army Regulation No. 260-10, making it a military flag.

By Army Regulation 260-10, the gold fringe may be used only on regimental "colors," the President's flag, for military courts martial, and the flags used at military recruiting centers. "A military flag emblem of a nation, usually made of cloth and flown from a staff; FROM A MILITARY STANDPOINT flags are of two general classes...those flown from stationary masts over army posts, and those carried by troops in formation. The former are referred to by the general name of flags. The later are called colors when carried by dismounted troops. COLORS AND STANDARDS are more nearly square than flags and are made of silk, with a knotted FRINGE OF YELLOW ON THREE SIDES. . .USE OF A FLAG -- THE MOST GENERAL AND APPROPRIATE USE OF THE FLAG IS AS A NATIONAL SYMBOL OF AUTHORITY AND POWER." (National Encyclopedia, Vol. 4)

The adornments (FINIAL) on the top of the flag pole are for military use only. The gold eagle is for the use of the President of the United States only, and only in time of war. The gold spear ball is for military recruiting centers only. The gold acorn is for military parades only. (Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 8).

Colors -- "A flag, ensign, or standard borne in an army or fleet." (Webster's 1971)

Color -- An appearance, semblance, or simulacrum, as distinguished from that which is real. A prima facie or apparent RIGHT. Hence, a deceptive appearance; a plausible, assumed exterior, concealing a lack or reality; a disguise or pretext. (Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Ed.)

Color of law -- The appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal RIGHT. Misuse of power, possessed by virtue of state law and made possible only because wrongdoer is clothed with authority of state, is action taken under "color of state law." (Atkins v. Lanning, 415 F. Supp. 186, 188)

Colorable --That which is in appearance only, and not in reality, what it purports to be, hence counterfeit, feigned, having the appearance of truth. (Windle v. Flinn, 251 P. 2d 136, 146)

Colorable alteration -- One which makes no real or substantial change, but is introduced only as a subterfuge or means of evading the patent or copyRIGHTS law. (Black's 6th).

Colorable imitation -- In the law of trademarks, this phrase denotes such a close or ingenious imitation as to be calculated to deceive ordinary persons. (Black's 6th).

I was waiting for a train once and a guy, presumably a lawyer, started preaching about common law. The fact that when you're in a court room you're not being judge with the common law, but by the laws of England ( i might be wrong). 

I was waiting for a train once and a guy, presumably a lawyer, started preaching about common law. The fact that when you're in a court room you're not being judge with the common law, but by the laws of England ( i might be wrong). 

I met a guy who claimed to be a lawyer say similar things.

He claimed that's the reason lawyers, attorneys, esquires were seen as foreign agents in the early days of the country because it was a title of nobility and foreign jurisdiction.

told me to look up definition of attorn (root word for attorney)

Attorn = To turn over money, rent, or goods to another.

Last edited:
It's
I personally believe... and let me emphasis BELIEVE as this is mostly speculation. But I believe Egyptology was created because that is where the Romans, Greeks, Turks, etc got there knowledge from. With knowledge comes power and without Egyptian sciences and culture (which is a culmination of older African sciences) there is no Western Civilization as we know it.

It then becomes an enterprise to consolidate and interpret ancient Egyptian knowledge for the advancement of your civilization. Hence the creation of Egyptology...

But here comes the problem. In order to control the masses, one must replace the people who originally came up with the information. If the masses knew Africans had all this knowledge and wisdom, they would not seek enlightenment from the Western elite and the "gods" they have created. They would simply go to the source.

It's not about belief, that **** is common knowledge by now isn't it?

EVERYONE would come to Egypt to study and learn their teachings. They were the ultimate power society, because they had the ultimate power, knowledge.That's why the Romans burnt down the libraries and stole a lot of their knowledge (now most likely kept in the Vatican).

Egyptians as we know them for sure did not build the pyramids. The Egyptians themselves even say they migrated to Egypt and it was all already there, but nobody was around, only books and libraries of all the records of the people before them. They refer to the era of those people as The Golden Era.

They may have well been African, but why even care what skin color they were? Only modern man created the racist suppression of the information.

Empires in Africa were definitely the beacon of knowledge. Egypt was the home to all of the empires. They all shared the knowledge. Timbuktu, Kush, Ethiopia, etc.

I recommend people check out Graham Hancocks Fingerprints of the Gods.

We have definitely been around on this planet a hell of a lot longer than people think and we were not these caveman beings walking around with a club and crooked teeth speaking like gorillas.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
Currently Reading

written by Robert Bauval

The guy who proposed the orion/ pyramid alignment correlation.

He claimed that's the reason lawyers, attorneys, esquires were seen as foreign agents in the early days of the country because it was a title of nobility and foreign jurisdiction.

My guy said to understand what attorneys are supposed to do under commonwealth, the meaning of BAR. In the end, their paid to help you win but regardless of the outcome they're still "free" unlike their client. 

Most dudes who end up in prision end up learning about the law and get off early, to only be singled out. 

My guy said to understand what attorneys are supposed to do under commonwealth, the meaning of BAR. In the end, their paid to help you win but regardless of the outcome they're still "free" unlike their client. 

Most dudes who end up in prision end up learning about the law and get off early, to only be singled out. 

something i came across

British Accreditation Registry BAR association
Have you ever wondered who won the War of 1812 where the British invaded and started the White House and other buildings on fire? Well, have you heard of the Ghent Treaty? Did we give concessions and did we offer to defer and pay taxes to the Crown? Is the Queen of England the biggest land owner in the world? Are all our papers saying we own anything having to do with British paperwork? We are still under British Common Law.

Lawyers and Judges hold titles as granted through the bar. They are beholden to a foreign power. So, we have no right to bear arms and we may have no right to squat on the Queen's land unless our rent is paid.

If the 13th Amendment was actually ratified in Virgina, does that mean giving our rules that up to 80% of elected officials would have to step down for being members of the BAR and for being elected officials in the US too? I would like to make judges scurry like the black rats they are and lawyers should get what they give.

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2012/12/british-accreditation-registry-bar.html

this week in the news... minorities on the news "rioting" because of sneakers. 

Distraction?

There needs to be a website with constant updates on what is happening. Like a tweeter cspn. 

Every now and then I run into the mailman who likes to stop and chat about the type of stuff prevalent to this thread but to an even more extreme. I honestly think he is way off his rocker but from time to time he'll say something that peaks my interest. A while back he started talking about while in a courtroom once you reach a certain point you're under Maritime law(the law of the water), and there is a reason you have to have someone (an attorney) speak for you. He also tried explaining that there is a reason your name is in capital letters when you receive a bill or anything from the gov't.

So people are rioting because there only getting 7.50 an hour for flipping burgers yet they dont care that there shoes are 170 and going up

So people are rioting because there only getting 7.50 an hour for flipping burgers yet they dont care that there shoes are 170 and going up
Amurrica land of the deceived home of the enslaved. Though I wish I were, Im not surprised by the way the average consumer lacks logic and allows themselves to be made a mockery of. All for what honestly, to be materially current? I just dont see the point in selling my soul for a pair of soles, #rimshot, for example. Not to be hypocritical, my shoe game is proper bc I do love to wear nice things, but I now choose to live above the influence. I was one of the very individuals I speak of at one point. It wasnt til I began to research our history and understand the "matrix" we live in that I began to realize what was happening to me. I wasnt living up to the standard of righteousness that I seek to one day achieve. Experience as well as my willingness to be better brought me out of that dark cloud of blind consumerism. I thank God!

Something else I came across. Interpretations based on history's famouses, some funny some philosophical

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Plato:
         For the greater good.

Karl Marx:
         It was a historical inevitability.

Machiavelli:
         So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken
         which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road, but
         also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend
         with such a paragon of avian virtue?  In such a manner is the
         princely chicken's dominion maintained.

Hippocrates:
         Because of an excess of light pink gooey stuff in its pancreas.

Jacques Derrida:
         Any number of contending discourses may be discovered within the
         act of the chicken crossing the road, and each interpretation is
         equally valid as the authorial intent can never be discerned,
         because structuralism is DEAD, DAMMIT, DEAD!

Thomas de Torquemada:
         Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out.

Timothy Leary:
         Because that's the only kind of trip the Establishment would
         let it take.

Douglas Adams:
         Forty-two.

Nietzsche:
         Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes
         also across you.

Oliver North:
         National Security was at stake.

B.F. Skinner:
         Because the external influences which had pervaded its sensorium
         from birth had caused it to develop in such a fashion that it
         would tend to cross roads, even while believing these actions to
         be of its own free will.

Carl Jung:
         The confluence of events in the cultural gestalt necessitated that
         individual chickens cross roads at this historical juncture, and
         therefore synchronicitously brought such occurrences into being.

Jean-Paul Sartre:
         In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the
         chicken found it necessary to cross the road.

Ludwig Wittgenstein:
         The possibility of "crossing" was encoded into the objects
         "chicken" and "road", and circumstances came into being which
         caused the actualization of this potential occurrence.

Albert Einstein:
         Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the
         chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

Aristotle:
         To actualize its potential.

Samuel Beckett:
         It got tired of waiting.

Buddha:
         If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken-nature.

Albert Camus:
     The gods had commanded it to cross and recross the road.

Winston Churchill:
     It was moving into broad sunlit uplands...

Howard Cosell:
         It may very well have been one of the most astonishing events to
         grace the annals of history.  An historic, unprecedented avian
         biped with the temerity to attempt such an herculean achievement
         formerly relegated to homo sapiens pedestrians is truly a
         remarkable occurence.

Salvador Dali:
         The Fish.

Darwin:
         It was the logical next step after coming down from the trees.

Emily Dickinson:
         Because it could not stop for death.

Conan Doyle:
     It is quite a three-pipe problem, Watson.

T. S. Eliot:
     To examine the wasteland for worms.

Epicurus:
         For fun.

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
         It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.

Richard Feynman:
     Surely it was joking.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
         The eternal hen-principle made it do it.

Ernest Hemingway:
         To die.  In the rain.

Werner Heisenberg:
         We are not sure which side of the road the chicken was on, but it
         was moving very fast.

David Hume:
         Out of custom and habit.

Saddam Hussein:
         This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite
         justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

George Mallory:
     Because it was there.

Jack Nicholson:
         'Cause it (censored) wanted to.  That's the (censored) reason.

Pyrrho the Skeptic:
         What road?

Ronald Reagan:
         I forget.

John Sununu:
         The Air Force was only too happy to provide the transportation,
         so quite understandably the chicken availed himself of the
         opportunity.

The Sphinx:
         You tell me.

Mr. T:
         If you saw me coming you'd cross the road too!

Henry David Thoreau:
         To live deliberately ... and suck all the marrow out of life.

Mark Twain:
         The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.

Molly Yard:
         It was a hen!

Zeno of Elea:
         To prove it could never reach the other side.

Beatles:
     It was a long and winding road...

Pennsylvania/NJ travel guide:
     When travelling along the Road, visit the beautiful town of Chicken
     Crossing.

George Bush:
     Read my lips: no more chicken crossing roads.

O. J. Simpson:
     His wife lived across the road.

Umberto Eco:
     It was a part of the Plan.

???
     He was solving the cross-road puzzle.

A palusible Russian explanation:
     They ran out of vodka, and he wanted to get to the liquor store
     three miles down the road.

Elmer Fudd:
     He cwossed the woad to kill the wabbit.  

Charles Dickens:
     It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, chicken were
     crossing roads, chicken were staying behind...

Orwell:
     All roads are crossable by all chicken, but some roads are more
     crossable than others.

Dostoyevsky:
     After having killed an old hen, the chicken was wandering deliriously
     along the empty night streets of St. Petersburg and waiting for the
     darkness that never came; he crossed Nevsky and after a while found
     himself in an unfamiliar part of the city.

???
     To prove that he was no chicken.

???
     Because for every road you cross, there are ten more roads yet
     uncrossed.

Ecclesiast:
     There are times for the chicken to cross roads and there are times
     to stay at the roadside.

Hamlet:
    For 'tis better to suffer in the mind the slings and arrows
    of outrageous road maintenance than to take arms against a
    sea of oncoming vehicles...

Sappho:
    For the touch of your skin, the sweetness of your lips...

J. R. R. Tolkein:
    The chicken, sunlight coruscating off its radiant yellow-
    white coat of feathers, approached the dark, sullen asphalt
    road and scrutinized it intently with its obsidian-black
    eyes.  Every detail of the thoroughfare leapt into blinding
    focus: the rough texture of the surface, over which count-
    less tires had worked their relentless tread through the
    ages; the innumerable fragments of stone embedded within the
     lugubrious mass, perhaps quarried from the great pits where
    the Sons of Man labored not far from here; the dull black
    asphalt itself, exuding those waves of heat which distort the
    sight and bring weakness to the body; the other attributes
    of the great highway too numerous to give name.  And then it
    crossed it.

Dorothy Parker:
    Travel, trouble, music, art / A kiss, a frock, a rhyme /
    The chicken never said they fed its heart / But still they
    pass its time.

Darth Vader:
    (Whshhhhhhhhsh) Because it could not resist the power of the
    Dark Side.

[_Princess Bride_ section]

Wesley:
    It's terribly fashionable, I think everyone will be doing
    it in the future.

Fezzik:
    Because if it did not it would be like a toad!

Inigo:
    Hello.  My name is Inigo Montoya.  You crossed my father's
    road.  Prepare to die.

George Bush:
    To face a kinder, gentler thousand points of headlights.

Julius Caesar:
    Because Pompey threw the die.

Moses:
    Know ye that it is unclean to eat the chicken that has
    crossed the road, and that the chicken that crosseth the
    road doth so for its own preservation.

Bob Dylan:
    How many roads must one chicken cross?

T. S. Eliot:
    Weialala leia / Wallala leialala.

T. S. Eliot (revisited):
    Do I dare, do I dare, do I dare cross the road?

Paul Erdos:
    It was forced to do so by the chicken-hole principle.

Zsa Zsa Gabor:
    It probably crossed to get a better look at my legs, which,
    thank goodness, are good, dahling.

Martin Luther King:
    It had a dream.

James Tiberius Kirk:
    To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Groucho Marx:
    Chicken?  What's all this talk about chicken?  Why, I had an
    uncle who thought he was a chicken.  My aunt almost divorced
    him, but we needed the eggs.

John Milton:
    To justify the ways of Chicken to men.

Sir Isaac Newton:
    Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest.  Chickens in motion
    tend to cross the road.

Wolfgang Pauli:
    There already was a chicken on the other side of the road.

Wolfgang Pauli (bis):
    NEIN, NEIN, NEIN, YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!!
        ... Chicken what?

Margaret Thatcher:
    There was no alternative.

Joe Premed:
    It was a requirement.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Never More.

Chief Dan George
    It was a good day to Die.

???
    He was daft.

Since it's the biggest bull **** "holy day" of them all, shall we discuss Xmas or are people still clinging to this faux prophets faux birthday or the jolly st nicks faux traditions?

Since it's the biggest bull **** "holy day" of them all, shall we discuss Xmas or are people still clinging to this faux prophets faux birthday or the jolly st nicks faux traditions?
Have at it boss. Went to a new church the other day and the pastor was going in on society and how it has totally taken away from the true meaning of the holy days. Im insterested in where this topic is going. Havent done my research yet but will get on it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom