Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one read this

The registering of a baby's birth actually passes "ownership" of the baby to the Local Authority and that, and that alone, allows the Local Authority staff to take the child away from the parents if they ever want to do that. This applies until the child reaches the 'age of maturity' set by the current legal statutes. Doing that is not "lawful" but after the birth has been registered, it is "legal" and there is a world of difference between those two terms, a difference which it is very important that you come to understand clearly.

So, what is a strawman? A strawman is a fictitious legal entity, created with the hope that as the child grows up, he will be fooled into believing that he is actually the strawman (which he most definitely is not) and pay all sorts of imaginary costs and liabilities which get attached to the strawman by con artists.

How is a strawman created? Well the mechanism involves that unnecessary birth certificate which the parents imagine is about, and belongs to, their baby (neither of which is actually true). If the baby has been named James and the family name is Martin, then you would expect the birth certificate to have the name James Martin written on it. If that is what is written on it, then all is well and it is a genuine birth certificate. However, if any other name is there, then the document is not a birth certificate but instead is the creation of a strawman masquerading as James Martin. The alternative entries might be any of the following examples: "JAMES MARTIN", "Mr James Martin", "Martin, Mr James" or anything else which is not exactly "James Martin" and nothing else.

Why create a strawman? The answer is 'in order to charge the strawman imaginary costs and penalties and fool the human James Martin into paying those amounts'. These imaginary charges include 'Income Tax', 'Council Tax', 'Inheritance Tax', 'Capital-Gains Tax', 'Road Tax', 'Import Tax', 'Value-Added Tax', 'Fuel Levy', 'Loan Interest', 'Bank Charges' and anything else that full-time professionals can think up and are confident that you will not notice that you never agreed to pay and don't need to pay.

Legalese is a secret language invented to trick you. It uses English words but attaches secret meanings to those words with the sole intention of stopping you believing that what they are saying to you has nothing to do with the normal meaning in the English language. Their purpose is to cheat you and rob you.

For example, they will say to you "Do you understand?" . In English, that means "Do you comprehend what I am saying to you?" and the automatic response would be "Yes", meaning "I do comprehend what you are saying to me". But these sneaky, underhand people have changed the meaning in Legalese to mean "Do you stand under me?" meaning "Do you grant me authority over you so that you have to obey whatever I tell you to do?".

What makes it even worse, is the fact that they will never tell you that they have switched from English to Legalese, and if that is not dishonest, underhand and unscrupulous, then I don't know what is! If you answer the question believing that English is being spoken, then they pretend that you are contracting with them to become subordinate to them. Whether or not that is actually true is debatable because that is effectively a verbal contract between you and them and for any contract to be valid, there has to be full and open disclosure of all of the terms of the contract, and then, unreserved acceptance by both parties, and in these cases, that has most definitely, not occurred.

But what is the point in all this? Well, this manoeuvre is intended to trick you into agreeing to represent your strawman. Why? Aaah now, that is a good question, but to answer it takes a bit of explaining, and you need to understand the overall situation:

All humans are born equal, with complete freedom of choice and action. If you live in the same place as a lot of other people, then there are a few restrictions which have grown up, by common consent, over time. These restrictions are for your protection and the protection of the other people living near you. These restrictions are called "the Law" (or more accurately: "Common Law") and they are few in number and very easy to understand. They are:

You must not injure or kill anyone.
You must not steal or damage things owned by somebody else.
You must be honest in your dealings and not swindle anyone.

These have resulted from hundreds of years of disputes which have been dealt with through using common sense and the opinions of ordinary people. They are the only limitations on you, and if you don't want to abide by them, then you need to go to some isolated place and stay away from other people.

Many people think that there are hundreds of other laws which they have to keep (and new ones every other day), but that is not so. Those other things are called "statutes" and keeping them is optional for you, the human, BUT they are not optional for your fictitious strawman, and that is why the people who benefit from those things want to persuade you to represent your strawman and so become subject to all of their invented restrictions and charges.

If you knew that they were optional, would you agree to:
Give most of your earnings away in taxes and similar charges?

Pay to own a vehicle?

Pay to own a television set?

Pay to drive on roads which were built with your money?

Be forced to join armed services if you are told to?

Send an army which is supposed to represent you, into another country to murder innocent people there?
Were you ever told that these things are optional? If you agree to represent your strawman, then these things become binding on you. These are some of the "statutes" which 'politicians' keep inventing in order to make you poor, make them and their friends rich, and keep you in a position where you have to do everything they say, no matter how much that harms you and does away with your natural rights and freedom.

But, says somebody, we elect a government to represent us and so we have to do what they say, after all, they have our best interests at heart don't they?

Well, that is a nice thought, but is it actually true? No it isn't. You think that you elect politicians to represent you in your government, but that is not what you actually do. That is part of a very carefully fostered illusion intended to keep you in your place and giving most of your earnings away (typically, 80% of all you earn). Part of the secret is that what is supposed to be your 'government' is actually a privately owned, for-profit company and all that you do when voting, is help choose the serving officers inside that company. It will never make the slightest difference to what happens in the future as the company policy and actions are controlled by the owners of the company and they are not influenced in any way whatsoever by what you want.

Think this is far fetched? Then check it out via Dun & Bradstreet or any of the other places which records the setting up and performance of the 160,000,000 commercial companies world-wide. When you do that, you will discover that, for example, the House of Commons is a commercial for-profit company (number UC2279443), The Labour Party is a commercial company which trades under the name of “Allister Darling MP”, The House of Lords which is the highest court in the land is a private company, the United Kingdom Corporation Ltd. formerly known as the “United Kingdom plc” and which never complied with the law which requires it to file it's financial records, is also a private company. The Ministry of Justice D-U-N-S Number 22-549-8526, Directors: Lord Falconer of Thoroton is a private company set up in the year 1600. The Bank of England is a private company, as is every Court and every Police Force and even the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry is a company and not a person.

It gets even more ridiculous when you discover that The Devon and Cornwall Police is a company which has been taken over by a company owned by IBM which is paid an annual budget of £256,800,000 taken from members of the public. Gilbert and Sullivan would have loved this reality as a script for one of their comedies. Lancashire County Council was incorporated as a company (IP00666C) in 2002. It’s registered office was "3rd Floor, Christ Church Precinct, County Hall, Preston" and it was completely dissolved on 25th January 2008 and all of it’s Assets and Liabilities were transferred on 12th November 2007 to another company - “The Blues and Twos Credit Union Ltd.” whose registered address is Lancashire Police Headquarters, PO Box 77, Hutton, Preston. Do you by any chance get the feeling that you are being taken for a ride here?

Full article>>>

http://www.yourstrawman.com

^^^ thoughts and discuss >>>

This guy speaks on that and how your s.s. card, birth certificate, and driver's license are just corporate contracts....

Yup, thus your name on the card is all caps.

This strawman info gets me interested in "investing" in gold/silver. I think physical gold and silver is "worth" more than its current valuation in USD

remember when she ate the mushroom and grew? she wanted to eat the mushrooms to grow back to her regular size (become herself again).

the annotated AIW implies that the mushroom she ate was Amanita fulva, which is the same as the red one Wr posted up above. very similar to these

sticker,375x360.u2.png

and they have the same effect (make you grow) :nerd: testament to the intense distortion of your perception, even of yourself and your own body.

My mushroom...

I just checked out Resonance: Beings of Frequency. Extremely informative eye opening documentary where professors researchers doctors etc go in on the excessive exposure of EMFs and electronic sensitivity and their correlation to life earth humans and animals. I was intrigued by each segment but particularly the part on cancer and suppression of melatonin production in the pineal gland. Definitely worthy of some further research.

Happy New Year to all. Starting mine off with reading and:smokin seeking some enlightenment. #partyon

Armin Meiwes Tapes

One of the most disgusting stories you will ever read is that of Armin Meiwes. In 2001, Meiwes ran an advertisement on a website named The Cannibal Café looking for a willing victim to be “slaughtered and consumed.” A man named Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes from Berlin responded to the message and agreed to meet Meiwes. On March 9, 2001, the two met at Meiwes house in Rotenburg, Germany and Brandes was killed. The entire event was filmed on a 2 hour long videotape. The details of the massacre are gruesome and hard to describe.

Meiwes started by amputating the penis of Brandes and the two ate it. Meiwes then slaughtered Brandes and placed the body on a meat hook. Over the next 10 months Meiwes consumed approximately 20 kilograms (44 lb) of the flesh. He even ground up some of Brandes’ bones and tried to use the substance as cooking flour. All of the events were recorded on the video, which was later seized by authorities and forever sealed from the public.

In December of 2002 Meiwes was arrested by the police after they had received a phone call from a concerned man who had seen a new advertisement from Meiwes on the Internet. It was also discovered that Meiwes had bragged about the crimes in chat rooms. On January 30, 2004, Armin Meiwes was convicted of manslaughter and given a prison sentence of eight years. It was ruled that Brandes was a voluntary participant in the killing, so it was not murder. However, in 2006 the case was revisited and Meiwes was convicted of murder and given a life sentence in prison. It has been written that Meiwes is sorry for his crimes and has become a vegetarian in jail. He believes that there are about 800 cannibals living in Germany.

I just checked out Resonance: Beings of Frequency. Extremely informative eye opening documentary where professors researchers doctors etc go in on the excessive exposure of EMFs and electronic sensitivity and their correlation to life earth humans and animals. I was intrigued by each segment but particularly the part on cancer and suppression of melatonin production in the pineal gland. Definitely worthy of some further research.

Happy New Year to all. Starting mine off with reading and:smokin seeking some enlightenment. #partyon
Funny you mention this because i actually just got done watching it. There have been times where i would be falling asleep next to my phone and hear a CONSTANT ring/tune in my head to the point where it physically gave me headaches, now i sleep with my phone either off or across the room.  Its interesting how different forms of life tune into the frequency of the earth, really made me think about how Native Americans and other indigenous people's navigational skills were rivaled to that of the modern compass. It seems like those in power have figured out a way to literally contaminate EVERY INCH OF THE EARTH in some shape or form
tired.gif

Moving on: Has anyone seen any episodes of Futurescape with James Woods? Its on the Science Channel 

Though it mostly seems to talk in theory it does make me feel a little uneasy/worried about what's to come in our near future. The modern man has a tendency to play god without knowledge of the most essential part of creation; Balance. 
mean.gif

“I have tried to show that the cover-up of UFO information is nothing unique. A state capable of conducting terminal mind-control experiments, biological spraying of American cities, illegal mail and cable interceptions, nationwide domestic surveillance by its military, human plutonium and syphilis injections, sundry coups and assassinations, ongoing media manipulation and flat out lying public lying on a continual basis would surely be capable of lying about UFOs too,” he wrote.

“Indeed, it was the very institutions involved in such unsavory and subterranean activities that were most interested in maintaining UFO secrecy.”

Despite many corporations struggling during recent global economic turmoil, America’s leading defense contractors are raking in record level sales and their stock prices are on the rise. With groundbreaking research in drone, satellite and stealth aircraft technologies, who has the data that the U.S. government considers “Above Top Secret” and has gathered over so many decades? And why are trillions of dollars being spent on defense when the U.S. is the world’s leading superpower?

Lockheed Martin, the American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technology company, logged a record $47.2 billion in sales. Multinational corporation Boeing, the top airplane manufacturer in the world, has continued to aggressively design, manufacture and sell fixed-wing aircraft, rockets and satellites. The Raytheon Company, a major American defense contractor “with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military,” reported sales of $24 billion. The firm’s website declares “Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.” Northrop Grumman reported sales of $25.2 billion. The company is best known as manufacturer of the U.S. Air Force’s B-2 Stealth Bomber, described as “the flagship of the nation’s long-range strike arsenal, and one of the most survivable aircraft in the world.”

Drones have a ceiling of 60,000 feet, higher than the cruising altitude of commercial airplanes, which is typically around 30,000 feet. They also cost tens of millions of dollars per unit to build.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Jet Propulsion Laboratory is a federally funded research and development center. Pulling down marvelous photos from other planets and the outer regions of the solar system, the department had a budget of $1.5 billion for fiscal year 2012.

In a statement from director Dr. Charles Elachi, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory reported 19 spacecraft and 9 instruments conducting active missions. “All of these are important parts of NASA’s program of exploration of Earth, the solar system and the universe beyond,” the director said.

“These ventures would not be possible without NASA’s Deep Space Network managed by JPL. This international network of antenna complexes on several continents serves as the communication gateway between distant spacecraft and the Earth-based teams that guide them. While carrying out these exploration missions, JPL also conducts a number of space technology demonstrations in support of national security and develops technologies for uses on Earth in fields from public safety to medicine, capitalizing on NASA’s investment in space technology.”

Clearly, if there were nothing out there, billions of dollars would not be spent to create and send expensive and technologically advanced aircraft into space. For example, take the Curiosity rover which is now sending data back from the planet Mars.

So what do people think about David Icke and Alex Jones being CIA agents? Did some researching and they seem to be some pretty good candidates to push the "New Age" movement.

OAN, as we are the architects of our reality I've finally found my way to make amends with conspiracies and the solution.

Their is none, you can find a conspiracy in anything and everything is constructed as such.

Take the 9/11 event: You have people on both sides who have spent a life's worth of effort trying to solve something, but what have they solved at the conclusion?

To reword it, "they" create these events knowing that the average person will take the governments word as gospel and do what they can to band together and bring the culprits to justice. They will also leave a smoking gun that way conspiracy theorists are tracing down a blank face villain.
Both draw the individual from within themselves. In turn, the individual places their attention on something that had a finite existence and really had no true worth. For example, my mom died in 9/11 so now I'm out for justice. Take the morality out of it. My mom would've died at some point anyways. Her "justice" is an illusion for a piece of mind (easier said then done) the trade towers will come down at some point. The money will be corruptly spent somewhere. All these things will happen despite how much effort you put into trying to stop them.

The knowledge of self is something that you can't put a price on. No one can take it from you once you have it.

The reason they try and take us from with in ourselves is so that our conscious can be manipulated to constantly keep the matrix up and running. With out us and our will power this comes crashing down.

So what do people think about David Icke and Alex Jones being CIA agents? Did some researching and they seem to be some pretty good candidates to push the "New Age" movement.

OAN, as we are the architects of our reality I've finally found my way to make amends with conspiracies and the solution.

Their is none, you can find a conspiracy in anything and everything is constructed as such.

Take the 9/11 event: You have people on both sides who have spent a life's worth of effort trying to solve something, but what have they solved at the conclusion?

To reword it, "they" create these events knowing that the average person will take the governments word as gospel and do what they can to band together and bring the culprits to justice. They will also leave a smoking gun that way conspiracy theorists are tracing down a blank face villain.
Both draw the individual from within themselves. In turn, the individual places their attention on something that had a finite existence and really had no true worth. For example, my mom died in 9/11 so now I'm out for justice. Take the morality out of it. My mom would've died at some point anyways. Her "justice" is an illusion for a piece of mind (easier said then done) the trade towers will come down at some point. The money will be corruptly spent somewhere. All these things will happen despite how much effort you put into trying to stop them.

The knowledge of self is something that you can't put a price on. No one can take it from you once you have it.

The reason they try and take us from with in ourselves is so that our conscious can be manipulated to constantly keep the matrix up and running. With out us and our will power this comes crashing down.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

will check out Pi. Been missing my coast to coast fix since xmas. been missing on kat. can anyone pm me another place i can find episodes??

tumblr_kzk3mvgx7o1qa4c21o1_500.jpg

http://diabolicalconfusions.wordpre...ually-demonized-and-turned-into-the-baphomet/

Baphomet: A demon commonly depicted as a goat-headed being, often hermaphroditic, sometimes with wings. Baphomet made his (or her) entrance into the annals of demonology through transcripts of the trials of the Knights Templar. For a variety of reasons, most of them monetary, this knightly order had come under suspicion in Europe, and the entire group was ultimately arrested and tried – with many of the knights being put to death. Among the charges brought against the Templars was the assertion that they had abandoned their Christian faith, instead worshipping a curious idol given the name Baphomet. Material that has survived from French troubadours active in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries suggests that the name Bafomet was originally a corruption of the name Muhammad which at the time was commonly rendered Mahomet. If this is true, then the figure of Baphomet may have come up in relation to the Templars as an implication that they had turned to the faith of their enemies, the Muslims. In the confessions extracted from members of the Knights Templar under torture, Baphomet is variously described as a figure with three heads, a cat, and a severed head. There is no way to know for sure whether or not Baphomet had any real connections with the activities and beliefs of the Knights Templar- although it should be noted that no reference to this being appears in either the Templar Rule or in any other documents related to the Templars. The mystery of the figure lived on, however, and Baphomet resurfaced in the nineteenth century as a demonic idol associated with the occult. In 1854, occultist Eliphas Levi included an image of Baphomet in his book Rituals of High Magic , describing the demon as the “Sabbatic Goat.” The image used by Levi strongly resembles depictions of the Devil that appear on early Tarot cards. It has become the de facto image associated with this being.
( The Dictionary of Demons – Names of the Damned, by Michelle Belanger, )

Baphomet (bæ ·fomet). [a. F. Baphomet; cf. Pr. Bafomet, OSp. Mafomat.] a. A form of the name Mahomed used by mediæval writers. b. Alleged name of the idol which the Templars were accused of worshipping. (According to l’Abbé Constant, quoted by Littré,1 this word was cabalistically formed by writing backward tem. o. h. p. ab., abbreviation of templi omnium hominum pacis abbas, ‘abbot’ or ‘father of the temple of peace of all men.’) Hence Baphomet·ic a.

1818 Hallam Mid. Ages (1872) I. 140 Baphomet is a secret word ascribed to the Templars. 1855 Milman Lat. Chr. _VII._ xii. ii. 278 The great stress .. in the condemnation of the templars is laid on the worship of Baphomet. The talismans, bowls, symbols, are even called Baphometic. 1831 Carlyle Sart. Res. II. vii, My Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism.
(Oxford English Dictionary, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1984 (23rd Printing) p. 659, the exact definition of Baphomet”)

Additional history involves the fact that this creature was imagined by artist, occult author, and magician, Eliphas Levi in one of his sketches. Further than that, when I previously mentioned that the Baphomet had become the “face” of modern Satanism means that in 1966, it is all due to the fact that Anton Szandor LaVey, the founder of the modern day Church of Satan, had chose Levi’s sketch to represent this movement, further giving it credence and bringing it to the focus of national attention.While the truth of the origins of this “demon” may never be known, there is strong evidence to suggest that the only existence it has ever known was to be a direct contradiction to the piousness of the holy Prophet of Islamic faith. Obviously, practices like this reveal that any other deities from other religions, or faith systems that rival the monotheistic dogma of the Judeo-Christians were not looked upon tolerantly, and in fact were pretty much labeled as enemies of God, and declared a form of war against. Keep in mind that during the Crusades, Muslims were thought of by the Hebrews and Christians as “heathens”, and were themselves demonized to a degree, so to hear that after arriving in Jerusalem, the Knights Templar “changed allegiances” and began to focus their worship to the Islamic faith is not exactly surprising. Many times, you hear stories of soldiers identifying with their “enemy” during wartime, and making the effort to learn about the beliefs of their opposition, and ultimately, converting their beliefs as well. While the freemasons will never come right out and admit any of this, they are notorious for not coming out and admitting anything. They do in fact deny this, but it has also been proven that they also deny things that are in fact true, so once again, we may never know. The answer to this mystery seems to have been lost to the annuls of time, with only suppositions to fill in its place, but in conclusion, I will leave you with a quote from the wildly popular Showtime television series, “Homeland”, as spoken by the main “villain”: “We only start as enemies because that is what other people told us we are.” – Abu Nazir

Just to rage against the machine I hope they put up the statue. I live in OKC and this would make my day to turn upside down their righteous Christian world.

On some real the Baphomet is as satanic as the black man is a threat to conservative white establishments. All it represents is the completed alchemical process of ones journey back to god. When the Catholic Church was burning anything and everything that went against their doctrine, they were also calling ideas and concepts that couldn't be burned satan/demon worship.

I'm on mobile otherwise I'd embed, but there's plenty of YouTube documentaries out there that give a basic understanding of what the Baphomet is about .

America is the modern day babylon. If that statue goes up in OKC (testing ground), then expect more to follow around the country. America's one nation under god is not refering to the most high God, but the god of this world, baalim and the god behind money (mammon)

the catholic church is the synagogue of satan

@hallywoodxo

They always talk about things from a fear perspective. Thee is a lot of good and accomplishments that can be pointed out too. Just seems like their schtick is to rile people up, get them scared and think it's okay to spend the rest of your savings on ammo and other survival products that the very ppl you supposedly talk against are selling and manufacturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom