Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

I was leaving Disneyland with my lady and a friend of ours about a week ago. We're walking to downtown disney to catch the tram back to the parking lot. We're walking by the big water fountain that's right there at the front of DT disney and there's 4 frail white kids sitting down at the fountain. One of the kids stands up and asks "YO, IS THAT A SUPREME SHIRT???".

I think nothing of it, so I reply "nah, it's not". I was wearing a magna carta holy grail tour shirt.

The kid barks back "GOOD!" and his boys start chuckling.

I know exactly what he's trying to say he's about so I stop and entertain them and say "Don't even try to pull that crazy **** on me. I'll knock every one of you the **** out". As I check them all down, I noticed one of them had a black shark hoody on, so I point to him and add "And I'll take your hoody". Their giggles became silence.

It was wild man. Those kids almost got washed over this nonsense. One more of those 151 long islands from ariels grotto and it woulda been ugly for them. I had to explain to the folks I was with what that was about.

As for these IG vids, I saw the video of the skinny cat getting rocked by the bape cat and I noticed all the jokes on the cat who got worked, and it's amazing to me. I respect the smaller dude for not backing down from someone twice his size. He got rocked, got back up and squared up, then said I'm getting the camera man too. I respect that. What that bape cat is doing is corny beyond belief and the people who encourage the behavior are just as corny as dude. Like those kids at the fountain, he's going to run into the wrong one eventually and it's gonna be ugly.

Hope he gets whatever IG fame and satisfaction he's searching for before something like that happens.

theyre an annoying group of people for sure

some of yall sound like the type to get ya *** whooped and you scared

i doubt dude is gonna "try the wrong one" because nobody who wears supreme is remotely the wrong one to try, which is why this works

no real ***** is rockin supreme...................

gucci-mane-supreme-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

8225363b507fd2ab3bad356e770e6a71.jpg

Would he run up on these ******....

Hold on, people wait in lines for CLOTHES? I need to look up the history of supreme because I don't see people wearing it, unless I don't pay attention.

Dudes in NYC will fight still. Which is dope...but that ra ra **** gets you know where in another town. You'll just get popped. Not even on some tough guy ****. NYC has to many things going on for dudes to care like that. Have this happen in another spot no one is arguing...just pulling out the strap

Last edited:
Hold on, people wait in lines for CLOTHES? I need to look up the history of supreme because I don't see people wearing it, unless I don't pay attention.

Dude...you've been on NT for over a decade. Stop pretending that you're surprised by this.

You got moms waiting in lines for the Lily Pulitzer line at Target and you got hypebeasts waiting in line for something to drop at Supreme.

Waiting in line isn't the sad/shocking part....it's that dudes are getting chumped for what they're choosing to wear by this Ape character.

Jj,

You overestimate the threads that I frequent on this website.

I legit didn't know people waited in line for CLOTHES. And telling me what soccer Moms do isn't a good reference point for ME. I don't know what they do, nor do I personally know anyone that does that.

It is all about perception. I don't SEE that happening, that is why it is wild for me.

Last edited:
A person that finds it wild that folks stand in line for HOURS for t shirts.

Shoes is weird enougj, but clothes is even wilder
you never see H&M collaboration clothing line?? way more ratchet than supreme, at least in global scale

No, never had an idea people camped out for cheap *** HM, that is even more insane. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom