SOMEONE DREW A CHARGEBACK ON PAYPAL.HAVE I LOST MY MONEY?HELP WANTED!!!!ANY MEMBER FROM SAN RAMON ,

thanks fam i ll do that...im sure it requires signing-for...hope this works.thanks everyone who helped...any more info or any form of help from anyone would be much appreciated.i will keep everyone posted about this,or if needing help in the future.thanks.
'

Looking at his feedback I don't think he/she did a charge back. This person is doing a lot buying on eBay and sometimes Paypal will hold the the funds until delivered because of suspicious activity + being an international purchase.

Unless it said the buyer did the chargeback but what im guessing is that you went into your account and seen negative balance of the 190+ from your account.

Last edited:
'
Looking at his feedback I don't think he/she did a charge back. This person is doing a lot buying on eBay and sometimes Paypal will hold the the funds until delivered because of suspicious activity + being an international purchase.
Unless it said the buyer did the chargeback but what im guessing is that you went into your account and seen negative balance of the 190+ from your account.
Yes they hold funds in certain situations. However, that does not mean they take money away from you. They just hold it. No reason for his account to be in negative 196 if he hasn't even spent the money he recieved. Held money states that its HELD and there is typically a reason. I'm sure OP got the Charge back case notification.

Last edited:
Yes they hold funds in certain situations. However, that does not mean they take money away from you. They just hold it. No reason for his account to be in negative 196 if he hasn't even spent the money he recieved. Held money states that its HELD and there is typically a reason. I'm sure OP got the Charge back case notification.
I speak off my experience, and they did this to me. I received a payment from the buyer and forward the funds to my bank account. My Paypal was empty and I checked my paypal account balance a day after the package was delivered and seen a red negative balance and received an email of a case being open. I called them asap to see what was the situation and told her the package was delivered. She checked the tracking that i uploaded in the paypal and cleared the negative balance off my account. I ask her did this person open a case to try to scam me or something and she replied that there was a lot of activity on the credit card the person was using, and they put a hold on the balance for security reasons.

Last edited:
'

no.the buyer did the chargeback for unauthorized use.his feedback consists only of buys no selling,and he cant be given negative feedbak.one seller though left additional comment on chargeback.

i've had insured usps with sig confirmation items never show 'delivered' therefore i never got a sig
and there was no proof of delivery (and i would have bet they got it - even had this happen with honest buyers,
and they leave positive feedback acknowledging receipt - yet no delivery conf/sig or anything)

the only thing that got me my money was that fact that the item was FULLY INSURED
the insurance paid me (minus the cost of shipping)

and since usps didn't follow the policy i paid for (sig conf) - they were required to reimburse the ship cost

stuff gets lost, drivers steal things, usps doesn't care much about following through with their policies, and recipients scam

always MAKE SURE you're item is fully insured with signature confirmation if you are not willing to lose - not 'i think it is'

and dude, please be a little more proactive - you're asking good questions but you're also asking people to do
leg-work that you should be doing yourself, if you can figure out how to ship internationally, you can figure out
who to call

i've had insured usps with sig confirmation items never show 'delivered' therefore i never got a sig
and there was no proof of delivery (and i would have bet they got it - even had this happen with honest buyers,
and they leave positive feedback acknowledging receipt - yet no delivery conf/sig or anything)
the only thing that got me my money was that fact that the item was FULLY INSURED
the insurance paid me (minus the cost of shipping)
and since usps didn't follow the policy i paid for (sig conf) - they were required to reimburse the ship cost
stuff gets lost, drivers steal things, usps doesn't care much about following through with their policies, and recipients scam
always MAKE SURE you're item is fully insured with signature confirmation if you are not willing to lose - not 'i think it is'
and dude, please be a little more proactive - you're asking good questions but you're also asking people to do
leg-work that you should be doing yourself, if you can figure out how to ship internationally, you can figure out
who to call

i ve plenty of times repeated that the item is signed-for upon delivery.but since im sending from greece there isnt such a thing as delivery confirmation.as for the comments of being a little more pro-active,ill keep that in mind bro.and you please keep in mind that comments like 'not i 'think it is' and if you can figure out how to ship internationally ...' are a little harsh for a guy worrying about his money(that he probably lost already)..and if you get it the same way too,i hope no one has the words you had for me lol.. please oh please go school some other guy about his attitude..live long and prosper
View media item 129512

Last edited:
If it's signed for then I'd hope there would be a way to view the signature. USPS has it so once it's delivered and signed for you can check the delivery status and request Proof of Delivery (signature) which they then send you in an email......

1.get insurance(i dont even think i can do that in greece anyways)
2.dont say 'i think it is' stupid just say you know it is
3.dont sit on your *** and let other people do your work,are you kidding me you can ship internationally go find the solution your own.

was there sth else i missed?

If it's signed for then I'd hope there would be a way to view the signature. USPS has it so once it's delivered and signed for you can check the delivery status and request Proof of Delivery (signature) which they then send you in an email......

IT IS signed for.problem is when i try to find the contact link for usps they ask my info,and have only gaps(like state) obligatory for us citizens only...

I have been in a similiar situation.

To get my money back once, I actually had to get a hold of the manager at the
post office in the town where it was being delivered.

I had to keep a running dialogue with that USPS manager for a few days (a couple calls per day back & forth) until it was finally resolved.
No one else was gonna do that part for me & it sucked.

I included the post office & manager's information in my insurance claim & was refunded within 48 hours.

Without that signature, insurance is the only thing that saved me in that one
(even though i paid for signature confirmation!)

Good luck

Contact ebay through phone or live chat and tell them you want the buyer's phone number. They will give it to you, but they will also send your contact info to the buyer. Doubt they will call you in Greece though.

shouldn't the tracking info state the status of the package? it would say delivered wouldn't it?

People so shady now, I immediately transfer my money and won't ship until I see in my bank account.

I hope Paypal takes the L and puts a strike on you and his account.

yes i did.registered shipping...is there a chance i lose both my money and the item?

theres a big chance you can lose but if i were you i would call and talk to paypal. it works to call and talk to them instead of just providing the information on paypal and sitting there waiting for the outcome.

talk to a person and tell them everything and you provided every single piece of information that you shipped his item and he received it.

Someone help this man out. I know we have East Bay NT'ers on the board. I live about 10 minutes away from San Ramon, but I'm in So Cal for school. Good luck.

Someone help this man out. I know we have East Bay NT'ers on the board. I live about 10 minutes away from San Ramon, but I'm in So Cal for school. Good luck.

thanks bro,thanks everyone...every help is appreciated...im a try to call paypal tommorow cause over hre is 4 in the morning...

just saw the package was delivered...should i contact paypal now?or ask usps for the proof of delivery?

just saw the package was delivered...should i contact paypal now?or ask usps for the proof of delivery?

Both. Tell paypal the package has been delivered just to make sure they know. Contact USPS and if they can give you proof of delivery send that to paypal.

i cant contact usps only via phone and i cant contact right now.tommorow i will call before paypal and ask them to mail me the proof of delivery.and then call paypal...hope it works...

contacted paypal today,no real answers,just that they ll investigate and that they see i provided with proof of shipping... :smh: :smh: :smh: i dont think this will end well.. where is the nt family near san ramon..?lol...maybe they should pay a visit...

They filed a credit card chargeback? or they filed a dispute?

If they filed a credit card chargeback your money is gone.

Back
Top Bottom