Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

"It's a Photoshop" has got to be the top 10 most annoying things someone says when they see something that they don't like/don't want to believe.

My ***** do you even know how Photoshop works to understand how silly you sound when you scream "photoshopped" when you see a pic of someone wearing a shirt from hella different angles with wrinkles in the logo? 
laugh.gif

Not to mention, Dipset and Wu had official collaboration tees with Supreme.
you dont eem wanna go there wit da photoshop ****

devinphysique came up off of altering his physique amongst a slew of people

he was just busted and the hashtag #adobegains was born

i know full and well the capabilities of ps

just because yo slow *** cant ps wrinkles/lighting/realistic **** dont mean its hard

and supreme is definitely the company with the means to do so, so given the circumstances it would be easier to just ask for rights to use someones image and then shop it up

"It's a Photoshop" has got to be the top 10 most annoying things someone says when they see something that they don't like/don't want to believe.

My ***** do you even know how Photoshop works to understand how silly you sound when you scream "photoshopped" when you see a pic of someone wearing a shirt from hella different angles with wrinkles in the logo? :lol:

just because yo slow *** cant ps wrinkles/lighting/realistic **** dont mean its hard

and supreme is definitely the company with the means to do so, so given the circumstances it would be easier to just ask for rights to use someones image and then shop it up

You know they have legit photo shoots of celebrities wearing Supreme. This has been documented every time they drop one of these shirts. This is not photoshopped man :rofl:

I know you trolling but cmon man lol.

Last edited:

I almost typed up a reply but now I'm just mad you made me waste my brain power and energy to contemplate a response.

One day I'm gonna be old and not have the brain capacity nor energy to shake my own wee wee after I piss and I'm gonna regret wasting time, brain power and bandwidth on this stupid *** ****.

Thanks, man.

Last edited:

My ***** do you even know how Photoshop works to understand how silly you sound when you scream "photoshopped" when you see a pic of someone wearing a shirt from hella different angles with wrinkles in the logo? :lol:

You know they have legit photo shoots of celebrities wearing Supreme. This has been documented every time they drop one of these shirts. This is not photoshopped man :rofl:
I know you trolling but cmon manlol.

Trollin? Nawww son... I seen this dude lobbying waaaay dumber sh** on here in the past.

Last edited:
that jacket is photoshopped man.

u can tell how the studs shine

Last edited:

My ***** do you even know how Photoshop works to understand how silly you sound when you scream "photoshopped" when you see a pic of someone wearing a shirt from hella different angles with wrinkles in the logo? 
laugh.gif

You know they have legit photo shoots of celebrities wearing Supreme. This has been documented every time they drop one of these shirts. This is not photoshopped man
roll.gif

I know you trolling but cmon manlol.
Trollin? Nawww son... I seen this dude lobbying waaaay dumber sh** on here in the past.
no you havent, i rarely take the time to express my disagreements 

but this subject got out of hand

you got me confused wit somebody else doe

Seems like people are just upset that Supreme is a cool brand that a lot of people love. Y'all are straight up haters
laugh.gif
I feel the hate is towards mostly people who wear the brand, not the brand itself if that makes sense. 

I remember the days when I would check for each drop, but those days are long gone. I still try to cop 1 item per season if I can, and the best part is the items all retain their value. I could resell all my Supreme items for more than I bought them for.......While most of their stuff is heavily branded, the pieces I gravitate towards are more simple, timeless pieces. Things like outerwear and sneakers.

I think for the most part the clothes seem to wear the person not the other way around, but hey that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I swear his Snapchats be hilarious. I guess he ignored those tweets from Bape because he's still buying their ish. Homie has a deep love for Bape & blue Gatorade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom