Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
found it, was posted in another thread by Buddha Bless
LL
LL

I don't mean to change the conversation or direction in the thread, but, I had to rep this when it was first posted. I just came across the video related to those pics. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Last edited:
In the latest movie with J. Depp she drank some potion I think at the beginning when she fell down the hole. I need to watch again for a more accurate analysis. But many movies and games such as AIW and SMBros incorporate "secrets" that I always thought were just some ideas from a bunch of screen writers with wild imaginations. Not so much now since I have opened my mind to actuality and the possibility of everything. Just goes to show how suppressed my mind was where I simply accepted what I saw vs questioning any depth or correlation behind it all. Everything I see hear or read now is treated initially as questionable until further investigated and proven valid by other, well...initially questionable readings :lol:

So are these shrooms cool to eat?

In the latest movie with J. Depp she drank some potion I think at the beginning when she fell down the hole. I need to watch again for a more accurate analysis. But many movies and games such as AIW and SMBros incorporate "secrets" that I always thought were just some ideas from a bunch of screen writers with wild imaginations. Not so much now since I have opened my mind to actuality and the possibility of everything. Just goes to show how suppressed my mind was where I simply accepted what I saw vs questioning any depth or correlation behind it all. Everything I see hear or read now is treated initially as questionable until further investigated and proven valid by other, well...initially questionable readings :lol:

So are these shrooms cool to eat?

they are toxic. they do cause distortion of size perception, visual and aural hallucinations, sedation, and the "in touch with existence" experience but that's from the muscimol. Other compounds in them are toxic and not for consumption.

they are toxic. they do cause distortion of size perception, visual and aural hallucinations, sedation, and the "in touch with existence" experience but that's from the muscimol. Other compounds in them are toxic and not for consumption.

Where do you find this info? All the stuff I've found say no long term side effects. The government funded a study on the spiritual effects according to wiki and didn't see anything about toxic substance in these

School me

Where do you find this info? All the stuff I've found say no long term side effects. The government funded a study on the spiritual effects according to wiki and didn't see anything about toxic substance in these

School me

Amanita muscaria is fly amanita. It has psychoactive effects but it's also poisonous. 10-12 large caps are lethal.

They're not psilocybin mushrooms, they have sedating effects from the toxins. these are not (emphasis) for consumption. they do cause the micropsia and macropsia that is seen in Mario and AIW though.

Last edited:
Ive never tried them. I will some day but ever since I was introduced I wanted to be sure I was ready mentally. That was around 2005 and I feel Im ready but its no rush for me. When I do Ill post my exp. I was always afraid of the infamous bad trip so I never did them at first. How have your trips influenced you sleazyy?

Ive never tried them. I will some day but ever since I was introduced I wanted to be sure I was ready mentally. That was around 2005 and I feel Im ready but its no rush for me. When I do Ill post my exp. I was always afraid of the infamous bad trip so I never did them at first. How have your trips influenced you sleazyy?

- decrease in overall anxiety and depression, suicidal thoughts have become so infrequent I don't even note them anymore
- further appreciation for life
- able to read other people better
- "connection" with animals
- ideas and thoughts flow better, things seem to make much more sense after deep reflection
- quality of life has increased
- relationships with friends and family improving

bad journeys are greatly influenced by your mental state at the time. if you're worried, or there's a lot of stress in your life, or you're going through some things, meditation and exercise for a couple weeks will make the experience much better.

do not rush. you'll know when you're ready. trip responsibly and I look forward to reading your experience.

Pi is a dope movie. Ive had it on dvd since it dropped but havent checked it in
years. Gonna have to dust if off and throw it in this evening. :nerd:

The "Dokkōdō" [ (Japanese: 独行道[sup]?[/sup]); "The Path of Aloneness", "The Way to Go Forth Alone", or "The Way of Walking Alone"] is a short work written by Miyamoto Musashi, a week before he died in 1645. It consists of either nineteen or twenty-one precepts; precepts 4 and 20 are omitted from the former version. "Dokkodo" was largely composed on the occasion of Musashi giving away his possessions in preparation for death, and was dedicated to his favorite disciple, Terao Magonojō (to whom the earlier Go rin no sho [The Book of Five Rings] had also been dedicated), who took them to heart. "Dokkōdō" expresses a stringent, honest, and ascetic view of life.
  1. Accept everything just the way it is.
  2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
  3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
  4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
  5. Be detached from desire your whole life.
  6. Do not regret what you have done.
  7. Never be jealous.
  8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
  9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
  10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
  11. In all things, have no preferences.
  12. Be indifferent to where you live.
  13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
  14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
  15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
  16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
  17. Do not fear death.
  18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age
  19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
  20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honor.
  21. Never stray from the way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dokkōdō

Every now and then I run into the mailman who likes to stop and chat about the type of stuff prevalent to this thread but to an even more extreme. I honestly think he is way off his rocker but from time to time he'll say something that peaks my interest. A while back he started talking about while in a courtroom once you reach a certain point you're under Maritime law(the law of the water), and there is a reason you have to have someone (an attorney) speak for you. He also tried explaining that there is a reason your name is in capital letters when you receive a bill or anything from the gov't.

Every one read this

The registering of a baby's birth actually passes "ownership" of the baby to the Local Authority and that, and that alone, allows the Local Authority staff to take the child away from the parents if they ever want to do that. This applies until the child reaches the 'age of maturity' set by the current legal statutes. Doing that is not "lawful" but after the birth has been registered, it is "legal" and there is a world of difference between those two terms, a difference which it is very important that you come to understand clearly.

So, what is a strawman? A strawman is a fictitious legal entity, created with the hope that as the child grows up, he will be fooled into believing that he is actually the strawman (which he most definitely is not) and pay all sorts of imaginary costs and liabilities which get attached to the strawman by con artists.

How is a strawman created? Well the mechanism involves that unnecessary birth certificate which the parents imagine is about, and belongs to, their baby (neither of which is actually true). If the baby has been named James and the family name is Martin, then you would expect the birth certificate to have the name James Martin written on it. If that is what is written on it, then all is well and it is a genuine birth certificate. However, if any other name is there, then the document is not a birth certificate but instead is the creation of a strawman masquerading as James Martin. The alternative entries might be any of the following examples: "JAMES MARTIN", "Mr James Martin", "Martin, Mr James" or anything else which is not exactly "James Martin" and nothing else.

Why create a strawman? The answer is 'in order to charge the strawman imaginary costs and penalties and fool the human James Martin into paying those amounts'. These imaginary charges include 'Income Tax', 'Council Tax', 'Inheritance Tax', 'Capital-Gains Tax', 'Road Tax', 'Import Tax', 'Value-Added Tax', 'Fuel Levy', 'Loan Interest', 'Bank Charges' and anything else that full-time professionals can think up and are confident that you will not notice that you never agreed to pay and don't need to pay.

Legalese is a secret language invented to trick you. It uses English words but attaches secret meanings to those words with the sole intention of stopping you believing that what they are saying to you has nothing to do with the normal meaning in the English language. Their purpose is to cheat you and rob you.

For example, they will say to you "Do you understand?" . In English, that means "Do you comprehend what I am saying to you?" and the automatic response would be "Yes", meaning "I do comprehend what you are saying to me". But these sneaky, underhand people have changed the meaning in Legalese to mean "Do you stand under me?" meaning "Do you grant me authority over you so that you have to obey whatever I tell you to do?".

What makes it even worse, is the fact that they will never tell you that they have switched from English to Legalese, and if that is not dishonest, underhand and unscrupulous, then I don't know what is! If you answer the question believing that English is being spoken, then they pretend that you are contracting with them to become subordinate to them. Whether or not that is actually true is debatable because that is effectively a verbal contract between you and them and for any contract to be valid, there has to be full and open disclosure of all of the terms of the contract, and then, unreserved acceptance by both parties, and in these cases, that has most definitely, not occurred.

But what is the point in all this? Well, this manoeuvre is intended to trick you into agreeing to represent your strawman. Why? Aaah now, that is a good question, but to answer it takes a bit of explaining, and you need to understand the overall situation:

All humans are born equal, with complete freedom of choice and action. If you live in the same place as a lot of other people, then there are a few restrictions which have grown up, by common consent, over time. These restrictions are for your protection and the protection of the other people living near you. These restrictions are called "the Law" (or more accurately: "Common Law") and they are few in number and very easy to understand. They are:

You must not injure or kill anyone.
You must not steal or damage things owned by somebody else.
You must be honest in your dealings and not swindle anyone.

These have resulted from hundreds of years of disputes which have been dealt with through using common sense and the opinions of ordinary people. They are the only limitations on you, and if you don't want to abide by them, then you need to go to some isolated place and stay away from other people.

Many people think that there are hundreds of other laws which they have to keep (and new ones every other day), but that is not so. Those other things are called "statutes" and keeping them is optional for you, the human, BUT they are not optional for your fictitious strawman, and that is why the people who benefit from those things want to persuade you to represent your strawman and so become subject to all of their invented restrictions and charges.

If you knew that they were optional, would you agree to:
Give most of your earnings away in taxes and similar charges?

Pay to own a vehicle?

Pay to own a television set?

Pay to drive on roads which were built with your money?

Be forced to join armed services if you are told to?

Send an army which is supposed to represent you, into another country to murder innocent people there?
Were you ever told that these things are optional? If you agree to represent your strawman, then these things become binding on you. These are some of the "statutes" which 'politicians' keep inventing in order to make you poor, make them and their friends rich, and keep you in a position where you have to do everything they say, no matter how much that harms you and does away with your natural rights and freedom.

But, says somebody, we elect a government to represent us and so we have to do what they say, after all, they have our best interests at heart don't they?

Well, that is a nice thought, but is it actually true? No it isn't. You think that you elect politicians to represent you in your government, but that is not what you actually do. That is part of a very carefully fostered illusion intended to keep you in your place and giving most of your earnings away (typically, 80% of all you earn). Part of the secret is that what is supposed to be your 'government' is actually a privately owned, for-profit company and all that you do when voting, is help choose the serving officers inside that company. It will never make the slightest difference to what happens in the future as the company policy and actions are controlled by the owners of the company and they are not influenced in any way whatsoever by what you want.

Think this is far fetched? Then check it out via Dun & Bradstreet or any of the other places which records the setting up and performance of the 160,000,000 commercial companies world-wide. When you do that, you will discover that, for example, the House of Commons is a commercial for-profit company (number UC2279443), The Labour Party is a commercial company which trades under the name of “Allister Darling MP”, The House of Lords which is the highest court in the land is a private company, the United Kingdom Corporation Ltd. formerly known as the “United Kingdom plc” and which never complied with the law which requires it to file it's financial records, is also a private company. The Ministry of Justice D-U-N-S Number 22-549-8526, Directors: Lord Falconer of Thoroton is a private company set up in the year 1600. The Bank of England is a private company, as is every Court and every Police Force and even the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry is a company and not a person.

It gets even more ridiculous when you discover that The Devon and Cornwall Police is a company which has been taken over by a company owned by IBM which is paid an annual budget of £256,800,000 taken from members of the public. Gilbert and Sullivan would have loved this reality as a script for one of their comedies. Lancashire County Council was incorporated as a company (IP00666C) in 2002. It’s registered office was "3rd Floor, Christ Church Precinct, County Hall, Preston" and it was completely dissolved on 25th January 2008 and all of it’s Assets and Liabilities were transferred on 12th November 2007 to another company - “The Blues and Twos Credit Union Ltd.” whose registered address is Lancashire Police Headquarters, PO Box 77, Hutton, Preston. Do you by any chance get the feeling that you are being taken for a ride here?

Full article>>>

http://www.yourstrawman.com

^^^ thoughts and discuss >>>

Every one read this

The registering of a baby's birth actually passes "ownership" of the baby to the Local Authority and that, and that alone, allows the Local Authority staff to take the child away from the parents if they ever want to do that. This applies until the child reaches the 'age of maturity' set by the current legal statutes. Doing that is not "lawful" but after the birth has been registered, it is "legal" and there is a world of difference between those two terms, a difference which it is very important that you come to understand clearly.

So, what is a strawman? A strawman is a fictitious legal entity, created with the hope that as the child grows up, he will be fooled into believing that he is actually the strawman (which he most definitely is not) and pay all sorts of imaginary costs and liabilities which get attached to the strawman by con artists.

How is a strawman created? Well the mechanism involves that unnecessary birth certificate which the parents imagine is about, and belongs to, their baby (neither of which is actually true). If the baby has been named James and the family name is Martin, then you would expect the birth certificate to have the name James Martin written on it. If that is what is written on it, then all is well and it is a genuine birth certificate. However, if any other name is there, then the document is not a birth certificate but instead is the creation of a strawman masquerading as James Martin. The alternative entries might be any of the following examples: "JAMES MARTIN", "Mr James Martin", "Martin, Mr James" or anything else which is not exactly "James Martin" and nothing else.

Why create a strawman? The answer is 'in order to charge the strawman imaginary costs and penalties and fool the human James Martin into paying those amounts'. These imaginary charges include 'Income Tax', 'Council Tax', 'Inheritance Tax', 'Capital-Gains Tax', 'Road Tax', 'Import Tax', 'Value-Added Tax', 'Fuel Levy', 'Loan Interest', 'Bank Charges' and anything else that full-time professionals can think up and are confident that you will not notice that you never agreed to pay and don't need to pay.

Legalese is a secret language invented to trick you. It uses English words but attaches secret meanings to those words with the sole intention of stopping you believing that what they are saying to you has nothing to do with the normal meaning in the English language. Their purpose is to cheat you and rob you.

For example, they will say to you "Do you understand?" . In English, that means "Do you comprehend what I am saying to you?" and the automatic response would be "Yes", meaning "I do comprehend what you are saying to me". But these sneaky, underhand people have changed the meaning in Legalese to mean "Do you stand under me?" meaning "Do you grant me authority over you so that you have to obey whatever I tell you to do?".

What makes it even worse, is the fact that they will never tell you that they have switched from English to Legalese, and if that is not dishonest, underhand and unscrupulous, then I don't know what is! If you answer the question believing that English is being spoken, then they pretend that you are contracting with them to become subordinate to them. Whether or not that is actually true is debatable because that is effectively a verbal contract between you and them and for any contract to be valid, there has to be full and open disclosure of all of the terms of the contract, and then, unreserved acceptance by both parties, and in these cases, that has most definitely, not occurred.

But what is the point in all this? Well, this manoeuvre is intended to trick you into agreeing to represent your strawman. Why? Aaah now, that is a good question, but to answer it takes a bit of explaining, and you need to understand the overall situation:

All humans are born equal, with complete freedom of choice and action. If you live in the same place as a lot of other people, then there are a few restrictions which have grown up, by common consent, over time. These restrictions are for your protection and the protection of the other people living near you. These restrictions are called "the Law" (or more accurately: "Common Law") and they are few in number and very easy to understand. They are:

You must not injure or kill anyone.
You must not steal or damage things owned by somebody else.
You must be honest in your dealings and not swindle anyone.

These have resulted from hundreds of years of disputes which have been dealt with through using common sense and the opinions of ordinary people. They are the only limitations on you, and if you don't want to abide by them, then you need to go to some isolated place and stay away from other people.

Many people think that there are hundreds of other laws which they have to keep (and new ones every other day), but that is not so. Those other things are called "statutes" and keeping them is optional for you, the human, BUT they are not optional for your fictitious strawman, and that is why the people who benefit from those things want to persuade you to represent your strawman and so become subject to all of their invented restrictions and charges.

If you knew that they were optional, would you agree to:
Give most of your earnings away in taxes and similar charges?

Pay to own a vehicle?

Pay to own a television set?

Pay to drive on roads which were built with your money?

Be forced to join armed services if you are told to?

Send an army which is supposed to represent you, into another country to murder innocent people there?
Were you ever told that these things are optional? If you agree to represent your strawman, then these things become binding on you. These are some of the "statutes" which 'politicians' keep inventing in order to make you poor, make them and their friends rich, and keep you in a position where you have to do everything they say, no matter how much that harms you and does away with your natural rights and freedom.

But, says somebody, we elect a government to represent us and so we have to do what they say, after all, they have our best interests at heart don't they?

Well, that is a nice thought, but is it actually true? No it isn't. You think that you elect politicians to represent you in your government, but that is not what you actually do. That is part of a very carefully fostered illusion intended to keep you in your place and giving most of your earnings away (typically, 80% of all you earn). Part of the secret is that what is supposed to be your 'government' is actually a privately owned, for-profit company and all that you do when voting, is help choose the serving officers inside that company. It will never make the slightest difference to what happens in the future as the company policy and actions are controlled by the owners of the company and they are not influenced in any way whatsoever by what you want.

Think this is far fetched? Then check it out via Dun & Bradstreet or any of the other places which records the setting up and performance of the 160,000,000 commercial companies world-wide. When you do that, you will discover that, for example, the House of Commons is a commercial for-profit company (number UC2279443), The Labour Party is a commercial company which trades under the name of “Allister Darling MP”, The House of Lords which is the highest court in the land is a private company, the United Kingdom Corporation Ltd. formerly known as the “United Kingdom plc” and which never complied with the law which requires it to file it's financial records, is also a private company. The Ministry of Justice D-U-N-S Number 22-549-8526, Directors: Lord Falconer of Thoroton is a private company set up in the year 1600. The Bank of England is a private company, as is every Court and every Police Force and even the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry is a company and not a person.

It gets even more ridiculous when you discover that The Devon and Cornwall Police is a company which has been taken over by a company owned by IBM which is paid an annual budget of £256,800,000 taken from members of the public. Gilbert and Sullivan would have loved this reality as a script for one of their comedies. Lancashire County Council was incorporated as a company (IP00666C) in 2002. It’s registered office was "3rd Floor, Christ Church Precinct, County Hall, Preston" and it was completely dissolved on 25th January 2008 and all of it’s Assets and Liabilities were transferred on 12th November 2007 to another company - “The Blues and Twos Credit Union Ltd.” whose registered address is Lancashire Police Headquarters, PO Box 77, Hutton, Preston. Do you by any chance get the feeling that you are being taken for a ride here?

Full article>>>

http://www.yourstrawman.com

^^^ thoughts and discuss >>>

This guy speaks on that and how your s.s. card, birth certificate, and driver's license are just corporate contracts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom