Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

Never heard of that Racks dude but props for standing up to dude.
This guy is a bozo though. Surprised he hasn't been knocked out.

If video is not allowed someone let me know

eek.gif
 at that video

didn't think this dude took this that seriously 
Never heard of that Racks dude but props for standing up to dude.
This guy is a bozo though. Surprised he hasn't been knocked out.
Racks always in the supreme line and gets interviewed by Emily Oberg for Complex 

He does all of the **** Supreme stuff as a joke/parody I guess.

The Racks thing turned into an actual fight because they were going at it on instagram

Last edited:
If video is not allowed someone let me know

Yoooo 
roll.gif

and in that little compilation above I was dying at his demanor when son was outside the release line like, "YEAH DATS RIGHT, F SUPREME, IT'S BOUT TO GET REAL STATIC IN HERE YEAH REAL THATICY"
roll.gif

Last edited:
I heard about this chump but I didn't know they was ******* with my dude Racks. Let that man live. :smh:

He ain't got no crew? Y'all New York Supreme heads need to be holding my man down. This is disgraceful to see the Robin Hood of Internet Fashion go out like this. Step it up for your boy Racks.

People still wear supreme and bape like that? So 2007/08 lol I wore it in high school but grew up its for the kids

Like I said in the fools thread. I hope somebody beats dude bad, and films it.

Can't even lie, I did laugh at a couple vids.

that dude Racks looks like a maggot. deserved to get violated

Last edited:
that dude Racks looks like a maggot. deserved to get violated
laugh.gif

I don't follow how/why ppl are making, "good for Racks" statements... He was the one raising his voice like a 16 y/o female in HS which as expected escalated the situation, then he got handled 
sick.gif
roll.gif

I heard about this chump but I didn't know they was ******* with my dude Racks. Let that man live. :smh:

He ain't got no crew? Y'all New York Supreme heads need to be holding my man down. This is disgraceful to see the Robin Hood of Internet Fashion go out like this. Step it up for your boy Racks.
if you aint boys like that in nyc you don't defend other people

Man if I had supreme I would rock just to stab that fake bully and see his ***** *** reaction then. Not to far from where I live. But I wish this dude would.

Back
Top Bottom