Something you changed about yourself and was a good decision?

What im curious about is have you ever changed something about you, personality, what you wear, looks etc.....

something i changed about myself was i wear black framed glasses now because i got tired of contacts so i only wear them to play ball.

but once i started to wear them alot of girls would look at me longer
laugh.gif
but im not saying im like a pimp or something....cause im not
laugh.gif

but one day i was at the mall Christmas shopping and a girl wanted my number and stuff...so after that conversation i was like

"is it the glasses???"

roll.gif

ps: the girl was nice!
smokin.gif

im not looking for rude replys.
thanks
happy.gif

i quit smoking andstarted lifting hard a few years ago. I gained 40 lbs. mostly muscle and now I feel better physically and emotionally

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

i quit smoking andstarted lifting hard a few years ago. I gained 40 lbs. mostly muscle and now I feel better physically and emotionally
BOUT TO DO THE SAME

pimp.gif
.....OOOPS MEAN
glasses.gif

i used to have long hair but now i have a buzz and girls notice me a lot more

and ive also decided to wear wolf shirts and now i pretty much have to fight the girls off with broom sticks

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

i used to have long hair but now i have a buzz and girls notice me a lot more

and ive also decided to wear wolf shirts and now i pretty much have to fight the girls off with broom sticks

aaahaaa youve been here a while i see

demeanor-used to be MAD impulsive...

now i'm more calm, cool and collected.

people i know tell me it's extremely weird...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Lost 60-70 pounds.

It was a great decision.
Care to share your story? Good stuff, my man.

I stopped drinking alcohol, not that I was a drunk from the start.

Started working out on a regular basis...swimming, running, and Muay Thai. Went from 210 in the summer to 173 now, with plans on hitting the 150ish mark bysummer.

Eating better..no more fast foods and keeping the junk food to a very minimal. I don't call it a diet, just a new lifestyle.

I'm trying to stop cussing.

I look at girls differently now, as corny as that sounds.

lost about 50 lbs and changed my wardrobe to match that too. i became a much more social person as a result of it. i have a lot more friends now as aresult!!!
happy.gif

Got rid of glasses and got contracts. I know it sounds corny, but it really did make me more confident.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Got rid of glasses and got contracts. I know it sounds corny, but it really did make me more confident.
I'm the opposite. I love my glasses. I only wear contacts when I go play hoops and when I wear shades in the summer.

Lost 60-70 pounds.

It was a great decision.
Did you notice any changes as far as your feet? Like did your shoe size change?

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Lost 60-70 pounds.

It was a great decision.
Did you notice any changes as far as your feet? Like did your shoe size change?
And by shoes he means....
eek.gif
Oh no you did int. Na man I'm actually speaking onshoes. I'm planning on losing a LOT of weight and I wanted to know what changes if any did his feet go through
laugh.gif

i cut my long hair and start getting crispy fades n now girls notice me more lol..

started working out more going to the gym 3 times a week an started running a lot more...i feel better knowing i could do about 10-15 pull ups...last year thistime i couldn't even do 1 lolll. Also starting to save my money and spending it more wisely..

Realized about two years ago that I was unhappy with the direction in my life so I looked at other things to do. I realized my passion was in fashion and beingable to be social so I just moved into retail and been there for about a year and a half. I've never been happier. I've met tons of people and it'sbeen awesome.

I've started shaving my neck. I'm liking it so far.

And I'm starting to go to the gym, hitting the weight room. I wanna burn some fat off and trim things up. This isn't a New Year's Resolution,I've started it already.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

BOUT TO DO THE SAME

pimp.gif
.....OOOPS MEAN
glasses.gif
me too dog. i didnt gain that much muscle but def in better shape. gettin cut for the summer ftw

Back
Top Bottom