SONG OF SUMMER 2009

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

That song along with this seem to be front runners for song of summer 09...
indifferent.gif
Why'd you stoneface dude its the truth. The song been out but its JUST starting to get some play.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

there hasn't been a banging summer song for like 2-3 years now...just my personal song but nothin official that everyone can be like that was the song that summer...
Buggin! "Buy You a Drink" dropped in Feb 07 and that heat lasted right til the end of August.

and the 06 summer everybody was playin "Its Goin Down" non stop

and last summer = a millie

but if this is a personal opinion versus saying no summer had a dominant anthem i can understand

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by illphillip

I might be a little biased though.........and probably moreso the Song Of Spring 2009.
When they play this people go NUTS

Doubt it has the juice to go national though

That's hysterical. It's #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Top 10 Rhythm. Top 20 Pop. It's the #2 download in America this week behind Black Eyed Peas.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I remember when Mario - "Just a Friend" was huge in 2002

always reminds me of the summer I lived in Ocean City, MD
yea boy, you know what's good with OC
smokin.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I might be a little biased though.........and probably moreso the Song Of Spring 2009.
When they play this people go NUTS

Doubt it has the juice to go national though

That's hysterical. It's #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Top 10 Rhythm. Top 20 Pop. It's the #2 download in America this week behind Black Eyed Peas.
eek.gif

I aint even know

The Fresh Prince "Summertime" will always be my summer anthem. That song makes me feel so old, keeps me reminscing about all the younger days...

Back
Top Bottom