someone school me: all white original AJ1s? (picture inside)

Originally Posted by Lynell

How about Dunks? They came out the same year AJ's did.
If you read the post's before you you'd obviously know they can't be dunks because of the nike air, and you'd know thattree4twenty already said they were nike airships...

The Nike Airship was originally released in 1984. Michael Jordan actually wore these during his first few games as a rookie until November of thatyear, where he debuted his signature shoes.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by Lynell

How about Dunks? They came out the same year AJ's did.
If you read the post's before you you'd obviously know they can't be dunks because of the nike air, and you'd know that tree4twenty already said they were nike airships...

The Nike Airship was originally released in 1984. Michael Jordan actually wore these during his first few games as a rookie until November of that year, where he debuted his signature shoes.
No **** captain obvious.

DAwn Nice find bro
But I dont think that those are Jordans tho .......
In hes rookie year he worn some NIKE's

Those are some White on White "Nike Air Ship's". I most positive they are but I could be wrong.
pimp.gif

these are the only pictures of the airships i could find. seems like a good candidate, but i can't find anything about an all white colorway.

img10624158057.jpeg

img10624158058.jpeg

img10624158059.jpeg

img10624158060.jpeg

img10624158054.jpeg

you can easily see the AJ1 resemblance. can anyone find pics of the all white colorway?

Nice find, I too agree that those are air ships. It is amazing how similar many Nikes were back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom