SONDER....New R&B TRIO....Music for the Winter months....NEW SONG ALERT.

Man...funny to see this thread, i been bumping Brent Faiyaz since i heard him on Crew in December. Finally decided to listen to Sonder and thought my **** was on shuffle when i heard Lovely come on. :lol: Didn't even know he was part of a crew. I was familiar w/ Atu from his work with Ta-ku, but these cats make some dope music, looking forward to hearing more. Lovely might eff around and cause me to get a stripper pregnant this summer. :lol: :smh:

They kicked off their tour in Dallas last night, dope show. Brent's voice live is better than I think it would be. Overall dope artistry.

^ I saw them in NYC back in May and agree; Brent is way better in person.

They just need to release more songs. The show was <30 minutes.

It's lit. Sonder Son. 10/13 :pimp:

DKHEA52XkAEaq_s

DKHEBYcWsAATTP6

1. "Home"
2. "Gang Over Luv"
3. "Burn One (Interlude)"
4. "First World Problems / Nobody Carez"
5. "Missin Out"
6. "Stay Down"
7. "L.A."
8. "Talk 2 U"
9. "Make Luv"
10. "Sonder Son (Interlude)"
11. "So Far Gone / Fast Life Bluez"
12. "Needed"
13. "All I Want”

Tonight.

Saw Sonder a second ago (D.C.)—show was one of the better ones i've been to.

Really looking forward to his album.

Strong album off of the first listen.

Smooth as expected, his voice sounds great, and I appreciate him giving a bit of his story throughout.

Talk 2 U and Needed stood out to me the most, but I didn't hear anything I'll want to skip.

Anyone see the Brent Faiyaz tour? Contemplating going at the end of the month but not sure I wanna drive 3 hours both ways. I absolutely love the album though.

Anyone see the Brent Faiyaz tour? Contemplating going at the end of the month but not sure I wanna drive 3 hours both ways. I absolutely love the album though.
I want to go the LA show at the end of Feb but it’s been sold out & I’m undecided if I wanna drop a $100 to go see this dude.

Come **** with me
I ain't got no plans for the weekend
Don't know that you were thinking
But I don't got no drinks for drinking
I got some weed for smokin'
And I got some songs for listening
I don't got work in the morning
****, you don't know what you're missing
Miiiisssinnngg Outtt

:smh: :pimp:

Heard both of those and didn't even think to update this thread, repped.

I've still been listening to Missing Out, Needed, Talk 2 U, Too Fast, Searchin', and Lovely almost weekly; son has easily become one of my favorite recent singers. These new songs are nice.

ahhh glad dudes msuic is flourishing. i love brent faiyaz ever since he came out and sonder too! they all make such amazing music its almost 2 intense to digest.

Sonder Son show is sold out in Austin and a lot of other surrounding cities :frown: I'm heavily considering just making a road trip out of it and going to Kansas City to catch his show there!

Back
Top Bottom