Someone explain to me what my parents new naighbor is doing....

i hate parents like yours. Mind your own f-in business and pull that curtain back and go about your day.

you d00dz are mad dumb. There's a difference between being nosy and minding someone else's business and noticing suspicious activity in yourneighborhood.

^He's not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal, from what they are "observing"; and now they are just spying on him to see what he is doingin a private property that he is renting legally. OP's parents should fall back and get lives.

I would understand if they clearly saw illegal activity, but they have no evidence of anything. Put the binoculars down and go get a hobby.

What a backlash. A few people say mind your own business and everyone hops on it.

I have no clue what he's doing. That many times a day for such a short time is weird.

why dont you go talk to the person
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

^He's not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal, from what they are "observing"; and now they are just spying on him to see what he is doing in a private property that he is renting legally. OP's parents should fall back and get lives.

I would understand if they clearly saw illegal activity, but they have no evidence of anything. Put the binoculars down and go get a hobby.

O rly? You know the dude?

What the OP described is definitely suspicious activity because it's not normal to visit a house 3-5 times a day and stay 10-15 minutes at a time. Theyparents have every right to be concerned because they live in same neighborhood.

What a backlash. A few people say mind your own business and everyone hops on it.

I have no clue what he's doing. That many times a day for such a short time is weird.

That's exactly what NT is (or has become) - a bunch of naive kids.

I blame poor parenting and rap music.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

^He's not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal, from what they are "observing"; and now they are just spying on him to see what he is doing in a private property that he is renting legally. OP's parents should fall back and get lives.

What the OP described is definitely suspicious activity because it's not normal to visit a house 3-5 times a day and stay 10-15 minutes at a time. They parents have every right to be concerned because they live in same neighborhood.

That's exactly what NT is (or has become) - a bunch of naive kids.

I blame poor parenting and rap music.

Don't forget video games and TV.

Why did you only underline that part ? Read the next 5 words.

His parents can be "concerned" all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that they are basically spying on his every movement to and fromhis private property, with no evidence of anything illegal going on. "Suspicious" is a broad word, anything can be "suspicious", if I wentby that I would have file cabinets of my neighbors "suspicious activities". But I keep it moving, I haven't seen anything blatantly illegal so Idon't care. Another old woman with no life that lives near me is kind of like the OP's parents, she calls the police multiple times per day, spreadsrumors about everything and monitors everyones "suspicious" movements. Even the police are starting to ignore her now.

Like someone else said, go talk to the dude if you are really that worried. Looking through your curtains isn't going to do anything.

gayges I'm grown, 28...Mind your own +#***!# business...if my neighbor aint doing nothing to bother me then he can do whatever he wants...the hell I careif he visits his house 1 time a year or a million.

What the OP described is definitely suspicious activity because it's not normal to visit a house 3-5 times a day and stay 10-15 minutes at a time. They parents have every right to be concerned because they live in same neighborhood.
but...if he's visiting 3-5 times a day to water his "plants" he must be fairly inexperienced and not know about watering systems andsuch...prolly end up with some crumby pot.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

gayges I'm grown, 28...Mind your own +#***!# business...if my neighbor aint doing nothing to bother me then he can do whatever he wants...the hell I care if he visits his house 1 time a year or a million.

It must suck to be 28 and have the mentality of a naive kid then.

His parents can be "concerned" all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that they are basically spying on his every movement to and from his private property, with no evidence of anything illegal going on. "Suspicious" is a broad word, anything can be "suspicious", if I went by that I would have file cabinets of my neighbors "suspicious activities". But I keep it moving, I haven't seen anything blatantly illegal so I don't care. Another old woman with no life that lives near me is kind of like the OP's parents, she calls the police multiple times per day, spreads rumors about everything and monitors everyones "suspicious" movements. Even the police are starting to ignore her now.

Like someone else said, go talk to the dude if you are really that worried. Looking through your curtains isn't going to do anything.

laugh.gif
@ basically spying on his every move. Yeaaaa ok. I don't know how you got that from what the OP posted. You're reaching to find a fault inwhat the parents are doing.

gayges I'm grown, 28...Mind your own +#***!# business...if my neighbor aint doing nothing to bother me then he can do whatever he wants...the hell I care if he visits his house 1 time a year or a million.

His parents can be "concerned" all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that they are basically spying on his every movement to and from his private property, with no evidence of anything illegal going on. "Suspicious" is a broad word, anything can be "suspicious", if I went by that I would have file cabinets of my neighbors "suspicious activities". But I keep it moving, I haven't seen anything blatantly illegal so I don't care. Another old woman with no life that lives near me is kind of like the OP's parents, she calls the police multiple times per day, spreads rumors about everything and monitors everyones "suspicious" movements. Even the police are starting to ignore her now.

laugh.gif
@ basically spying on his every move. Yeaaaa ok. I don't know how you got that from what the OP posted. You're reaching to find a fault in what the parents are doing.

Once again, read the next 6 words. They are spying on his every move..."to and from his private property". OP said his parents know how many timesper day he goes, how long he stays, what he has with him going in and what he has coming out. What do you call that ? Unless they are on the payroll for theFBI, ATF or DEA, they should fall back a little until they "observe" him do something illegal. That's why the OP even made this thread, they haveno idea what he is doing inside, and I believe in America we go by "innocent until proven guilty".

thats proly his other house n hes juss goin there 2 check on it. n makin plans about wat to do for the house!dam!

laugh.gif
@ basically spying on his every move. Yeaaaa ok. I don't know how you got that from what the OP posted. You're reaching to find a fault in what the parents are doing.

Once again, read the next 6 words. They are spying on his every move..."to and from his private property". OP said his parents know how many times per day he goes, how long he stays, what he has with him going in and what he has coming out. What do you call that ? Unless they are on the payroll for the FBI, ATF or DEA, they should fall back a little until they "observe" him do something illegal. That's why the OP even made this thread, they have no idea what he is doing inside, and I believe in America we go by "innocent until proven guilty".

laugh.gif
You're overreacting brah. Just fall back. The hole is getting deeper.

He probably ISN'T doing anything illegal but it's just funny how everyone is quick to jump on the parents for being suspicious. They want theirneighborhood to be safe. Nothing wrong with that.

gayges is an insecure, lexus driving, ex-wdywt, blood throwing-up, holier than thou, disney employed loser.

Pay my mortgage then tell me when what I can and can not do in my own home. Guess being naive is a good thing, seeing how I own a home.

He probably ISN'T doing anything illegal but it's just funny how everyone is quick to jump on the parents for being suspicious. They want their neighborhood to be safe. Nothing wrong with that.

Bingo, genius...why the hell are you spying on him for then...point is..you dont know. Mind your own business...minding it makes it a safer neighborhood.

gayges is an insecure, lexus driving, ex-wdywt, blood throwing-up, holier than thou, disney employed loser.

Pay my mortgage then tell me when what I can and can not do in my own home. Guess being naive is a good thing, seeing how I own a home.

He probably ISN'T doing anything illegal but it's just funny how everyone is quick to jump on the parents for being suspicious. They want their neighborhood to be safe. Nothing wrong with that.

Bingo, genius...why the hell are you spying on him for then...point is..you dont know. Mind your own business...minding it makes it a safer neighborhood.

oh is that you budlong taco? I thought we wuz boys
frown.gif

frown.gif

after this argument..we will
laugh.gif
I hate snoopingneighbors...I'd argue with GOD over this mayne.

P.S. you're not an insecure loser but you are the rest of that stuff.

frown.gif
after this argument..we will
laugh.gif
I hate snooping neighbors...I'd argue with GOD over this mayne.

P.S. you're not an insecure loser but you are the rest of that stuff.

What would NT be like if I didn't come in a thread and say something condescending and elitist?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom