Songs that instantly make you think of another artist's version.......

Listening to Priomise by Ciara last night & instantly thought of R. Kelly on the remix when it started & when she hits the breakdown around the middle w/ the "opem my heart"...i always follow with the Lil Wayne "Believe Dat & you can achieve dat open up yo heart & you will never get dat key back" & need to hear all three versions if one is played
pimp.gif

only one i can think of right now.......
edit i just realized 3 of every 4 responses will be a lil wanyne cover
laugh.gif

Listening to Priomise by Ciara last night & instantly thought of R. Kelly on the remix when it started & when she hits the breakdown around the middle w/ the "opem my heart"...i always follow with the Lil Wayne "Believe Dat & you can achieve dat open up yo heart & you will never get dat key back" & need to hear all three versions if one is played
pimp.gif

only one i can think of right now.......
edit i just realized 3 of every 4 responses will be a lil wanyne cover
laugh.gif

Fall for your type I just cant listen to the jamie fox version

Lil wayne- over that mike jones beat i think its mr jones

Originally Posted by solefood229

yeah Mr. Jones he MURDERED that song i cant even remember the og hook for the song

Originally Posted by solefood229

yeah Mr. Jones he MURDERED that song i cant even remember the og hook for the song

its a new song by a girl that sounds just like outkast when it starts called me & u i cant think of the chicks name

its a new song by a girl that sounds just like outkast when it starts called me & u i cant think of the chicks name

All The Way Turnt Up (Lupe's version is the only one that matters)
Rainy Dayz (Re-Up Gang owns the rights to this song, sorry Chef)

All The Way Turnt Up (Lupe's version is the only one that matters)
Rainy Dayz (Re-Up Gang owns the rights to this song, sorry Chef)

Just about any beat that Los uses becomes the official version for that beat. It's always hard to go back to the original after listening to him. It used to be the same with Chamillionaire. I miss Koopa 
frown.gif

Just about any beat that Los uses becomes the official version for that beat. It's always hard to go back to the original after listening to him. It used to be the same with Chamillionaire. I miss Koopa 
frown.gif

See Los' catalog.

Nickelus F - Kevin Bacon (the beat is originally some Wayne song but I heard Nick's version first)

Back
Top Bottom