Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

I am more so asking, "What was the final straw."

What exactly happened before the video was shot that he was there with cops.

There's another longer version of the video I posted out there where it shows in the beginning the Ape guy in the beginning walking and the Police officers approach and talk to him and start surrounding him and then leading to the video I posted. It happens pretty fast.

I would've posted that one I couldn't find a shareable link to it

Still not exactly sure why he got jumped or locked up lol

He probably got jumped because he tried ****ing with this guy because I think he got jumped pretty soon after this vid

Last edited:
Why he got jumped? Dude been walkin around NYC terrorizing frail kids all summer. He was gonna end up getting jumped eventually. It was inevitable. But its not like they did anything to him anyway
:lol:

just watched again, yall wylin, dude in the black/red dropped 3 people, including thupreme
pimp.gif

just saw he caught him a body right at the end
NOPE

if you pay attention, the other dude picked bape up and dropped him, thats why he hit the flo

black/red got ONE hit in on what looked like a female wit the blue top

So last week this clown comes intothe barbershop I go to with some purse type bape ****. And long story short he threatens one of the barbers about putting bullet in homie if he ***** up the cut. The argument was about what time his mans told the barber he would come through. Didn't get to see if homie came back with the same energy. Dude is crazy rah rah but he knows who to punk. A client confronted him and he just kept barking.

Half *** story I know but this thread just reminded of the situation. Hopefully I get back to ya with the rest this week.

Whatever happened to that "he has a message... just wait until he reveals the meaning" talk? :lol:

Dude is just a big ***** that won't put hands on a man his size or bigger.

Back
Top Bottom