Someone school me on Terio

BeR3z1lCYAA620c.jpg

his folks gotta do better...

They are parading him around like he's some kind of circus freak. I mean, they got this kid in clubs and just sitting him there for people to snap pics.

He is a kid, right?

Yeah hes six. But honestly what can you really expect them to do? Its easily earned income.

I'm wondering when did making fun of kids become cool

This IS social media.

People been exploiting people and making themselves look like an *** for cash for years.

O because he's fat it's problem?

Don't see this outcry when you got all these young girls shaking they *** and taking halfway naked pics on IG.

Or when the post 20 year olds are spending they 401k and retirement on shoes and clothes to stunt.

Those two are gonna effect us far more then a fat kid being on exhibit.

PS I have a problem with all this ****.

Yeah hes six. But honestly what can you really expect them to do? Its easily earned income.

I guess it's too much to ask or expect for someone NOT to exploit their kid...but maybe that's just me, doe.

I mean, this is the age of internet/social media fame so I'm really not shocked. It's pathetic on a number of levels.

I'm wondering when did making fun of kids become cool

This IS social media.

People been exploiting people and making themselves look like an *** for cash for years.

Don't see this outcry when you got all these young girls shaking they *** and taking halfway naked pics on IG.

Or when the post 20 year olds are spending they 401k and retirement on shoes and clothes to stunt.

So how you gonna change it papi

When my dad starts saying "ooooh killem" is where I'll draw the line. When you start seeing celebrities or screen tee's with the catch phrase, that's when I'll draw the line. When the president starts doing the dance and it gets replayed on Fox News... You get my point. But I'll let terio eat. I gotta respect his cousins hustle.

So how you gonna change it papi

I had a myspace and the early college/HS only Facebook which was really nice for networking and keeping up with old friends.

Once I started seeing people putting their personal lives and family secrets online I knew it was only the beginning.

I've been good since. I can't change **** all I can do is sit back and watch these fools fall into the matrix.

When my dad starts saying "ooooh killem" is where I'll draw the line. When you start seeing celebrities or screen tee's with the catch phrase, that's when I'll draw the line. When the president starts doing the dance and it gets replayed on Fox News... You get my point. But I'll let terio eat. I gotta respect his cousins hustle.

I see what you did there

From the research I've gathered over the past few months: Terio is 6 or 7, from Riverdale GA. IIRC his cousin is the one who recorded the videos and is in high school.

Somehow they linked Terio up with a with a manger (same manager as Desean Jackson) who is parading him around the country. That's how you see him with DeSean Jackson and meeting all these famous people.

This IS social media.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about grown adults joking a little boy for laughs on the internet.

Not adults doing dumb **** for social media.

Another question...who is booking him? Seriously :lol:

I was at a Heat home game the other day and they had him there at half time doing his dance. Everyone loved it.

A Heat game? Wow, that's kind of big time.

Must've gotten a pretty penny for that.

Still though, it's exploitation. I suppose if 90% of the money is being saved for his future (education, w/e), then it aint all bad. But the cynic in me doubts that.

Terio is from Riverdale :wow: :rofl:

No wonder the ignorance seemed so normal to me. Dude is prob my next door neighbor and wouldn't even know. This is the type of ignorance that goes on out here. Laughing at fat kids :smh:

Terio is from Riverdale :wow: :rofl:

No wonder the ignorance seemed so normal to me. Dude is prob my next door neighbor and wouldn't even know. This is the type of ignorance that goes on out here. Laughing at fat kids :smh:

Don't know anything about riverdale other than waka flocka going bow bow bow bow bow bow bow riverrrrdale bow bow bow bow bow bow...

Pretty much all I need to know about it :lol:

Don't know anything about riverdale other than waka flocka going bow bow bow bow bow bow bow riverrrrdale bow bow bow bow bow bow...

Pretty much all I need to know about it :lol:

That's pretty much all their is to no. This place is comedy

Back
Top Bottom